Culture Pals /cp/

Prodigal Gook Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Find cute girls from all regions of Korea, post cute girls from here and there, talk with them, make some plans to meet them, or not, and link your favourite music.

중동 소녀는 세계에서 가장 추하며 남성처럼 보입니다.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Shitty old thread not worth mentioning

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Wpdfeeu7Mh
conversationstarters.com/101.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And the cancer is back. It was a good run between shitty gook threads lads.

These /cp/ threads would be better if people didn't obsess over plastic koreans, desu

gas the gooks

knock it off darren

I wish that was real

>Important: If I visited your profile but didn't say anything, doesn't mean I don't wanna talk with you. Maybe I didn't know what to say in the moment.

The most aids thing I see on a profile.
Grow some fucking balls and send a message

lol fuck off that's literally what Britgook does

Anyone know how to un-follow another person in HelloTalk?

Why would you do that? That's mean.

should i put a mirror selfie of me shirtless if im ugly but fit ? i cant take a more natural picture of shirtless, i have no friend to take it

Some of them don't use the app anymore.

SELF.
FUCKING.
TIMER.

It's real. I used my computer skills to get into darren's account so as to find the reason for his hate toward gooks. This is what I found.

ok so how am i supposed to find something tall enough to put my phone and use the self timer on a beach ? not to mention not looking autistic in front of everybody

Do you do any sports? Honestly if you can make yourself look like you do things at the same time you'll be golden. Failing that try and take one at the beach or somewhere like that.

>mfw I have nudes of one of those but I wont tell you which
:^)

/jandtheowl

anybody know this bitch?

i bet its inactive user

The threads on there were actually pretty nice. People were generally happy to give each other advice and talk about how their lives were improving. There was even a couple of stories like the Canadian guy in the last thread who got married to someone he met on there.

They ended up deleting all the threads for some reason. I didn't even realise there were threads on Sup Forums before then.

Are you sure that's not your inbox but badly photoshopped?

Damn it how did you know

I always assumed this was girls wanting you to make the first move. It makes a lot of sense anyway since someone messaging you shows they're interested.

Nope. She seems alright though her art is a bit weird. Might message her later.

>This user only accepts messages from 20-35 year old male users

Never a bad sign

Seems gorgeous from her profile pic, not so much on the others.

>Leeds
vocaroo.com/i/s0Wpdfeeu7Mh

Lads, what do?

Is she offereing noods? I don't understand
help me pls

i think you might genuinely be on the spectrum, desu.

"take a picture of your tits with daddys little cumslut written across them so i know you're for real"

This brazillian monkey sent me a nude. Now I regret it lol
Her tits are lopsided and she doesn't shave her pussy. What did I expect from a kpop slut

>I don't understand
With that I meant that I don't understand why she suddenly (assumingly) wants to offer nudes, as I barely spoke to her.
Anyway, how do I go about this? To be honest I don't even really care for nudes, but it somewhat amazes me that she would make it this easy. I don't want her to mistreat herself desu, and I wouldn't even masturbate on the pics, yet ignoring the chance of acquiring her pictures would kind of be insult to all of you, it seems.

lole, I think I would go for a somewhat more subtle approach.

Fuck, she messaged me asking why I didn't reply
quick lads

Shaved pussy is pretty degenerate desu. Are you into pre-pebuscent pussy?

some variation of "depends on what you're willing to show" or "how about a picture of your face, with your hand with a pinkie up", depending on how flirty you want to be.

i just don't see how she's offering you nudes, unless i'm the retarded one

quick rundown
>all girls tits are lopsided
>au naturale or waxed is the patricians choice

>talks with kpop girls
>are you a pedo

Do you really need to ask that question ?

Even if some of them are older physically, mentally they're not.

She is 18. She is legal bro, but yeah she is gonna shave it. I just asked her nudes because she promised she would be "submissive" to me if I talked to her more.

Fuck, am I reading into this that badly?
Then what the fuck is she going on about?

>Brazilian monkey
Could have used only one of those words
I must say it seems legit
Hope you won't regret it bro!

well i just don't understand the context. how should she prove that she's not lying about what?

she's implying naughtiness for sure
stop dropping your spaghetti and just b yourself

What I posted is all there is to it, really, hence why I'm kind of boggled as well.
She thinks I'm handsome and wants to prove that she isn't lying about it, as I understand it.

o-ok

>wants to prove that she isn't lying about it

hmmm maybe she's the retarded one. but desu i don't think that she's offering you nudes. how old is she btw? she sounds really fucking young

There shouldn't be any regrets. I'm really just going there on vacation. We are only going to hang out for 2 afternoons due to her schedule, and I'm going to explore things alone majority of the trip. I'm not going "for her", but we will spend time

19, Russian
Might be somewhat retarded, but somewhat cute as well tbqh

My Iranian qt was talking about Persian new year because that's coming up in a couple days and she said that she wishes she could give me a gift for it. It's too bad if she tried to send me anything I'd immediately go on a list if I'm not already.

lads

ya blew it

fuck, is it ogre already?
what do I reply?

nah i'd just say thank you and move on with your conversation. don't dwell on it. just change the subject.

I already thanked her twice, but she seems to insist on 'proving herself'

Anyway, I asked her a picture of her most beautiful smile, we'll see.

Again

>second skype call with a girl i've been talking with.
>lasted over three hours

I don't know what to expect from this but its fun so whatever.

Any tips bros?

Ask for whatsapp
Ask for whatsapp
Ask for whatsapp
Ask for whatsapp

>can i add you on WhatsApp so i can send you pics more easily/because i hate chatting on IP

You're welcome
(Skype) calls are overrated. You always have some issue with call quality, once you know her voice you will probably start calling less.

this site made me realise I'm not really interested in talking to people unless it's anonymous shitposting

does qtcrawler not work anymore?

this desu

>this site made me realise I'm not really interested in talking to people unless it's anonymous shitposting

I think you two guys meant

>this site made me realise I'm not really capable of having a conversation unless it's anonymous shitposting

does that make you worry?

you're baiting right?

they changed the site and broke it, the guy that does it hasn't fixed it yet

nah, I'm capable of having them
not just initiating them

that is correct.

Sadly I'm not.

>(Skype) calls are overrated. You always have some issue with call quality, once you know her voice you will probably start calling less.

But is it a good sign or just normal to call? I'm new to this

>qt wants to skype
>I have no social skills irl
I'm fucked, boys

nice trips, it's a sign

skying is the easiest thing in the world. it's irl that's difficult

How do I stop it from getting awkward? Should I make a list of stuff to talk about or something

Kekus Vult desu

No, I don't really worry. I'm just sharing I guess

that's not a bad idea. i use this site sometimes if the convo gets stale
conversationstarters.com/101.htm

Some people prefer calling over texting and would do it quickly. But if you can call for 3 hours straight of course she's interested. Keeping a conversation when calling is a lot more difficult if you both don't like each other.

also. simplest thing is just to find out what she likes to talk about and pretend you're actually interested in that bullshit

That is true. VIdeo call as well.

I guess I'm just not sure how to read it. I guess I don't have to overthink it either.

Thanks breh

make it as an exercise, you'll fell more confident irl after

Thanks, boys. You're lifesavers

>>Find cute girls from all regions of Korea,
Yes sir.

Oh it's you again, your own women aren't so cracking either laddy so don't be throwing stones

Ginger master race

This is all Japanese. Not Korea.

They are Japanese
I can see the uniform and I can tell so
It's Japanese school uniform

I dunno if I'm gonna make any moves on this French QT when we meet. I feel like she's starting to get attached, based off what she's said today. I don't want heartbreak, so I might just be friends with her and not go past that point

you're full of it. a lot of those girls look fine, it's just because they're young and not wearing any makeup, you can't see a lot of their faces either.

you could always try and groom her to have some fucks with feelings aside

Meanwhile IRL

How do I do that?

Or how about WMAF IRL

Time to wake up and face reality

Wrong

That is fact of WMAF

Deal with it

dont know man, im slightly autistic plus it depends on your relation and how you interact

Oh..

Those kids are gonna be some ugly motherfucker's

Unlike with a pure redhead waifu

The brit is right here.

Redheads are best qties

If you look up "greencard marriage" in the dictionary you'll see this picture.

Hahaha gook desu.

Is it Korean beauty that OP is saying?

They are all clearly Japanese.fuck off netuyo.

Have you actually found your redhead qt yet?

Had a Russian but she's not been online for 4 months and I didn't get any contract info...
Her English was great and she was really interesting, sucks I lost her

Rest assured I'll find one.... eventually

need a qt ginger bf lads