Why am I so broken Sup Forums?

Why am I so broken Sup Forums?

What have I done to myself?

I thought I was in control of it - I'm like a goddamned superhuman in social situations.
I shouldn't even be able to associate with you all. My total time spent on Sup Forums is probably less than half a day.

Messing with your consciousness is dangerous. I can't even program right now, no matter how much weed I consume.

I want to stop being so melodramatic. Zero things are wrong right now. I met an incredible girl, and she liiiiiiiikes me. Why am I so broken?

Is harakiri the only way out?

shut the fuck up faggot you're not special

That helps a lot, actually.

The fuck are you on about OP

I've become several different people. I wouldn't even call it faking it anymore - there's little I can do about it.

edgy

Edges

Fuck you op

I think it's working!
Jesus Christ, who the fuck do I think I am.

This is why I shouldn't spend so long away from here.

You guys are fucking awesome - thank you, anons.

Ew. Grow up and hide it from the world like the rest of us.

you're a faggot user
now suck my cock

I'm saying the same thing to myself now. A lapse into complete faggotry to be sure.

No idiot he's edgy too
You want to think you're special so you made are now CONVINCED that you're special.
Mind over body; and you are an idiot who's edgy.

I think you're right, I'm just having trouble connecting everything in my head.

Maybe I actually am retarded, damn.

Look dude here's how you deal with it. Don't be unemployed, ever. Keep yourself on a schedule that keeps you having to take care of yourself in order to survive. Having structure to fall back on is everything when your mind is running rampant.

Stay busy. Find a hobby that you love spending time doing. If you don't have one yet then try a bunch of new shit you're interested in to pass the time. At best you'll find a passion, at the worst you'll have a new skill.

If you're more extroverted you can also try keeping yourself surrounded by people to ground you, whether it be friends or an SO or family. Listening to others is a great way to drown out the chatter and buzzing in your head.

Never hesitate to rationalise even your emotions, remembering that chemicals are unbalanced in your head really helps to sooth the overwhelming feelings. Don't let yourself lapse into self loathing and insanity or it'll become a habit. Find your own strategy for keeping your head above water.

And for the love of God remember that mental illness isn't an excuse to be a god damn neet or troublemaker. No one, not your loved ones nor taxpayers are responsible for taking care of you.

>Zero things are wrong right now
>I met an incredible girl, and she liiiiiiiikes me
>I've become several different people

You all can leave this autistic fuck and his shetpost of a thread.

Damn, you know a lot about me from just the few words I wrote.

Thank you.

Your swords are ecstasy, user.

You remind me of someone I know. You don't happen to live in MD?

Wrong side of the country.

But I'm sure my despicable kind is all over.

Well you understand that you're despicable so that's a start. Shame and self hatred are good motivators to not be useless and burden anyone.

I keep that mantra and it helps keep my shit together.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Holy shit, my sides.

I'm being very honest when I say all the "hatred" in this thread has helped immensely. The buzzing is pretty much gone.

Thank you, Sup Forums. I'll have another break down in about 8 years. See ya then!

Please kill yourself before then.

>harakiri

kill yourself weeb.

I wish I could say I'll try, but I think it's gone now.

One day, user. One day.