So.. special snowflake at my local school wants to get a LGBT flag flying at our flagpole...

So.. special snowflake at my local school wants to get a LGBT flag flying at our flagpole.. right next to the Maine flag and American flag. We are all American and all in Maine. Makes sense to fly the flag right. Why fly the gay flag if we aren't all gay?
I think it's dumb and would like if you guys could sign this petition I made. Would be hilarious if the signatures on this greatly surpassed the gay flag one.
Inb4 personal army rage I'm just asking nicely, not demanding like other faggots
Good day. Link below ;D

change.org/p/rsu-19-administration-have-a-proud-straight-american-flag-up-at-nokomis-regional-high?recruiter=693036323&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCr4CHULdTfV2Pow6BT3hFhw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In my school, we had a "pride week". I have no problem with the LGBT community, as long as they don't go overboard or go full illogical human being. That being said, during that week, I was sitting alone during lunch, with a kid who had just moved to the country and was still learning English. Some kid from the LGBT club came and tried to pressure and squeeze out his stance/opinion on some trans something bs that I've never heard of, and was reluctant to leave the kid alone. If they do hang the flag, start a petition to have a "Straight Pride" flag. That would be fucking hilarious. Start a flag war.

Bump. This needs to happen
I signed

I agree exactly! It's such bs honestly. This is what the link is there for. Sign it please!

Oops. didn't read correctly. Disregard that second to last sentence

And the one before that. (I'm a blind idiot)

Bump

i agree with mr.Sup Forums the man!

Bump please sign this is fucking hilarious

i like big PUSSY and i can not lie

I fucking hate them privileged gay folks I feel this could do good for our great country

BUMP DIS NIGGA DIS SHIT GOOD

nice

"Not all the students fit into this category and we'd be flying 20 flags if every snowflake was represented on the flagpole."

Bump. This is a worthy cause.

I agree. Such bullshit that in today's society we have this PC, crybaby ass shit where gays need to shove this shit down our throats. Fuck em. Nothing against gays but this shit has gone too far. There are autistic kids in many schools that are more than likely discriminated against, should they have a special flag? What about the bronies too? They surely deserve a flag for all their discrimination.

Or you could not be a little underage shit starter and not do the thing that you'll deeply regret in 10 years.

Bump of justice

its ok... sign it ;)

love the people that don't realize lgbt agenda is actually a real thing, not just some weird conspiracy theory

straight bump

bump

Who the fuck said it's a conspiracy theory? It's just bullshit snowflakes who think they need special treatment, very very similar to feminism and BLM.

most people believe the lgbt agenda is "progressivism", when it reality it only serves as another spectacle. same as blm, or any other idiotic liberal cause

25 signatures.. going good niggers

Bump

You're gonna look like an alt-right dweeb and you'll be made fun of behind your back for submitting a change petition from Sup Forums with Hitler praises in the comments, but if this is the hill you want to die on, go for it.

bumperino cappuccino

check the post name brro. neither I or my friends used real names. im not dumb. but pls sign

You can do whatever you want to kid. I'm just giving advice. But they'll know it's you, because you probably express your political ideology at school.

I agree I hate them white kids with there shitty makeup and nail polish I think them fags need to grow up #WhiteAmerica #Ivoted #Trumpresendency

812 fag signed

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE

I actually dont honestly, im 18. I just think this is hilarious. I agree with gays and that, but whatever idc just dont shove it down other peoples throats trying to live everyday life at school... nobody at this school has ever been bullied cause they like dick in their ass

While i don't like lgbt idpol, you sound like a right wing autist.

BUMB

I think you need to grow up, young niggas have a hard time in the hood you don't see no black flags poppin' up. picture this flags for gangs imagine flags for everything you are gotta rep spec in the ghetto niggas be popin' caps in the asses cript gangs get their flags nazi propaganda will start again it will be the new revolution this is the reason we need a straight flag

signed. While I do support the LGBT community, doing that is fucking retarded. Flags are supposed to represent the majority, not the small handful of faggots that are trying to let everyone know they are.

I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME WAY
but people calling me right wing autist
I love it

I think there should be a new flag with LGBTH on it. H being for hetero. I can understand why initially an oppressed minority needs to stand up for their human rights but now i think, there should be a version also that represents inclusiveness within diversity and how we all bros and sisters and we can all get along and overcome stuff innit. Like, if theres a rainbow on it why arent we all on it like, have a full spectrum on it innit like

not a bad idea at all. !

Lets go white America

Amazing idea. If only this gained traction.

bump for hilarity
plez sign nigbaas

44 signatures, we can do this! :D

I love being straight you guys want to see my girl vagina

>Maine

Signed

>WhiteManLand

What's wrong with Maine? :/ We don't all trap lobsters and fuck the snow mexicans

good

Just wait till the teachers see John Handoncock and Adam Collin from fucking Finland I bet they'll definitely put up the flag

Original Art

30 MORE SIGNATURES UNTIL WE BEAT ORIGINAL SIGNING, HAHAHA

I think Handoncock has a point though.

thank you all for signing. OP here. pretty close guys. you kn ow you can sign up with random emails? and sign the petition muultiple times?
lets go ;)

youtube.com/channel/UCr4CHULdTfV2Pow6BT3hFhw
you just stole that from a good youtuber

Kek

on a similar topic.

When debating a fem, I get called condescending.
Fine, I ask them how do I explain my point without being condescending. there's no respond or "its in the way you say it"

So any time I'm kicking their ass in a debate I'm mansplaining/condescending. how do I get through to them.

I know most people say "just give up its stupid" But this one is actually a really cool person when she's not being crazy. help me out here, how do I handle a fem.

OMG I FUKING LOVE THAT CHANNEL #WhiteAmerica

bump bump bump

There's really no other way to handle them other than becoming a cuckold politically correct piece of shit and conforming to liberal views.

Say That you have a vagina, but make sure nobody finds out later send her a pictures of not really you but a man with a vagina with his pants down she will automatically pity you. I.E you can win any debates you want as long as nobody else finds out about your vagina because it will cause a huge shitstorm and I am sure you don't want that.

Bump for a gud cause

THEY ARE AT 82 WE ARE CATCHING UP!
WE HAVE 68 SIGNS
THIS IS SO GOOD HAHAHA

Tell them it only sounds condescending because they are too stupid to argue back coherently.

buuuump

Alrighty

If you have to ask them its already too late. When you argue a point with anyone, male or female, it doesn't matter how right you are. The opposing side will always resist. You have to compromise or use empathy, to bring people around to your point of view, otherwise people get defensive. Once they are getting defensive, they might become irrational. At which point your viewpoint and confidence in your opinion starts to look arrogant to them. If you refuse to acknowledge their view, they see ignorance. You have to be or pretend to be humble and willing to see pitfalls in your own argument if you ever going to convince someone esle of a different way of thinking. They have to come round to the idea.

maybe consider their perspective? are you really winning these debates or are you just bulldozering over other people when they try to speak? cause if they're a cool person otherwise, maybe they have a point here.

Or if you want to be more polite, say something like "It feels condescending because you are uncomfortable that you lack a good counterpoint."

Bump

That fine in a regular debate, but this is social justice... where mansplaining and misogyny are used as "I win" buttons of debates against those who dare have a different perspective.

>81 signatures
come on nigs, we can do this

Heh, saw some guy in Maine post some shit about this earlier talking shit about how he'd torch it.
1. He won't do shit, none of you will
2. People like you should be imprisoned
Inb4 "but muh free speech"

Holy fuuuuck this is amazing

Bumped and signed for potential ..op you sir are fighting the good fight

bump for free handy

Less than 4% of the US population self-identifies as gay. Due to wildly out of proportion media hype many people guess it is 25%. I have no problem with LGBT, but if every 4% of the population wants their rights specially protected, or celebrated we will travel even further into the world of the absurd. Watch Househunters or those shows and 50% or more of their subjects are gay couples. Vastly out of proportion. Sorry, unless you want the front of your school look like the entry to the UN, fly state and national flag. I am very good with POW/MIA flags. Their sacrifice earns them that recognition.

Hitler suffered chronic flatulence and took 28 different drugs to fight it.

I agree 100%. This nation is starting to unravel into politically correct snow flake land, where anyone and everyone DEMANDS separate representation from the whole entirety of the nation.

gay?

>calling people snowflakes
>is triggered by people flying a flag that doesn't affect you in any way
kys

I did it fuck the fags

Lol, fuck off. No one said we were triggered, we just believe that this day and age of needing rights and special treatment for everything is bullshit. Go back to eating Doritos and fapping to traps.

School, huh. How old are you again, OP?

Yeah, I'm saying you're triggered. Because you are. It's a flag to show support for a group that had been oppressed for nearly all of history. You have a problem with them showing support to a group of people who are proud to be who they are but I bet you say the Confederate flag is fine because it represents the group of people that is the Southerners.
Dense.

heil hitler

Edgelord detected

Be American and support they gay kids. You fucking entitled idiots.

I hate the confederate flag just as much. If the confederate flag isn't okay, I don't think flying this flag on a school flag post next to the American Flag and the State of Maine Flag is right at all. The LGBT community is attempting to shove their shit down everyone's throat. It's no different than 3rd wave feminism or BLM.

Signed as Richard Cranium (Dick Head) living at 91 Williams Rd 04953

Good luck OP

I know, right? These bloody edgelord kids.

Kek do you even know what third wave feminism is?

The actual petition
>It is unfair that students come to school and be marginalized by LGBT communities that put everything about themselves on display while straight students have no chance to display their own pride. It's unfair

Jesus fucking Christ, you are more of a faggot than the faggots you got triggered by could ever be

>MUH SO UNFAIR

we are close

Quick question, can you still sign even though the limit as been reached?