I scare them away with my self pity and depression stories

So this is why no girls likes me

Same here, dont worry

so dont talk about your stupid depression stories that no one cares about

depression stories is the only thing i can contribute

I dont believe in hugging because

1.) Im saving it for my future wife
2.) No one has ever wanted to hug me

What if its the hottest babe you've ever seen...AND SHE'S NAKED!?!?!? would you hug them now?

then don't contribute idiot, just enjoy the conversations of the human beings and be a good listener.

But he can't help it.
He's doing it here, too.

The best gf I ever had broke up with me because she thinks I'm too negative toward myself. Apparently it's a huge turnoff. But braggadocio is not my style, and never will be.

I used to feel really bad about myself generally but since getting a management job I've discovered that other people are way more fucked up than I am. It doesn't really help the depression at all but it does make me less worried about the piece of shit that I am.

no. First off, nudity does not make a girl's appearance better. I have seen the most kawaiiest girls in the world avoid any sort of contact with me. I dont want to share something as close as a hug with random people, and i think people should value hugging more, like deep kissing.

"Hey user, want some pizza?"

"Why are you asking me? It's not like my opinion matters..."

Don't do that

>nudity does not make a girl's appearance better
This is true. Clothes are at least 50% of a girl's appeal. When undressed, most people are just kind of average.

And look at you, doing it again, right now. KYS

To be fair, that's an easy question. You really shouldn't be fucking that one up. But I have noticed that if you don't offer opinions on anything, no one likes you. I tend to keep my thoughts to myself, and no one ever thinks, "hey, I should find out what this guy thinks." It's all surface.

And look like the silent autistic loser in the corner? Oh wait, that is me.
Shut up
If i had a gf, i would have no reason to be depressed.
That is objectively wrong. I like pizza, and know what kind i like. It would be more realistic if someone asked me what anime i like, because its not lve seen much anime.

I hate all the people who are vocal about their opinions because most of the time its over stupid shit.

>If i had a gf, i would have no reason to be depressed.
Then you don't have depression. It doesn't go away just because something good happens to you. You just have a whole new source of anxiety to deal with.

Not gonna say I wasn't happy, because I was. But a huge part of sexual attraction for women comes from her man's reputation and what other people think/say about him. So it doesn't really matter how good things seem. If you get a reputation for being a loser or too much of a downer or too much of a hardass, she tends to stop liking you.

no, you can listen to their stories and respond to them and ask them follow up questions
like a good conversationalist

Agreed. I only express dumb opinions about stupid shit on Sup Forums. And none of you fuckers know who I am. It works out pretty well. But in person, I'm basically a statue.

Was using it as an example. The idea behind it. I haven't necessarily had that exact situation happen to me before, but there are times when people ask me for my opinion, and I'd think that whatever I tell isn't worth their time. I get past this by either reacting in a similar way to the rest of the group (since I normally don't hang out with people 1 on 1), or by over explaining my thoughts on the matter. I've learned way too many times that other people don't really care about your sadness, and even if they do, there's not much that they can do to solve it. It's better to have nice company that isn't too close, than being alone in your grief.

You say your self pity and depression stories scare them away. Well, what is prompting you to bring this up to other people?

The shat is this, some edgy "oh look at me, care for me, i'm so sad" emo thread?

Whenever i try to that, i open my mouth, then they talk over and ignore me. Its pointless.
indeed.
the normies rarely even can handle my opinion. Im not even an edgelord, i just try to speak in a logical tone, and it all goes over their head because its not in meme language.
shut up

You took the bait from the other user, user.
Not a good idea.
But ignoring that, lemme hear some of your deepest problems. I can try to help out.
This is all anonymous in the end anyway.
Feed me lies or the truth, I'll do my best to answer either.

Faggot

>the normies rarely even can handle my opinion.

this is your issue
get the stick out of your ass first, then maybe people will actually stop ignoring you

im not really depressed. I just made this thread for fun. But my steam friend got annoyed at me tonight for me saying im a failure constantly. I really do think im a failure though, but i guess complaining about it does nothing anyway.

I just want an asian wife and to stop being lazy

And ive made like 4 different feels threads dedicated to me on b in just this month alone.

Im just being myself. If I really wanted to get the stick out of my ass. I would need to stop browsing Sup Forums, spend all my time one twitter and snapchat and actually participate in degenerate activities. Plus talk as loud and obnoxious as possible.

I rec you stop giving out hugs for free from now on. It will feel 10x more special if you save it for a special someone.

no girls like u because u like anime

Logic doesn't always get through to people, or it's open to interpretation in a way that the others won't understand it. I can't help your situation without knowing exact details, but some general guidelines:
1. Be okay with being alone. Depending on what you want to do in life, you may travel far away from where you currently are, and meet others who may be easier to interact with. Or, you can accept not being close with others, and find comfort in the small encounters you have with others. Like going to conventions. I've met some really nice people at various game/anime conventions, but I'll probably never meet them again. I still enjoyed my time with them.

2. Maybe your problems are your fault, but that doesn't mean you should get upset about them. If you care enough about your problems to get upset about them, then, obviously, you care about them. If you don't have the motivation to go after what you want, then maybe you don't really want it. You want to just sit around all day and be unhappy? Then I guess go for it. If you're not actively trying to fix your situation and just complaining about it, then you're not justified in your feelings.

3. Be realistic. Whether it's good or bad, understand why things are, how they work, and where you fit into all of it. Maybe you're just an abnormality in a certain region, but elsewhere it could be considered normal and good. Things generally aren't as bad as people make it out to be, but when you deal with others who feel that way, try to be empathetic.

ALRIGHT LETS START THIS THING UP

YOU THINK YOU'RE A FAILURE? THAT'S A GOOD START! NOW THINK WHY THAT IS! GOT IT? NOW HOW CAN THAT BE FIXED? THAT'S RIGHT! NOW ARE YOU WILLING TO DOOOOOOOO IT?

CAUSE THE ONLY THING STOPPING YOU FROM RULING THE WORLD IS SELF-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTIVATIOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!

SO GET OUT THERE, DO THAT THING, AND DON'T EVER LOSE HOPE!

BUT DON'T GET ILLUSIONS EITHER! I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO RULE THE WORD! THAT TAKES A LOT OF EFFORT! SO JUST CHANGE YOURSELF IN THE AREA YOU NEED TO DO SO!

I SPEAK FROM EXPERIIIEEEEEEEENCE!

you can also tell me the specifics and i can provide specific solutions on that, though in the end it is personalized

I'm a random user.
And allow me to say.

Straight A's, valedictorian, set for a lucrative job, working on Aerospace Engineering Ph.D, in Stanford, loved by all, could get any girl I want.

And I like anime.

But you can't get quads, so no girl will ever like you

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

FENCING CLASSES BOI

SO WHAT IF IT SOUNDS PRISSY

I CAN BEAT YOU UP WITH A STICK!

AND I GOT THE MUUUUUUUUUSCLES!

May I ask why do you want an Asian wife specifically?

AND YES, I SOUND LIKE SOME REDDITY MAN IN THAT RESPONSE

BUT IT'S APPROPRIATE LANGAUGE FOR BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT

RANDOM user, STAYING AROUND!

I'M NOT EVEN DEPRESSED!

I REALLY SHOULDN'T BE IN THIS THREAD!

that is impossible
I can never be this user because i got rejected from standford. So i will never be as rich, smart, or seen as much anime. Its hopeless now.

that is okay. I can fake it till i make it. And besides, i admit i am not the master in every field, and require other opinions

Psst.
The first two people you replied to?

Thas me.
I'm the successful dude. And the dude with a caps lock problem.

And that's why I said experience.
My life suuuuucked before I got accepted.

But you know what.
I followed that caps lock advice.

not sure. when i was 14, i didn't care what wife i would get. Then I watched 3 months worth of anime and became a 2dphile. Then i had a falling out of anime and wanted a irl wife. But its not like i could abandon my 2dphile roots, so now im specifically more attracted to asian girls.

Ive tried to cure my yellow fever several times, by fapping to blonde girls and brazilian girls. But nothing can cure me. And when I tell people that i have yellow fever and serious about it, they just ignore me. (i only do it online though)

But yeah. I only want an asian wife.

The fact that you equate getting the stick out of your ass with what you listed just shows that you really aren't going to find normie friends

how the fuck can i get accepted to standford at this point you baka? I never even landed a part time job, and ive been applying everywhere.

And i want to major in finance and computer science, so i want to go somewhere like harvard. I dont what i can even do at this point. I am going to a top 20 business school, but nothing impressive.

Okay i understand, have you actually ever talked to an Asian girl? Who is actually from Asia

I went to japan and talked to a few.

I ldr with a japanese girl, and a few chinese girls

I never talked to any asian girls in america though. They scare me.

i hate normies.

Are you into asian girls because you think theyre submissive like in anime?

You will have a harder time, I will not lie. Transferring is more difficult. So step back, look at your qualifications, and step on these three choices.
UC Berkley-Bog-standard, but the best option without hitting private university level. The best chance as a result. Also more acceptable to transfer out of.

Caltech/MIT-Far more focused on your degree choice. Well, not the finance part but the computer science can be more lucrative in terms of effort/payoff. Difficult, but will offer a more vaunted degree in what you are going for, making a job more easily obtained.

Westpoint/Naval Academy-Yeah, not what you want to hear. But get through that, get in, get a position, and you are legitimately set for life. Even better than mine. This, this will be difficult. But it is the ultimate alternative. Almost no qualifications besides a recommendation from a Congress member or the vice-president, and the physical exam. Think there might be some grades, but you can cover for that. Do that, and once your service is over, you will be happy.

no. Im actually very submissive myself and want to give asian girls oral and clean and cook for her and what not. I want to make lots of money, and have her be in charge of it. But I know I must be the dominant at times.

I do it purely for the looks. I just feel more naturally attracted to them. Even if they are american asian girls.

And the thread screeches to a halt because reasons.

Not sure. I haven't started college yet. I was just thinking if i try really hard to be top of my class, get some internships and work experience, and pass the CFA, i can at least make it into one of the top 10 graduate business schools in the country.

Ideally, it would be better to transfer to an elite undergrad. but my SAT score is a high 1200. Im basically fucked for any undergraduate program because of that fucking test.

Dude i think your attraction to wanting a asian wife is purely for sexual fantasy and pleasure so good luck

You get three attempts on the SAT.
Have you used all three?

yep. 10th grade, i was studying everyday. then i had a falling out. i met kids on my trip to japan who were like straight A, on the way to harvard kids. And because of that, i just sort of gave up on ever getting rich for 11th and 12th grade, so I did bad on the SAT. Now im ultimately paying for it. And dont know what to do. I just want to get rich to get an asian wife though.

thanks man. but i promise to love my asian wife for who she is as a person.

Well, no matter what, no matter the circumstances.

You can become a stock broker, earn 300,000 dollars annually at minimum. Just be prepared to stay up at almost all times, and have to snort cocaine to keep up.

fug that.

Im going to try to get comfiest job as possible. I dont want to be a wolf on wall street degenerate. Not that i could even get on wall street without going to harvard.

Welp, in the end, it's what you're willing to do.

If there is a will, there is a way. That alone, got me to succeed. If you don't have the will, then I can't do anything.

But if you DO have the will, well anything is possible.

more lewd

you know. ive met kids like you before. you probably are looking down on me and feel embarrassment at how im an insufferable retard. but. all i can hope is that i get into an elite grad school. then you we can be even. but thanks for the encouragement i guess.

i like rachel alucard

This may sound cheesy, but you should learn to love yourself so others can start to like you. I mean think about it, if you treat yourself like you're worthless then other people are going to see that way. How you feel right now doesn't dictate how you'll feel tomorrow. You still can improve dude.

everything you write is so fuckng cringe. Maybe its better if you just drink some bleach.
Op is always a massive fuck faggot.
god damnt.

>And look like the silent autistic loser
Not everyone sees quiet as autistic losers. Some people think worry people are more interesting

fucking dipshit faggot

What about me? I fucked around in HS so I got into a shit uni. Then I fucked around in uni, so I graduated with a shit GPA. I graduated with a Econ/finance degree. I have no internships, how do I turn my life around? I want to make a good amount of money, and I have the mental capacity to do it (scored nearly perfect on my SATs), I just lack the willpower and don't know where to begin to get a high paying job.

>I scare them away with my self pity and depression stories
>So this is why no girls likes me

go to bed brennan

This. I feel like I can't contribute shit to a conversation like anytime they ask what are my hobbies. Shit Idk I just stay home play games and masterbate to lolis and shit. Other than that I just pretty much just post on shitty online boards

that is correct, give me your steam though, ill add you.

not a girl but i will not remove you for being a faggot.