2016 Half Season Super Bowl pregame thread

Patriots vs Seahawks
Tomorrow, 8:30 PM on NBC
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts

>seacucumbers
>making the playoffs
top zozzle

YEEESSSSS!

every game this season after brady's return game has been boring af. thought steelers would be good but ben was pepsi

this has the looks of being a watchable game

Dubs for seacucks btfo

>he thinks the Seahawks are making the Super Bowl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm not even entirely convinced the Patriots can make it with Oakland surging the way they are

Pats win 34-17

This is a meme right? You don't actually think the Memeland Raiders are better than Tommy Boy and the dynasty, right? The clock will strike midnight on Cinderella soon enough, and I bet its the Pats in the AFC Championship game that deliver the blow.

>this delusional

>Tommy Boy and the dynasty
>can't beat the inferior Manning
do you really think they can beat Carr?

Literally the younger brother of a draft bust and he has no defense. The only thing they've got going for them is ballsy calls, big plays, and a punter who can dance.

>tom got memed twice and still recovered

yes, yes i do

brady is playing the best football of his career

i don't think that will ever get old

>'m not even entirely convinced the Patriots can make it with Oakland surging the way they are

..barely beating scumbag teams.. if that's not the definition of a paper champion, i don't know what is.

t. 16 years old

still insane that they didn't just run the ball

Fuck these two teams are SO boring and played out. Cowboys and Raiders are the new hotness pats and seahawks are old news.

Tomorrow is going to be ugly.

t. Seahawks Fan

the seahawks will come through

>implying the Cheatriots have a pass rush

For a group of people who like to wrap themselves up in the American flag and preach about the constitution, other people exercising their freedom to assemble and speak freely sure does seem to trigger conservatives.

what makes you think he won't get memed three times

>tfw patriots going undefeated for the rest of the season

lord kek is with us brother

>this child was not watching during 07

dont really need one against the hawks oline

2007 was also with Moss, while Gronkowski is amazing and can carry a defense to the endzone Moss was a living meme catch

t. 14yo

If you unironically believe 07 Brady is better you're wrong on so many levels. Brady would have 28TDs and 3,000 yards behind the worst oline for any pocket QB, if he wasn't statgraded (thanks blount) and missed 4 games.

GOAL!

HOOOOOOOOOOOONGGG

HOOOOOOOOOOOOONGG

"oh oh ooh oh oooooh"

we know the pats will be owling but will the seahawks?