What do you think about pic related?

What do you think about pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7sM25WgHGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody wants to admit that theyre decent

if you were to strip away the cringy overly theatrical shit they do, theyre an ok rock band

They're fine. Teenagers and Na Na Na are catchy.

I checked their Wikipedia page in incognito mode.

Black Parade is alright
Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge is good

Not nearly as bad as everyone claims

Love them.

First album is perfect.

The next two are bretty güd.

The last one is meh...

Loved em when I was 12, Like my three favorite albums were "American Idiot", "Night at the Opera" and "Black Parade". Thought they were all equally amazing because they had guitars, overacting and odd male sexuality. That was a simpler time.

Anyway now that I'm jaded and educated I know their music is pretty simple, but it's still listenable and fun in an angsty teen way. Like for all the eyeliner, they made better music than they needed to sell to their target demographic, and I respect that. Gives it more longevity. Also I'd still fuck Gerard Way desu

Decent. Me and my friends sing Welcome to the Black Parade when we are drunk.

when school was tough the band

never got into them

welcome to the black parade was quite nice, you could definetely feel "the wall' influence, especially in the first track. emo lyrics and theme make them quite outdated, unfortunately.
this, basically

You are an insufferable douchebag with zero personality IRL.

my second favorite band of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=u7sM25WgHGY

bullets > revenge > danger days > black parade

>when school was tough the band

We were all there once user, there's no need to be a prick

I had actually never listened to them before yesterday. I picked up a couple of songs off the black parade and I didn't dig the vocals for the most part but liked the song that had some lyrics like "tell me I'm an angel, treat me like a stray" House of Wolves maybe?

Idk it's weird because I don't dislike emo pop punk and can get into some FOB, JEW, and Paramore, but don't really see the hype behind MCR.

I'm not the biggest MCR fan but that part in the black parade where the tempo picks up etc. gets me hype as fuck every time

CAAAARRYYYYY OOOON

Good band but the eyeliner and theaterics is pure cringe.

I don't even blame them. They were doing it way before it was a fad. They just blew up the same time as scenesters in high school were into that thing.

3 cheers is great.

MCR is Sup Forumscore, we have established this

oh hi Jon

>not 9/11 the band
fucking idiot

revenge> bullets = black parade > danger days

Straight up good kid music really.
There were a lot of fucked up bands from that era that told kids to cut themselves or that emotional torture was the way to treat cheating girlfriends, i.e. Hawthorne Heights or Taking Back Sunday, and that just encouraged young men to be creepy lil freaks desu.

MCR never did this. They were theatrical and cathartic and helped kids process their emotions. I approve.

Legitimately great.

when i was