idk man id hit

yea

She just looks too small imo. Like I would break her in half if we fucked

and thats a bad thing?

In my opinion, yea

i like em like that

different folks, different strokes

wowow actual noncancer interaction

I honestly believe the reason why Sup Forums seems or is more shit than the early days. Is actually cool people were here and did funny shit. Like pools closed. Which drew in a ton of unoriginal faggots who also wanted to be cool but were cancer. Thus driving away most of the good Sup Forums

idk about the good old days of Sup Forums ive only been here for a couple weeks but that pools closed shit was fuckin hilarious

I've been around since 2009 and this board was much better, no matter what some of these faggots claim. Yes there were some shit threads like slowpoke, fingerbox, etc. but now it's half /s/, quarter full on stage 4 cancer and quarter decent threads.

Good example is last night they were trying to do another fake cancer with that one direction guy. Rather than organizing and pre making a ton of fake news content. They made one picture and started spreading their cancer. Then thought they were shit because they tricked one person.

i am yet to participate in any of those "community events" and tips on how to get started?

Well today anything is going to require a fake fb and/or twitter. Make it look legit, unlike these meme fags. accounts with attractive girls are best. Then either spend a ton of time here to catch one or think one up yourself and be persistent in making a thread about it until people jump on.

so what you're saying is i have to put effort in? fuck

lolz are not free. You think the pools closed and battletoads was just a spur of the moment thing. It took the effort of multiple anons over days to make it huge.

ya i see all those vids about Sup Forums raids thats like top tier Sup Forums right there

Like if anyone gave a shit we would have raided the women's day shit on twitter with gore and dicks. Guarantee it would have made news. But as you can see this thread being bumped to the top and falling and still just us.

alright i think im gonna go beat my dick to pics of that girl i posted

If you didn't follow hwndu last month (last big irl Sup Forums raid) then you wont get this picture. But if you do my man.

>be me
>supernewfag
>only on Sup Forums since 2 weeks ago
>talking with 8 year vet
>be complete retard
>dont understand any Sup Forums memes

Last tip for the night. On laptop/desktop use 4chanx on mobile clover.

Also hwndu highlights but I suggest watching other videos, since so much shit happened I hardly slept for a few weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=YbythTQuGXM

Who is that in the picture?