Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Edge of Tomorrow

>catched

I don't know any off the type of my head but another great film with him is "the man who knew to little". If you liked bill Murray in this you might like that as well.

>this thread again

I HATE THIS MEME IT MESSES WITH MY HEAD

Edge of Tomorrow

that jake gylenhall one on the train

>catched

I don't know any off the type of my head but another great film with him is "the man who knew to little". If you liked bill Murray in this you might like that as well.

>catched

>this thread again

the anime Re:Zero does this best, it's still running

The episode "Cause and Effect" from star trek the pepsi generation is a good example of that

Every time you two. Every time!

(OP)

But All you need is Kill is way better then Bill Murray Vehicle.

Meme thread, but Primer. No question.

noitseuq oN .remirP tub ,daerht emeM

Mneomiet stehurqe aodN, .bruetm iPrrPi mteurb. ,Ndoa eqruhets teimoenM.

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Edge of Tomorrow

Stein's Gate. Much better than Meme Day, it will actually make you think and push your emotions to their limits!

Repeaters (2010).
Got some top qts in it too.

that jake gylenhall one on the train

There's an excellent episode of Stargate SG-1 based around this concept

>Meme thread, but Primer. No question.
>noitseuq oN .remirP tub ,daerht emeM
>Mneomiet stehurqe aodN, .bruetm iPrrPi mteurb. ,Ndoa eqruhets teimoenM.

(OP)
>̨̹̤̭M͎̼̹̳̗͎e̛̜̖̙m͖̙̤̜̩̺ͅe ̷͖͓t̷͓͍̺h̘͘r̟͜e̢̞̜̬͓͙a̜͙͉̮̜̭̞d̠,̥͉̖̦̰̜͡ͅ ͏̞̯͙̘͚b̺̰u͎̖͓̗̱͖͞t͎̠̱͍̞̘ ̺́P̻̗̼̬͕̦r̠͜ḭ̠̙̥̺̭̮m͚͓̳̳̝͜e̤r̗͉̣ͅͅ.͎͎ ͚̲̹̖Ṋ̥̳̗͜o̹̻̤̜̺̬͡ͅ ̲q͔u̡̗͚͉̘͇̬e̪s̥͎͇̬̀t̹̞͍̙̹ḭ̳̭̼̩ọ̭̳̖n̟̜.̸̟
͏̖̪͉̝͚>͈̦n̴̞̦͇̣̖̳o̷̻̲i̷̦̼̮̥̖͎ͅt͍͙s͍͟e͡uq̳̱͈̟͞ ͞o͔̥̮͖͈͓ͅN̲̜̯̠͢ͅ ̝͎̺̮͟.̘͞ṛ͔̠͖̟e̴̯̟̪̙̺ͅm̗i̘̙͔̟͚̪rP̮ ̷̪̩͎̹̜̰t͔͕͙͜u̲͖b͇̦̜̤ͅ ̤̬,͉͎͓ḓ͖a̙̯͈̪͈͎͓e̜̜̰̦͢r̺̜̪̞̳͠h̳̬̻̠̻t̰ ̷̖̙e̖̦̜̮̠m̵͉̘̲̣̗e̗̲̪̣͔̼͟M̸̗̗̝
̴̗̪>̛̱M̪̲̫n̠̹ę̦̞͎o͖͉͈̘͞m̛͈͈i͈e̜̠̟̼͠t̢͚͇͎̝̭̱̗ ̩̪̭̹͎͓͖s͏̥t̯̝é̲̥͎h͍̫́u̦̳̱͇͇r̦̬̩͖q͖̟e͙̭͇͈̠̳͟ ͈̠̖a̵̯o̻dN̜̹͈͇̯͕̘,̵͕ ̳̣̘͙̠̥͡.̝͔̣̯̟̪b̗̟r̜̝̦̹͖̗u̵̟̪͇ͅe̯̰̖̫̪t̶̤͕m̹̪̯͍̮̮ ̳̣̣͟i̤͇̘͠P̯̞̱͙̬̭r͇̮̠̪ͅr̞̥̥̼̠̪P̤̪̞i̯̤̮̟͍͚͇ ͎̬̣͇̙̤͇m͎͝t̜̼̜̱̠̹͙͟e͇͚͇ͅu̼̥͓r̷͉͈̭b̲͚͎͟.̧͈̰̝͙̘͇̘ ͏͇͓̫̰͈̮͍,̢̟̘͈͍̝̼̟N̫̜͙d̯̩͓̝o҉̯̺a͕̥ ͇͔e͖͉̺̘̭͚̕q̟͝r̞͠u̴̟̻̥̖̝͉̩h̨͖e̛t̷̯̱̲͇̹s̻̪̥͉̮͚̼ ̳t̝̼e͏̝͈͓i͖͎͎̣̝̜̫m̛o̫̙̝͖̱͓͈͡enM҉̠̙͇̦̤.̨̜͇
̸͓̯͈̠̞̘

Edge of Tomorrow