New fluffy thread for filling some touching requests

New fluffy thread for filling some touching requests.

Ah. Etc. Et. al. and user.

Other urls found in this thread:

neetpussy.com
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ball stomping as requested :^)

thank you user

I think he was requestin' that Scotsman comic. Just guessin' though.

you have it?

THAT FUCKING COMIC

MY LEFT HAND IS TOUCHING MY DICK RN

Have you ever seen neet pussy? neetpussy.com

Bump

so youre looking for fluffy threads 24/7?

>inb4 KWEH

Kweh.

OH SWEET DELICIOUS DICK SPRINKLES YES. THE STUPIDITY IS FILLING ME WITH RAINBOW FUCKING LIGHTNING AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH MY SCHLONG IS GONNA START SHOOTING NUCLEAR LASERS AND SHIT BITCHES THE POWER FLOWS THROUGH ME LIKE WHEN I EAT CHILLI

Good idea to add stress balls to monopoly. Instead of kicking in grandma's head, just punt a fluffy into the trash bin.

Perfect, let it kill itself.

Rofl, the detail given to its destroyed genitals is hilarious.

Best. Series. Ever.

23 seconds between you starting the thread and that second pic? It's pretty obvious you posted it

Like the obstacle course. Fluffies getting destroyed in interesting ways are my favs.

I DO COCAINE

Any more or is it a new ongoing project?

This is my favorite panel; I feel this one SO much.

All I have; got from a thread either earlier today or yesterday.

This is when it's time to stamp on them

Only pic I have saved

An odd one.

ongoing

Is there any more to it; or is what I posted all that's currently existing?

that's it for now, but GWN who makes it was on here last night and confirmed he's working on the next one now.

Sweet. Thanks bro. Excellent series.

fuck yeah. the chronicles of the red baron!

My PS4 controller...

My ONLY PS4 controller...

Fuckin' ponies.

>DOW up 5%; Fucks at an all time low

It mirrors reality so perfectly. The satire of our time, really.

These bird loving furfag shagging sloppy swamp ass mother cluckers are giving me a mutation.

god they're so pathetic

I agree with

Brilliant ,how I'm not thinking this?

One of the best maybe
McGonagall is the master breeder

Any good anal abuse?

I need more of these in my life

nice job samefagging

go be an ass to ass shitstick somewhere else

Kweh.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt
bub bo bebbity bop muggafuka

OH GOD LOOK AT THE ANUS FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

Are you alright?

Cool, I also have two computers and a phone