Post your teen group shots?

post your teen group shots?

is this for ants ?

jji

Shigau

try this.

Nice, got more?

Clearly in their 20's. If they aren't obviously high schoolers then why bother posting?

>teens
>posts skanks nearing 30

That's more like it.

2 4 8 10 12, all others are avg or lower

autism detected

M-mods

are you blind?

Far right...nice

Vola?

Vola

teens used to be hot to me 8 years ago, somehow the all look fucking ugly these days or something inside me changed.

nice!

hnnng right

more?

With ya Sup Forumsro

sorry even for trips i have no more

Don't be a negro, be our niggah.

maybe the fact that every part of teenage girls is fake from their personality to their fuckin' faces

Noice

such teases

The one on the far right literally looks like a buddy of mine with long hair. Gave me a good chuckle.

Far left is cute as fuck

Nice orb. Disembodied spirits like jailbait too.

rolling for my own considerations in group shot

lel

hi satin

KILL THAT FUCKING NIGGER STUPID NEGRO

is this what girls wear to prom nowadays?

nigga that wasn't you that was me

ummm someone hasn't been keeping up with the kardashians?? yes honey those are what we call on fleek nowadays

yes, it is

>old man detected
no one says on fleek
almost no girls wear dresses like that to prom
more likely they're wearing corsages to homecoming

hnnnng fucking hell

my sis and her friends. guess which one is my sis

far right? she has me diamonds

front

Dunno, but you're damn lucky (or tortured, as may be the case) to have a teenage sister, bringing all her hot friends around!

guess which has nudes

the 3rd from the left with the long brown hair

hopefully number 3

you got nudes? guessing 2

the skeleton?

The girl with the blue top black bottoms

They've ALL taken nude selfies. Pretty sure just about every teen does that. Whether or not they share them with anyone is another question, though.

one on right has given me a bj. she was the one who made the move because she was showering and I was in my room and she walked in "mistaking" it for my sisters room

winner

Alright!!! So you're damn lucky rather than tortured!

Dayum. Got any more?

a few

more pics of your sister m8

Why is this 404'd you just posted it

got any creeps or stolen nudes?

fine for me

This is why I'm into little.girls...I love there sexy small bodies and I want them to feel my thick hard cock inside them. I want to feel there small hands try to push my away and grab both there writs with one hand and pin it above there heads as I force my hot load in there pussy I want to see there faced turn red from a forced orgasm and there sweet smooth skin turn darker as I spank them. I see these young girls and I want them to fuck to conquer to cry and to teach respect for the cock

Jesus. what's going on in her crotch?

I am Omi Dollars the spiritualist,I am know all over the world. I make different currency every day and night.My business get growth from a legal level of life. The land of spiritualist.
I have been preaching the gospel of get rich quick and flaunting different currencies stashed in fridge, micro wave, suitcase, etc including my juju (oracle) on my Facebook page. I was named Omi dollars after my coronation because i have help a lot to become millionaire.you will see all this on my Facebook account. So are you looking for wealthy life, do you want to keep romancing richness, business excel, rituals, protection,bet, brotherhood, command ring,Make money in all ramification i can help you become a millionaire with my juju (oracle).
Never take council from the realm of poverty if you want to live in the realm of wealth.i will give you a spiritual help to help you become a millionaire. i have render this help to a lot of millionaire, get this help now, Don’t let poverty take over you, neither your problems say it out and you will get solution for that problems.i have help a lot of people so don’t keep yours secret,Don’t hid sickness or your problems, say it out and it will be solve,if you have anything to share with me feel free to leave a massage.or locate me on Facebook at Omi dollars. Meet Omi dollars today and let your problems be solved.email: [email protected]

She just doesn't live up to your beauty standards. Have some respek

in.fucking.credible 2nd from right, all night long. about the same age as my daughter, so that should work fine.

um

no but the bathroom blinds have two "bars" missing and I can try to take some pics. Havent been successful because she takes precaution and changes in the shower. It is weird because I never have done anything weird around her and we are ccol with eachother but she takes the precaution like she thinks im going to look..

Oh, so it wasn't you who deleted it?

All 18 at the time

also i know her phone password but nothing is ever posted, not even in deleted photos. shes innocent

muh fuckin dick. holy hell

That's real fuckin' weird seeing my sister on a thread.

gone through her texts too?

bump for more sisters

Love this the tease factor girls covering still, as well wanand info to still be in picture nude live it

please tell me you have more jesus christ i've been looking at her like all night

I swear to god I want to punch those fucking duckface lips straight back down their fucking throats. I don't care how hot you are, or how beautiful your face is, that duckmouth move makes me want to Falcon punch a bitch so hard she leaves a double trail of puke and shit through the air as she flies straight backwards from the impact.

hnnnnnnnnng
>that redhead

404'd again

Dubs checked btw

lol agree fuck the duckface

it's obviously homecoming retard

Why would I have pictures of my sister?