>killed a kid because he couldn't hold a ladder
>killed a guy because he had bad pizza
>stay in smelly appartment for few days
>bored with it all, turns self in to police
>being interrogated all night
>what have i done

WTF OP, CONTEXT PLZ

Marcel Heße. Have fun

He didn't actually need help with a ladder. He used that as an excuse to lure and kill the kid.

Checked

bist du es wirklich?

checkd and kekd

that does seem like a bad pizza do
the kid with a ladder should have said fuck off.
The weird thing this guy looks like me some creepy shit

I don't understand why you fucking retards create threads on him,
OMG HE KILLED SOMEONE AND POSted it to /B?

It happened get over it... lets hope he gets caught for what he did...

Bottom line... This kid is a fucking pussy just look at him, clearly beta.

Picture this... OP's Picture blocks your path?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!! litterally could snap his neck with 1 hand. He is no fucking megatron

Why are you glorifying a pussy virgin cuck boi in the first place

>lets hope he gets caught for what he did...
got some good news for you bud!

can anybody tell me the complete story

yes, the barchive. search for deepercutz, every general has a collection of collages and the original threads.

Look at this massive faggot

this is fucked

You seem upset. Everything dies, it'll be okay.

pipe down amerifat

YOU must be this guy here

good call on the amerifat
but pipe down?

Naw son, you be the one doing the piping of the downs

You guys are just concerned about the petty shit you see on Sup Forums...

You should have viewed the convos he had on the deepweb

The lad is an outcast who felt a rush of adrenaline after killing an innocent 9 year old.

He is a waste of time and a waste of oxygen.

So fuck all you edgey fags trying to fap to the shitty quality gore pics he has been posting

And i sincerely hope you all fucking die

>le

>reddit

>spacing

>XD

stay classy Sup Forums

>Good one

>You fucking

>Stupid twat

omg is it le deepweb?

so close

Me on the left.

Hola Reddit.

>space fag here

I really don't understand why you fucking faggots feed of this barbaric fucking behavior this little faggot is causing..

Is it because you relate to him? You wish you had the balls to fucking slaughter innocent people but don't do it?

You fucking faggot keyboard warriors praise some desperate mentally ill fucking kid in germany because he killed a 9 year old..

Use your fucking head, every other species murders and rapes out of survival..

There is 7.1 billion humans on the planet we aren't going extinct anytime soon.. So to praise and worship this kid for doing the shit you wish you could is fucking cringey and stupid as fuck.

Again and please read this slowly

I hope you all fucking die twice

Good day

see you, space cowboy

>Is it because you relate to him? You wish you had the balls to fucking slaughter innocent people but don't do it?
What in the fuck are you going on about?

calm your tits anti christ

You talk about the people on here like there more then a bunch of board teenagers and no life 30+ year olds

she's probably talking about the underaged edgelords in the original threads that praised the sick fuck

I was not on the day the first thread was live.
>She's
What makes you think its a she? Not trying to be all "Dont assume my gender" on ya but it is Sup Forums after all.

partly trying to get a ruse out of someone, partly suspecting that this is the new-femfag that appeared in some of the threads with a lot of similar posts.

I agree with some points from user though, but others are just full on retarded.

Jesus this place is cancer island. Sage.

good job on bringing the thread back up to page one

>>space fag
killing means fewer people

more space! some elbow room.

LOL SUCK A DICK BITCH I WILL RAPE YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER

Confirmed by the police that the hambeast was transgender.

Kill la kill or no kill?... I just woke up. Am also drunk.

bump

probably asleep now

through the power of a hefty dose of haldol

The Police get him about 8 hrs ago.

Ob der wohl in ner Stunde in seiner Zelle mit Frühstück geweckt wird?

Did they confirm all the people killed? Were 5 or only the kid?

1 more male body confirmed but no identity

in total only 2 bodies, not everything he said was truth

I'm not sure what's more despicable, killing and hiding in the flat of a fat granny or killing your school friend and hiding in their flat.

Is this legit?

yep

Can someone link original posts and the ones after it?

Is he left-handed? What happened to the dog?

His recorded WhatsApp voice messages

Audio 1 - instaud io/NWs
1. "No more desire to have to work. It's obviously the only reason. I'd have to write my applications soon (job search) but meh."

Audio 2 - instaud io/NWI
2. "Nah, I'm not able to get the situation with the noose working. I could hang myself there but I just killed the neighbor. Doesn't feel that special tbh. My Hand is bleeding and is the only thing annoying me a bit right now. Just got rid of the blood, one of my shoes is bloody but it's alright. I think I'm going to give myself up in a few days and enjoy the jail life. Maybe I'll get another neighbor over here and do the same with them. I'd have two killings on my hand then. *sigh*, my knife is still upstairs."

Audio 3 - instaud io/NWD
3. "I should get a girl to follow me here, I could rape her. By the way, Jadens guts feel really weird, I'm just able to pull them out of him, eww.. god." (igitt =eww)

Dolphins kill for fun, faggot

Son of a bitch. Die!

Puffy Virgina

this isnt the youjizz search box

So where are all the pics at?

bloody mattress from 2nd victim's house

where do you people crawl out from?

Das er es am Ende nicht geschafft hat sich selbst umzubringen zeigt wie armselig er ist.
Das war ja sein eigentlicher Plan.

It's Sup Forums

Where are the goddam pics at?

shut up snowflake, you are on fourchan. go to your mama's bed.

The beginning

Ja, bin ich

>asking to be spoonfed
>snowflake XD
lurk more

But who is this man ?

NICE!

not samefag, retard. two different people don't care about your feelings.

German media:
>"In der Wohnung mit dem Feuer wohnt ein junger Mann. Ein kräftiger Junge. Er ist so ein Gothik-Typ, trägt dunkle Kleidung. Nur ab und zu kam seine Mutter zu Besuch."

A neighbour said a young man lived in the house alone, a big strong Goth type, and his mom only visited him every now and then.

Skinny Marcel wasn't lying when he said it was a 120 kg beast

where did I mention anything about samefaggotry? fuck, you Sup Forumstards are something else.

Timmy, it's time for bed.

lurk more, newfag

Ja klar ! In aller Frische und ausgeschlafen hahah der chillt jetzt erstmal sein Leben

Any new infos on those two bodies they found in the burning appartment?
Any more bodies found? He said he killed 5?

Shitty poor knife...

he killed a 120 kg manbeast with it, not that shitty imo

only 1 body found in the appartment, read five posts above you dipshit

there hasn't been a press statement, it's 06:53 in Germany. I'm expecting some info at noon.

So the hairy woman from the photo was actually a goth manbeast. That is so so terrific.

A knife is a knife..

I've been here since 2007 you jack hole.

I don't have the schedule to come here all the time these days to LURK recent stories that other people already know about. So I asked, and another user was kind enough to give me some detail.

Relax.

Bingo

Last night the news said two bodies.

dont forget his ninja skills

two bodies in total, mister dubs. kid and guy, no more at this point and probably never

how about using the archive? there's been LITERALLY 200+ threads and every single one of them LITERALLY has all the links you would need in the OP.

Jetzt mal ernsthaft !!! Ich glaube das diese Nachricht echt ist also dass das Bild von marcel h(urensohn) ist ! Es wurde eine 2. männliche Leiche gefunden. Aber mal ganz ehrlich alle behaupten es wäre eine 120 Kilo Frau aber welche Frau hat so behaarte arme wie ein Mann :D. Jeder blinde sieht doch mit den Ohren das es ein Mann ist und keine Frau !!!

What about dat doggo?

DOG GET REKT!

>ernsthaft!!!
>:D

stirb

jesus, go back to gbs or wathever.

Last night, before I went to bed, the German news said that there were two bodies in the nearby apartment with the fire.

Also, did he have anything to do with the attack at the train station? Or was that completely unrelated?

see

jesus, go back to gbs or wathever. stop nagging.

I've been lurking on this topic since monday and reading what Sup Forums-tards have to say since then did not put me into the mood to spoonfeed.

How about you relaxing.

I already stated that I have a busy schedule and don't have time for this type of stuff often these days. I'm not the teen I was in 2007-- I'm married in my late 20's, have a job and 2 kids.