B/ros... Need an advice

B/ros... Need an advice.
>meet a girl on tinder
>me 25 she 23
>she is sweet and pretty cool
>she flirt with me and even ask me my phone number
>talk with her all day
>then discover she has a daughter
>don't know if meet her tomorrow or not.
Pic related

What's the level of difficulty for you to put her on a sensible diet?

Just met her. If her baby is black, run as far as you can

very plain white girl under all that make up

Dude if you think she is fat go see a doctor

Hard to get a BMI reading from a picture, don't know her height, but I see no muscle definition and her arm looks like a tube. She looks like she would say yes to riding bikes with you but then when the time came probably flake or maybe ride like 2 miles and then want to call it a day because she is tired and her make up doesn't deal well with sweat. She can probably coast a few more years while the fat is still smooth but she will fail to create the patterns necessary for lean body mass. I foresee a day when she wonders if you can use make up for cellulite (you can.)

probably looks bad irl. Unless youre trying to be a dad pass

No direct-on/unfiltered pictures from OP corroborates this theory.

hey. fuck off.

You can still fuck her if she has a kid. Just don't let her get too clingy

OP may be the woman pictured herself. She might google Convict Conditioning under google images to learn ideal bodyweight fitness routines, and consider the book Distance Cycling by John Hughes in order to create a lifelong habit of health and wellness through the wonderful machine that is the bicycle.

She might also consider beans and wild rice (cooked in a rice cooker for convenience), Hummus/bean paste, eggs, Global Cycling Network's "Power Oatmeal" (youtube), and quality whey protein for recovery.

Through great training and focus and meditation she could achieve lean muscle and caloric restriction (longer life span) while also being able to use her body in its maximum capacity. Funtional Threshold Power boost and V02 Max increase would have her be able to run beyond the hordes of men who would be throwing themselves at a woman who could survive a few nights in the woods.

This is Sup Forums and we're doing gods work over here, PAL

Meet with her. Get to know her and eventually get to know her child, if you feel comfortable int he relationship take it further otherwise cut it off.

Go for it you fuck. Shit, it's not like you're gonna have to pay child support if you end up leaving her. Hell, you might end up liking the child and might think of her as your own. Be a man.

>Hard to get a BMI reading

Hahahahha. Oh my god the fake fit/med guys on Sup Forums are funny as fuck.

Don't do it if she has a kid even though you don't know me trust me, its not worth it.

fuck her then leave

OP more than one male has decided she is not a suitable mate

it's possible because males can tell her the maximum volume of oxygen her lungs can both hold and convert to usable blood-oxygen is low because she doesn't have that many red blood cells because she doesn't tax her system with 40+ minutes of zone 2 cardio per day, but I'm just guessing

It's so easy to tell when it's you typing because the total amount of shit in what you're saying is 100% obvious.

Post a picture of yourself with timestamp proving you actually work out or that you have some sort of medical education or shut the fuck up you spastic retard.

I just posted a picture of me see above

Useful for grip strength, OP, it could have helped you hold on to males in the past but if you work hard you can use your strong fingers to peel lesser males off you when they sense you breaking away from the pack

shes a single mother who went on tinder looking for a man.

you are a beta-cuck faggot and she is an amoral opportunistic whore

so basically you two are a perfect match OP and i give you my blessing for this union.

In all honesty she is probably looking for someone else to help raise her little nigglet, it if it's black if it is run run as far as you can. She also can't afford to raise it herself so she needs someone to fuck on the side as well as extra Financial stability

Oh shit you're Sylvester Stallone?? My apologies I'll sit down.

No i am the girl

yes of course I'm the guy dum dum

You're so cringe.

POSTING IMAGES TO AN IMAGE BOARD

She's got a kid so you know she fucks. Its not like you're marrying her. Go get your dick wet OP. Just dont fall in love.

This guy sees the bigger picture

Fuck her until you can get some time alone with the daughter. Duh.

Meet her, fuck her, never call her again

You get a cute chick AND a loli. Lucky guy

But seriously, if you work and live alone, then why not. Only means that maybe you'll get your own kid soon.
It's not her fault. Go get to know her first. You can always bail on her later.

fuck her, then fuck the daughter

It's possible she hasn't found a man because she doesn't have TrainingPeaks and a power meter on her bicycle so she can measure her wattage and peak 3 times per season

she probably peaks like 1 time per season, and probably early in like June

just think if she knew her wattage she could pace herself

and create lifelong health frreal

Meet her. Fuck her. Leave her. Come back 3 years later. Fuck her again. Leave again. Never come back. Grab a beer, sit back, and relax.

Go for a threesome

That isn't necessarily true. I know a number of broads who got knocked up and then decided they were going to "save themselves for marriage" in a vain attempt to pretend they aren't dumb sluts who let some loser squirt a kid into them. They can be very holier-than-thou about it too.

>falling for the tinder meme

Thanks everyone for your support.

ABORT

Lael Wilcox, self-supported trans-am race, 18 days 10 hours, 1st place, beat an entire field of men

just saying she probably takes fish oil and knows her bone density and iron levels are in good shape

she has a man

Also. Her daughter is 4 so. Just need to make some math and stalk her FB page to know she get pregnant with a dumb in high school. No other guys pics also

god damn, 4 + 9 months, practically 5 . . . before she was old enough to drink bro

escape while u can

OP maybe you should dodge tinder and get fit and approach more realistic prospects out in the field

I will go with her to some nice place tomorrow and make the first move. Wish me luck.

Report back at this time tomorrow OP it's our only way to know. And take the fitness advice with you she will need it

if it works out you will need to titrate it into her reality so she doesn't die from shock. But if you are lucky you will have a fit woman who won't stroke out on you in her 70's.

Maybe for her own sake you can teach her where her hip adductors are, AMIRITE

everyone is advising against this exactly

OP is on Sup Forums soliciting advice for getting with a chick who had a kid when she was 20

OP's penis is not getting touched in his reality which is why he has to use a digital crush

it makes sense within OP's universe

remember the gist of what Sartre said... you know already the answer you will get by choosing the person from whom to ask advice... he was looking for validation, not genuine advice

I wrote this nigga all the shit I done did to be healthy a f and look what he's doing shooting himself in the foot

all the tools, I tell ya, all the tools right there and what does he do