Rekt thread

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Wp5YPoHJK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone have vid of the kid shooting himself in front of his dad and mom after he gets handed a gun?

What a terrible gravestone. I like a graveyard where I dont feel like I'm surrounded by faggots. Sad!

so wait a minute, this sword fuckign clean cut that nigger's head off, but doesnt even dent the clothing on his leg when it hits it?
Something's fucky here

fuuuuck that

Yeah we get it youre an edgy faggot

...what?

story ? looks brutal.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Wp5YPoHJK0

It sliced the guy's knee in the first one...the second one does look kind of odd, but it didn't have a slicing motion at that point.

You're just a faggot.

>be already listening to Primo Victoria
>see this webm

Someone should edit a bass drop when he falls

He'll be fine

Jeeezuz that's creepy

meh im having a hard time believing that little sand spic shot him.

welp, she has PTSD for the rest of her life now

>Level 99 baby

nigga died so fast he didnt know what hit him

Holy fuckin kek dude

FALCON PUNCH!

i can't wait the original video but that is fucking hilarious

>taking the bait

bump

U mad ma nigga?

Get me every time. Allah is a mean bitch

Classic

this guy fucks

>Who lives in a pinebox under the ground

I wonder how many people actually try to fight back or get away. Why not? Worried they'd shoot you if you tried? Man, if I knew someone was about to put a bullet in my head, I'd like to think I would do more than sit there like a bitch. At least roll around and make yourself a hard target. Make the fuckers actually work for their videos.

That is the greatest thing I have seen in awhile. Hope he fuckin felt it.

At least it isn't an anime waifu or a pony. You at least know that one is a little kid.

damn what a way to go. covered in camel blood in a horrific environment.

they wouldnt kill you then, theyd torture the fuck out of you first. Those guys should be glad theyre not hanging upsidedown with a bunch of fire beneath them, or that their not being stoned to death.

They would catch you and beat the fuck out of you/torture you then try the same thing again.

I've read that they take you out as if they're going to do it a bunch of times before they actually film the thing to condition you. But that was somewhere on Sup Forums or Sup Forums
>works of fiction and falsehood

But she has a rest of her life to have her PTSD so she better be fucking g greatful.

U buzzword ma reddit?

fucking aussies

I can just hear him "I was just playing man, I was just playing"

Kek

He pulled that punch. Gay

Man, you can see the contempt in this man's eyes

ju

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Wew lad. Reddit is in that direction.

>Able to see his heart/lung pumping through a hole in his side

Truly a rekt nigger

This made me really sad..... I guess after 10 years on Sup Forums I still have a bit of a soul :( If I were that kid I would have wanted that on my tombstone. that kid had good parents....... It makes me sad just considering how much pain they must be in.

Why is he hitting himself

How shit, stormtroopers actually hit something

>Spilled the Beans.webm

Black lives splatter

Just a muscle reflex. That's dude brain is still firing on a few cylinders and his arm is just on autopilot.

forgot to add imaged i kek'd hard

Drown in a well please

More like this please

zoom in, it's an adult in the picture.

I feel like people only join ISIS to fuck around and kill people in funny ways.

Goddammit i can only imagine ISIS as a group of stereotypical college guys now

When will ISIS realize that no one cares about their execution videos. They don't shock anybody anymore. What they should do is pit prisoner against prisoner to the death gladiator style. The should stop trying to shock us and start entertaining us.

Damn

>All the stuff about child soldiers in Africa.
>Most of it was never filmed or the footage was confiscated; so neither I nor anybody else gets to see it.
>Internet age occurs.
>ISIS cut out the middle man and just show you the visceral, uncensored footage of children killing.
Thanks to ISIS I now know what a child killing a grown man looks like. What a time to be alive.

You gotta admit the second on is funny as hell

kekd

>the second on is funny as hell
i will admit that yes