Where were you when Simon Pegg saved Star Trek?

Where were you when Simon Pegg saved Star Trek?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drarLbzqdAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LISTEN ALL Y'ALL ITS A SABOTAGE

Saved?
You are from alternative universe?

FIGHT THE POWER

People that actually have saved Star Trek.

Never forget that he personally went into that club and saved Jeri Ryan's life.

Eh it was ok. It actually felt like trek even though the action/blockbuster scenes were still in there. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here though, I will consider the franchise saved only after we get a new movie that is on the same quality level as wrath of kahn

>Justin Lin's action direction makes the Bourne Supremacy look like My Dinner with Andre
>Ultra-advanced technological killing machines destroyed by FM radio broadcast of a Beastie Boys song
>Most plot convenient "gravity stream" in cinema history

The posters were literally the best part of this movie. Couldn't believe how much nonsensical bullshit was in this one. And I liked the first two

youtube.com/watch?v=drarLbzqdAA

I'd say more important is to have a good TV-show. TV is actual home of Trek, movies are nice bonus, but will always remain side dish, best served cold.

Pic related might save Trek second time, depending how the new show ends up.

That old irrelevant guy is making a """show""" for a streaming service. That's not TV.

He is guy who have already saved Trek once. Streaming service as publishing medium is far closer to TV than movies.

In an IMAX theater watching it.

You are talking shit about the man who directed The Wrath of Khan AND The Undiscovered Country.

Opinion discarded.

>a """show""" for a streaming service. That's not TV.

This fucking Luddite.

so all those liberal peeves he always had he's gonna go crazy with, bitches be captains and admirals and science officers and dykes and bisexuals and all the fucking colors of the liberal fucking rain bow. and all the men will be incompetent jerk offs. fuck.

The super weapon was weak as fuck. Did the villain seriously spent several lifetimes searching for that? The drone ships were much more effective.

Bad guys should really have been klingons tbf.
They could've even done the marooned-on-a-strange-planet thing with the klingons hunting them like predator. Instead we got literal Narn as baddies in a filler movie

I did like however that rather than exclusively reference TOS like the last 2 they loaded this one with references to ENT, Babylon 5 and Futurama

That did not happen.

He needed a weapon that could quickly kill organic life while leaving their facilities and tech intact.

Did you even watch the movie?