Why aren't you a computer programmer or a computer engineer?

Why aren't you a computer programmer or a computer engineer?

Because I work in healthcare and make shittons more than a programmer.

because that is not what I want to do
why aren't you a lawyer making 10k a month with properties in backward shitholes reaping money from sandniggers?

10k a month is small money.

Because a dual electromechanical engineering/comp sci background makes way more

I am
Here is simple shadow mapping I wrote in OpenGL

I am.

Feels good making 185k/year, smoking dank weed, and getting tons of pussy

Java is my yoga

Because I am a computer engineer. Wait.

Nifty how you engineered yourself that fantasy.

Am Computer Scientist. Can I join you guys?

COE reporting in. I pull in 10k per month (6 years out of undergrad), and I don't have to be a dick to my fellow man like lawyers do.

I'm also a computer engineer. Well, half engineer, half scientist.

Because I'm a software engineer?

because it's boring as fuck and pay is not enough

Because i never went to college and only learned to cook so im a chef. Is it a hard field to get into?

Electrical Engineer in power

Cause I'm 43 and technology advanced quicker than you can school for so I'm stuck hammering nails in wood. I'm an analog engineer I guess

Because I'm too smart for that easy work

only 10k a month? lmao

Try being a software engineer and working for the army. Lucky if a see a woman once a week.

Maybe because I am an A.I.

I'm not sure what I could be considered in regards to those two things at this time.

I did software, took 5 years off doing rf eng, and then back to software again.

The languages they teach change, but the concepts don't really. No one in industry hires by what languages you know...unless they are retarded.

Does a game designer count?

because I wanted to actually know what im talking about. Have a bachelors degree in ee, but work as an electrician. More money in it actually doing the work.

Because i prefer hardware tbh.

Because my focus is data analysis and business intelligence

Because instead I do what I love to do. Car customization: stereos, subs, tint, custom fiberglass panels, carbon fiber shenanigans, you know that sorta shit

I am. I'm a SQL/business intelligence developer.

too smart for it i taught myself to program and in the first day i made robots i made many things in a week.

sorry but when people tell me 'you have such a natural aptitutde for dis'

then i dont want it anymore. been that way all my life just too talented for things and i get bored of it. too smart for it.

I'm 43. Didn't need high school to get a job then. Had no money for college, neither did parents. Tell me what computer programming classes existed in 1991. Seeing my point now?

the computer was invented in 1932 you retard god

You program computers, I program life.....I'm a research biochemist and part of my job is genetic engineering.

Software Engineering has been a profession since you were 6

Things that never happened

Not in my town nigga. If I lived in Silicon Valley I'd gone to college. Hammer and nails is my life now

>If I livecd in Silicon Valley
>Hammer and nails is my life now
... more like glory hole attendent

because your job will ultimately be outsourced to a hindii or chinese and pretty much everyone codes now

Because I like physics too much.

>half scientist
You already said engineer

Thing you'll never understand...also I wasn't lying. Not sure how I'd prove it to you but look up ailment quikchange ii, it's the kit I use to make the mutations in the DNA of interest

Agilent quikchange ii, fucking autocorrect

ya look hadron particle collider its what i use to do quantum mechanics.

How was the rf work? Took some grad studies in that but never worked in it. S-parms, Smith Chart, things like that?

Not him but let's be real, there's no way these people are being legit. Besides everytime a thread exists like this or even when people randomly bring it up, it's always some immaculate job with them Making over 100k and still having tons of fuck around time. With those jobs. You wouldn't have that so I don't see how it's true. Also why so many of these "successful" people hang around here

Because I'm a psychiatric nurse (registered)

ever met a sociopath? im one :)

Being a true sociopath is quite rare, but yes I have met a few over the years.

Why is it so hard to believe someone here does genetic engeering?

I didn't take the b8 m8

Because i didn't apply myself after college and dont know where to find programming work and am now stuck working at starbucks

genetically engineer niggers out of existence then itll be more believeable.

You are stupid

>you're

cuz i cant math gud

How much do you make? What exactly do you do?

>am a software developer
>sql
pick one

because i don't want to be this guy

Well that guy must be a shit programmer. I'm in my junior year of college and have an internship lined up for this summer that pays $34 an hour. Honestly, I'm fucking retarded, so I have no idea how this worked out for me.

Because I legitimately hate dealing with most computer software

>livecd
Don't self project

Which side of the hole.

Amen.

I listened to some dumb family members who told me that there was no job in that domain because everybody was going in that domain so I studied and failed something else

>pretty much everyone codes now
I really hope you are not comparing people who follow an internet tutorial with a software engineer or computer scientist

There never are jobs when you live in countryside villages

Why do you think I should be a computer programmer or a computer engineer?

Software Dev
65k base, 75k if I work 45 hrs/wk
Haven't really been doing much since I got hired. Like someone said earlier, it's 8 hours at the office/at home (work at home is offered), smoke weed, and play games.

Shit's cash