Waifu claiming thread: Misaki Gets Called a School Shooter by his Dad Edition

Waifu claiming thread: Misaki Gets Called a School Shooter by his Dad Edition

Previous: The rules are very simple:
>claim your 2D waifu
>post pics of your waifu and converse with others
>keep ERP and RP out of the thread. Take it elsewhere if it gets lewd.
>insult other waifus harshly
>discuss fun and light topics like politics and abortion
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun and throw all dogfuckers from helicopters

Other urls found in this thread:

waifuforum.boards.net/thread/12/second-wf-waifu-claiming
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
vocaroo.com/i/s1L4jh4kGMep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Add Nobody#5930 on discord
stop being gay
waifuforum.boards.net/thread/12/second-wf-waifu-claiming
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
Spiders get out of my bed
Voices get out of my head
Zombies get out of my dead
Niggers get out of my shed
Spics stop stealing my bread
hehe user you a real cutie~
Gas dogfuckers

this is a autistic avatarfag internet dating rp thread
i wish i was dead :o
>her
are you thinking of yuuki?

Misaki is a good person

カラミチーマス

Are we thinking of the same Yukko? I never see him and I'm sometimes lurking in the early morning.

Insert complaint about early bake here.

you're all good people

SeeWe aren't thinking of the same person. Sorry Ruri.

Thanks babe.

>Lol I have Shiro on discord and see yuuko here every other 3 days
Deadman Wonderland Shiro, yeah, I know he's around.
>see yuuko here every other 3 days
You just don't know who OG Yuuko is.

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed
Houki
Grandmother's. It's a place to stay and get ready for work at so it'll do.
Sounds like a long day that's for sure
But at least it's almost the weekend
user
>dubs
You sound like a spokesman for them.
Of course I'm not at home though.

I can only wish.

Ayy.
What are you up to?

Oh.
I saw it a bit late.
It's okay.

I'm not a spokesperson! two family members work for them, and that's their work schedule to deal with it!
even one of the VPs of a department is on wireguard tonight
I think you're good, rem

Nice bake, someone's gotta do it.

I wonder why your composition teacher turned like she did. Usually they're pretty consistent one way or another, and you know what to expect. At least you know it's not just you.

Can't say I understand where your dad's coming from with that logic, but hell, if it's your guns, your money, you get to do what you want with it.

insert comment about hair here

賢狼ホロはいびきをかかぬ!!
I also think you're good カラミチーマス

Among Other Thoughts
vocaroo.com/i/s1L4jh4kGMep

Is that the Triforce?

Hi everyone~!

piano holo ! glad you keep making "doodles"

Wait is this Rory or Ruri?

Besides jerking off, writing a paper and fighting the urge to drink?

Ah, it's nothing terribly serious, but if she's serious about this newest essay grade she can take a flying leap. She merely gave my outline back with an F which plummeted my grade to a 76%. I am worried about the final essay.

Well, it's not all my money. And not all my involvement. I can pay for most of it, but I still need him to sign for a lower (fucking BAFTE lol)

What's spring break like for you?

hello miss Filia!

Thanks, you seem good yourself.

Stealing my カラミチーマス isn't nice

Fighting the urge to punch my wall.

I get that but the last part sound like something I've heard from them.
It's a lot of people to help though.

Certainly looks like one. I was watching someone playing zelda so it seemed appropriate. I have no idea why it's in the picture though.

L

Hello! How are you?

I'm only good if I make someone smile today!
it is, I think they were saying something like 40k residences all over the palm. it's a lot of work for them to get done, I hope they pull it off soon though

That's wonderful to hear, I am pretty great myself as well.

Yeah, gotta roll with the punches I suppose. Getting back home will feel nice once the power's back on. Next week is when things will get fun for me since the end of March is the midpoint of our fiscal year- a lot of deadlines to meet before then, but there's a short lull in April at least. Might take a vacation day or two to recharge while I'm at it.

>fighting the urge to drink
I'd drink to that. Sounds like the final essay is weighted heavily for that class? I guess your dad still has some say in things after all then. That'll just make it better when you're doing it all on your own, on your own terms.

Spring break here will be another workweek, though some people will be off because of family/kids. June is when I'll be taking some time off, and probably again closer to the holidays too. In a couple of years I'll probably turn into one of the ones taking off to do stuff with the kiddo.

I mean as long as i have some where to go it's fine
How come you don't claim a waifu user?
Next week will be fun for me as well, but actually fun not full of a lot of work.
Since next week is when the tourney starts. Plus my birthday is next Friday so that'll be nice.

it's easier to love when people just know you as love-user!

I need a hug

I hear you.

Maybe something a little easier than whiskey would be nice for a more inexperienced drinker.

The essays are worth 50% of the grade and the outlines are included in this grade. Failing an outline, therefore, is almost worth as much as an entire paper.

Well, at least you're keeping busy. It's another quiet week here. Like I said to love-user I wished I had gotten the number of this nerdy girl in my spanish class but she was taken and I didn't feel like pressing any further.

You shouldn't need to make others smile to feel good.

My waifu is toughest waifu

And yes, I see the baby hands

I wish I could give you the biggest one ever, love

You're good either way.

Or you know. Run up to some one, do a cork screw spin, and kick them.

You should picka loving waifu then!
Like Juvia, but not Juvia cause she's mine
>cute

Best kind of fun, I remember you said your birthday was somewhere around the tournament. I'm looking forward to all of the upsets as always. If I find a bit of time I'll fill out a bracket for the hell of it too. Got anything planned for the birthday?

Whatever works for you, or I can just drink an extra shot on your behalf. The workload is job security at the very least. Our executive management is about to change next month, which could be really good, or really bad. Based on who we've had over the last couple of years, I'm leaning more towards bad.

That outline is weighted far too heavily, I'm sure the justification is that because it's a 'composition' class, it needs to be done like that, but you know that for yourself, they're not worth nearly that much elsewhere.

If you had pressed the issue with that nerdy girl, I would have advised you to look elsewhere. Shit isn't worth it when someone's already taken.

baby hands matter not, as long as she has a big heart

hello miss shinoa!

Relax.

owwwtheedge.jpg

To hell with it, I'm gonna grab some JD right now.

Dude, college is BS 100%. My folks still won't stop giving me crap over it because I want to go to a tech school instead of writing papers for another 2 years plus grad school.

And she was cute, but I really have nothing to say once I hear 'I have a boyfriend' other than "okay". Not a huge fan of adultery tbh.

You should fill out a bracket. I'd like to see it.
Isolate myself and watch the tournament till the games end then go watch anime.
Well who is your waifu?
Hello smugs
>

I'll try my best to

You don't have to call me miss, user. How are you?

>
Hello

I'm Asian so it's slightly less edgy.

I'm well! are you?

>There were some nice edits last year around this time, remember the bus and all the group photos. It was nice to finally get included, I finally felt like I was accepted somewhere.

Need to stop coming back here.

Haha, all I got is some aquavit, but I'll knock a shot back here at my end with you. It'll help me sleep even better than I usually do.

It's a tough sell to parents when their kids don't shoot for the stars. At least at first anyhow. Once they see that you're gonna turn out fine and that you're doing well for yourself further down the line, all that mellows out and goes away. Or at least it did for my parents. They initially gave me a hard time for bowing out of med school when I did, but I'm making good money, moving up in my career, and am pretty much the finance arm of my family, so all of that stopped pretty quickly.

That kinda sounds like Week 1 of NFL season for me- BBQ, watch all the games, and then vidya for the rest of the night to go over the games with the brother and some friends.

we can be friends, user! how are you today?

why are there two threads

Well can i have a hint?
Do i know who it is?
How are you Smugs?
That'll basically be this next week for me. Starting sunday it's full CBB mode for me

>nice edits
>bus
LUL

:)

Shinoa is such a brilliant waifu.

Not quite as edgy as being labeled a school shooter I can tell you.

PLEASE JOIN ME I DRANK SOME BOURBON AND IT BURNS LIKE A BITCH

"user, go to medical school like your father and I"

'no mom and dad, I'm sick of school, I want honest work'

Galko claimed

probably not

he mentioned the group photos which weren't that bad, like the beach edits. i remember those, are you autistic user?

he also mentioned the bus, can you not read user?

The sad thing is I know ten potential school shooters.

Hell, in that case it's almost like a week-long birthday celebration, with day 1 of the actual tournament being the highlight. I'd ask if you had plans for this weekend, but the utility company already decided that.

Already took my shot in support of you. My response and reasoning at the time was similar, with the added wrinkle of wanting honest work before my 30s, less debt, and being able to move my relationship along. All 3 turned out fine for me.

>mentions edits
>mad he wasn't a part of them
>can you read user?

pure autism.

So beautiful and progressive

lol ok

?

>

kek be honest does anyone actually miss hand?

Oh alright.
You could always find a new waifu although i understand not wanting to
Kind of. Honestly I'm already ready
>
And i do actually I'll be hanging With some friends. Just not at my house.
>tmw you'll never get to be in a /waifu/ group pic ;-;

Wow. That's more than I, and the only guy I know who would be prone to shooting up a place is an ex-army friend. Though, his shooting skills are worth 10 school shooters.

Thanks fam, takes a while for the burning to stop. Same reasoning here for the work; I don't really care about the possible difference in lifestyle.

I might be sacrificing 'muh college experience' (which has yet to materialize, and I ain't holding my breath) good pay and a white collar job, but I'm done with the atmosphere and what is essentially extended highschool.

Didn't mean to steal it. I was only refering to you as からみちーます

30 minutes from a 3 day weekend. Feels good man.

Thanks

will you play some more ?

Are you straight?

>
>I feel you.

I probably will

He was a nice dude. I wasn't really a close friend, not even a little, but i certainly like him more than most the people who post now days.
Photoshop isn't hard to use. You can make or ask someone to make one that includes you...

Playing some vidya rn. All is good. Glad to hear youre doing good

See above my dude

Thank you. Misaki is adorablemy but that gif isn't even smug

Ruri or Rory?!?!

Also it's 10 days for us college fags :)

>misaki

I don't need a waifu to make others smile or feel loved though

what will the mood be this time ?

define straight

No one gave you a gift on your birthday? No problem m8! Just buy yourself a gift and it'll feel the same

>not knowing the difference
Well then. Not jealous because Im earning money.
What is relaxation?

what are you studying?

Welcome to club
>
Well making one is out since i don't have a working computer. And i don't know anyone on here who could do that.
What are you playing?
I guess that's true, i just like havinga face to go with the user

The bus was just made up of people who were in the thread when the person was making it. I don't recall them even mentioning they were doing it.
They just put in literally all the people who had posted before they started.
Again, photoshop isn't hard. I wouldn't be surprised if 1/3 of the people around here could.

I could
what image where
all I need

time where you sit and do something you enjoy

Why are there two waifu threads goin at the same time?

I'm playing M&B. Replies will be slow

I use gimp

assuming you're male, you're attracted to females

wow sounds fun

>already ready
That hat says it all. How are they looking for this year's tournament? I haven't really had time to follow NCAA basketball very much this season.

Beyond a certain point, you get everything you want, and then you're just stashing away money after debts are paid. A good problem to have obviously, but it's not unreachable for most of us if you stay within your means.

I have friends who make well into the 6 figures, but they practically live paycheck to paycheck because they spend so damned much. If one of them were to lose a job and they had to get by on one income, the mortgage payments would destroy them wholesale.

Finish the fight.

easy there geniass how about male attracted to feminine traits?

Did you just assume his sexuality and gender?

Yes, before you ask they're all white.
>and they're really obvious.

as long as those traits are on a female
I did ask if he was straight

>Grab a waifu and take the phone off the receiver, it's time for another Waifu Claiming Thread! I'll be your maven of the mic, Koto!

>Pulls out gun
>shoots self

givwigg