Why don't white women visit countries like Thailand or Vietnam but white men do?

Why don't white women visit countries like Thailand or Vietnam but white men do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2401788/Sex-tourism-Meet-middle-aged-middle-class-women-Britains-female-sex-tourists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UhoI-UD_A1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't white men visit countries like Ghana or Gambia but white women do?

they do?

delete

women are less open to interracial relationships of any sort than men are on average

men cause the downfall of civilizations with their promiscuity and disloyalty to the tribe

I don't think this happens.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2401788/Sex-tourism-Meet-middle-aged-middle-class-women-Britains-female-sex-tourists.html

Because white people are ugly and have to buy little girls.

ti les re malaka

Yeah, they do. There was a pic where a German woman is laying on the ground with her brains splattered on the pavement. She got mugged and killed in some African country. The price you pay when hunting for BBC

high risk, high reward

I study tourism and I can confirm:

Sex tourism for hetero and bi males: Thailand and Ukraine

Sex tourism for hetero females: East coast of Africa

Sex tourism for gay males: Brazil and Spain

Sex tourism for lesbians: Any Western country

women are soulless succubus while white men visit buddhist temple they'd rather waste way their lives on facebook and watching tv

>Ukraine
Interesting.
That is just russian sex tourism though?

I haven't heard of it much.
I guess maybe ukraine is more of a "buy a wife" kind of destination.

>That is just russian sex tourism though?
mostly arabs and turks i think. also ukrainian women are targeted by our mafia for human trafficking. they are known for being very submissive and our mafiosos pimp them out in the west

Atleast ukrainian men doesn't feel like fucking syrian faggets.

source?

better traps are located there

Smol pp's

White women go to Africa and the Caribbean instead

the small vaginer for a big beniner is a happy ending indeed
but a small beniner for the big vaginer is not a happy ending at all

they do

Many girls go to Africa for a year after finishing school here, of course only to help the starving children...

This

This is so fucking classic kek
Tons of girls do that here but everyone knows...

Yeah this haha

>I study turism

I thought that this fake degree only existed down here.

White women can get dick anywhere, but white men can only get dick there.

To fuck little girls.
Men are evolutionarily primed to pound young pussy while women are primed to be pounded by older cock. That's why most women have "daddy issues" and why "rape" and domination fantasies are the most popular romantic/erotic novel themes.

Behold a gentleman and a scholar.

Check the flag, user. It's probably another way of saying he is in the human trafficking business.

B-but AIDS and shit?

B-but they're helping defeat aids! With the power of their vaginas! They're just teaching the poor Africans how to use condoms!

>They're just teaching the poor Africans how to use condoms!
how do i enlist? i want to be the one to dick them rubbered up and teach them the way

COME TO JAPAN

I have read that hetero female sex tourism is on :
>Jamaica, Cuba
>Southern Europe

Maybe in the marxist tumblrina sjws but the vast majority of girls wouldn't dream of going to Africa of all places.

No you're thinking of lesbians.

youtube.com/watch?v=UhoI-UD_A1w

Southern Europe, Turkey, and the French Caribbean

wait, does that make me a lesbian?

I saw a documentary many years ago of french female tourists going on vacations to Jamaica largely to get fucked (beach and get fucked combo). One even talked of getting pregnant of a black jamaican to have "cool" children. As if a full white kid wouldnt be cool.

>not getting knocked up in jamaica to produce french black pace babby #12039123 and leave happily off his footballing career

>and live*

Why my country is so fuckin gay?

I know a girl (really cute) working in Thailand now teaching village kids English. But she's rooming with 4 other Westerners and I'm like 99% sure she's getting spit roasted by this other American kid and this Australian kid who's doing the same thing as her.

White men are disgusting pedophiles.

white men love dat feminine dick i guess