I have 10$ for the next 3 days food. what the fuck do i get to eat

i have 10$ for the next 3 days food. what the fuck do i get to eat.

beans. Everyday. Even for breakfast. If you want to drink, mash them till they're liquid.

Find a food bank. This is what they are there for.

ramen and canned sausage

mfw Peanut butter jelly!

suck dick, make another 10$

Prego and Ramen Noodles

If you look around, you might be able to buy a couple of $0.65 cans of tuna and a $4 box of top ramen.

Barely a hearty meal but hey, we've all been there.

10 boxes of KD

this. a jar of peanut butter and a loaf of bread should keep you fed for the next 3 days.

Alternatively you could swap out the tuna with whole milk. Has most of the calories, protein, and fats you need.

if you can't get $10 in a day and do nothing you dont deserve to live

potatoes, rice, pasta, whatever you prefer as base.

bell pepper, onions, some cream if it doesn't break the bank

>inb4 OP can't cook

Dude go to the grocery store and find the cheapest item that's in bulk. Rice? Raman noodles? Beans? Eggs eggs eggs 99¢ a carton. Bread 99¢ that's breakfast, lunch and dinner for as long as u need. Do the math

A 10lb of potatoes or 10lb of rice.

I've done this a retarded amount of times. It's so easy, bro.

Get a bag of beans, a bag of rice, the 12-pack of ramen (that's only a couple bucks or less), a 24 pack of eggs, a loaf of whole wheat bread (better nutrition and more fiber than white, make sure it says WHOLE wheat, reg wheat bread is basically just unbleached white bread), and some American cheese.

This could probably last you a week in food....

Learn how to live poor, bro. It's not hard.

Also, I probably shouldn't say this but most shoplifting laws are very lax these days, only 1 or 2 people are allowed to detain you per store. Wear a big coat and put food into your sleeves and coat pockets. Walk out. If something beeps or you're asked to stop DON'T STOP. Even the guys at the door usually aren't allowed to detain you or follow you out. Just beat a quick retreat.

Make it a store far from home if you must do this and don't return there for months.

Generally speaking even the Loss Protection crew has better things to do than bust a hungry person for stealing food. They're looking for people stealing liquor and electronics. It's almost an unspoken rule in many stores just to let food thieves get away with it, they could have hungry families....

Rice and beans

Nobody said fucking hotdogs and cheap ass "hot dog sauce" that shit is amazing and you'll probably have enough cash left for Louisiana hot sauce.

Potatoes and beans.

Corned beef sandwiches.

Thanks Starchman!!
You've saved the day!!!

Beans or ramen. Take your fuckin pick, m8

This works for about 2 days if you are working normal, maybe 3 if you take things really easy, if you can get milk with it it works better.

bread and cheese
never fails me
you could add some coke or coffee

I'm with him

This nigger has been poor

This guy's knows what's up. Good rule of thumb, raw veggies are cheap and taste better and are very filling/nutritious. Secondly fresh meats are not cheaper and flavored spam is dank or lunch meat are good.

What the fuck is hotdog sauce

this
also $10 is more than enough to live on for 3 days you fat fuck, get a cheap bag of rice or pasta

Stop and shop has 52 eggs for 4.99. plenty of food

Loaves of French bread and canned meat, or make a pot of 'Gulash'

Delicious is what it is. Newfag

Buy a lot of rice, like 8 dollars for 50 servings worth of food

As many packs of ramen as you can get on sale and tap water.

This guy speaks truth.

I've worked at multiple grocery stores as well, and so long as you quickly get away, the only thing we/they will do is put a picture up to watch for you again.

Just make it a store you don't need to go back to.

frozen(or canned) veggies
beans
rice or ramen

maybe some bananas or juice

Ok, its like chilli BUT it's mostly seasoned beans,oats and soy protein. Its also less than 50 cents a can.

Mc dondalds dollar menu.

They got rid of the dollar menu a while ago

You could get a box of 8 mini-pizzas for $5, a box of 12 cans of dollar store brand soda for $2 and $3 left for bananas or something.

it's only 3 days, user, just avoid prepackaged garbage and you'll be fine.

>32 oz of cheap white rice
5 bucks
>1dzn eggs
2 bucks
>pinto beans, 1 bag or 2 cans
3 bucks

go to town.

im surprised you even have to ask. buy rice, steal meat, dumb fuck

Ramen.

I lived on this for about a year.. A slice of bread in the morning another in the afternoon and one more at night i i felt like i was dying.. Lost about 100 lbs living that way

lemme get a MCPICK 2 BADA BA BA BA

buy some mini pizza rolls, some store brand soda, and something healthy

tuna can. eat it.

Its better now but .... Yeah try feeding a family of 5 for ~200~ a month. I got real good at it. There are some good ideas ITT but a lot are like how many time can I eat ***** before I'd rather not eat

pretty much this

maybe get some cheap fruit for snacks?

or get a pack of chicken, some frozen vegetables and a bag of potatoes. make yourself some oven fries for snacks, mainly chicken with veggies for meals with a side of potatoes and you're good to go. who knows maybe you could even get a 99 cent loaf of bread or something.

buy $10 worth of scratcher tickets, maybe you'll get lucky?

Throw a few grapes in there every now and then and it sounds like my wrestling diet.

Cat food

this

>sparkling water
>spring water
>tea

go on a 3 day fast so you have something to remind your future-self to keep their money in order.

i liek cat foods, who doesn't liek cat foods! GET SOME MOTHER FUCKING CAT FOODS!

>Thanks Starchman!!
>Starchman

lol'd heartily

I'm eating cat food right now this shit's dank

rice and thats it, for real just buy rice and live off the calorie dense carbs

Don't buy bananas. Fuck bananas. And fuck this faggot for mentioning them.

12 pack of top ramen and a carton of eggs

You'll need some activated cat food for protein

Chicken breast $2/lb 10lb bag of potatoes $3

What the fuck?

Pizzas? Soda? "Oh yeah, you can also get some bananas or something. Doesn't matter, as long as you got your pizza and soda"

rice&noodles

>rice
>calorie dense

nigger a cup of rice cooks up to "fuck I don't want to eat this much rice" and is around 200-300 calories.

if you're going for calorie dense carbs, go to the little debbies aisle and pick up nutty bars. them shits are like 100 calories a bite.

>2017
>not activating your cat food.

peasants...

ramen

You can get chicken for as low as $0.80/lbs. You can get ramen for ~$0.20 each. You can get a dozen eggs for ~$3. So you can eat 4 eggs, a pound of chicken, and ramen for less than $2.50/day

>carbs

you serious, brah? OP get a protein shake, hit the gym and go check out the cardio bunnies.

just buy some bleach and drink it, for ever ending up in this situation in the first place

tuna
ritz crackers
cheese

get as much as 10$ can get you

bag of potatoes, beans,

beans i mean dried, soak them overnight boil for and hour.

potatoes you can dice em and bake em, boil em. fry em etc

bread and butter, garlic bread is easy, peanuts butter and jelly.

ive been poor for 10 years, my food budget it 40$ a month.

i do it cheaper sometimes.

the trick is not being picky, eat 2 meals a day no snacks

can't tell if troll

soylent

eat dick you fag

noooooooooooooooo, it's people.

Elder

^^^^^^^^^

60 dollar gram

buy a SHIT LOAD of sardines.
>>eatem till you get full or something

ramen and some bologna

Why would I lie on the internet? Do your research newfag. Cat food has more than enough protein to keep you alive for 3 days, and it's cheap. Throw it on some rice and you got breakfast, lunch and dinner.

1 lb rice, 1 lb dried pinto beans, 5 lb potatoes, 1 bottle vegetable oil, 2 dozen eggs, 4 lbs weiners. Buy them with coupons or on sale or at a cheap store.

Go to a dollar store and buy their brand of ramen. Where I live you can get 6 for a dollar.

This + crackers/toast

and salt and pepper from mcdonalds

instant noodles

Winrar

LITERALLY

35 CENTS

FOR RAMEN

YOU FAGGOT

go to the self checkout and just put some items in the bag without scanning

If you can go to a food pantry, that's what they're for! The community center around me
Gives a full free dinner every night it's not even close to a good meal but it'd food.
Basically
Look into your community outreach
Also sometimes if there Is a long line at DD and you have a card (debit) you order a lot of shit. Swipe the card and keep subtracting from your order till the last thing is left make sure it's what you want until they say get out and take it. That happened to me a couple days ago.

Go to a Chinese grocery store they have all kinds of good cheap noodles and rices and stuff

cough syrup and a cheap bottle of liquor because why not?

Literally buy potoates, chili mix, and veggies. Its just three days and thats good eating, I've budgetd myself on $2.50 a day for months on end when i had too.

and rice

>mah nigga and soylent

Get on that grind OP. Transcend past the need for food. Live off liquids like a god.

Otherwise:

>French bread
>pepperoni
>mozzarella
>olive oil

Got your pizza right there, though i doubt itll be good for 3 days. Otherwise eat ramen you broke fuck

Parboiled rice, salt, oil. You'll be fine.

$1 Taco Bell cheesy bean and rice burritos.

Nigga you got an Aldi near you? Shits almost free.

Buy crack. Unless your a pussy