When is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?
serious replies only please.

>reminder this meme started on reddit

when she rapes you first.
Perfectly socially acceptable to counter-rape someone in self defense

When you want to fuck someone, but they won't let you.

um never? XD

if she deserves it

If the apocalypse happens and you need to repopulate the earth but she's being a cunt about it

whenever you have a boner

when she wont remeber you?
or when you know how/where to hide the body!

when shes 12

when she's married and won't cheat. is she worth raping?

While they're still warm

When she's not willing to have sex with you.

sauce?

Surprised im seriously answering this, but im hard pressed to find a situation that makes it ok. Moral or ethical, not really ever. If someone absolutely destroyed your life to the point you want to kill them, but death just isnt enough.. then I guess rape is what you could am for. I still wouldn't say its "ok" to do. Rape is mostly just a weapon to be used. Most use it not even for sex but for dominance to make up for their own insecurities as a human being.

tomorrow.

When she is deaf and u break her fingers so she can't tell anyone

/thread

before she turns 10

when isn't it

if she's a blood relative

Op the only time seriously ok for you to rape a girl is if she is your partner and you have talked about it at quite some length making sure she understands and trusts you it's takes an incredible ammont of trust to do it properly and the. If she agrees when you get the urge to rape her you do and u don't go easy you properly rape her but there would be a safe word to stop if something is wrong like make its just very fucking sore and u have damaged her colon lining by being to rough things that are serious only but u then need to respect that safe word like gold Bec if u don't u will loose her trust and she won't let u rape her again and the understanding that it is consented to before hand either in writing or video

In the exact same circumstance that it is OK to RAPE a MAN.
Take that as you will.

When she breaks your video games.

Never you actual fucking autist. That's like asking when is it okay to throw your own fucking baby in the oven

After she says no twice. Also before she makes a sandwich.

Every time

never, you fucking idiot

If she isn't white then she isn't human and it is okay.

its not really rape then eh

>Never you actual fucking autist. That's like asking when is it okay to throw your own fucking baby in the oven

wait, so we can't throw babies in the oven anymore?

I mean if its your baby whats wrong?

I'd usually say never, but I guess I can be honest on Sup Forums.

1. If it's rape play, and it's her fetish. Have a safe word tho.
2. When they've gotten you into shit by claiming false-rape.
3. If you're going to kill yourself afterwards.

So you don't use them to cover up the smell of burned squirrels?
>Also checked

Only when they're some dumbshit libtard feminazi that needs to be taken down a peg

It's not OK to rape anyone. Unless you would like to get raped yourself, in which case then it does not classify as rape but just wanting to have sex. So I return to my original point of it not being ok to rape someone.

Muslim law has a different interpretation of rape than your Eurocentric policies, therefore, it is permissible when she is sufficiently isolated.

So if I lock them in my basement for a week then I'm good to go with Allah's blessing?

Rape is a lie perpetuated by the leftist feminazi agenda to turn us into cuckslaves.

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

The best answer

when she consents to it

>Rape is not funny

It is when it happens to someone you don't give a shit about.

Quints

again and again and again and again...? sounds hot. why'd you keep going back? couldn't get enough eh?

>Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

sorry back to /r9k/ rape is funny

Can we joke about rape when you're not in the thread?
OK if you yell surprise
or if you are sad and need a sex

we'll just joke about rape without them consenting to it

Consult your local Imam if unsure.

When she *literally* asks for it. As in: "user, I want you to rape me." And as rediculous as it sounds and large number of women are into that. But there absoloutely must be an element of trust.
Sure, in that scenario it's not technically rape. But for fucks sake you cant't just go around raping people.

well at that point save your self some time and bring some nice sharp rocks for her stoning afterwards

who is she

when you have just murdered her. it doesnt count as rape if she is dead.

It's only ok when they're under 18, if they aren't old enough to give consent they clearly aren't old enough to withhold it either

When you're a muslim in a politically correct country apparently.

Sounds like you need a gang rape to get things right in your 'headspace'.

can i rape someone if i only have a 5inches dick? pls help

i, as the male, understand my prerogative is to initiate the rape. so whenever i decide to rape, that's when.

>she close her legs, you cant fuck her
no, sorry dude you'll never be a rapist

When she's given you standing consent to fuck her whenever you like. So, basically,only if you're already into some kinky shit together.

after you fool her into signing a consensual sex agreement

sauce?

>When ISN'T it ok??

My ex gf told me she's in the country illegally and I've been thinking of anally raping her and making her my sex slave and torturing her because I know where her family lives and there illegal to so she could never go to the cops without me destroying her life in some way especially in this trump era. Should I do it

What is the race of the baby in question? This dichotomy drastically changes the meaning of your statement.

nice...

No. Too likely that you'd get in more trouble for being a torturing rapist than she would for having an expired visa.

Go on fetlife for a girl like that. Worked for me.

>a womans mouth is not for the exiting of words, but for the entrance of a mans dick

better caption idea

it is OK when she has a rape fantasy and asks to be raped

>inb4 then that isn't rape. ok fine, then it's never ok

duh

>If she agrees when you get the urge to rape her you do and u don't go easy you properly rape her but there would be a safe word to stop
>if she agrees
>she agrees
>agrees

do you know what rape is faggot?

never

I would love to rape her ass while she wears a shock collar. So each time she cries out in pain the collar would shock her. I dream about tying her spread out on her back wearing a gag and hitting her pussy with a rubber band in til it's swollen then spitting on her face and fucking her ass again. I just don't know if it will be more satisfying to pry her eyes open and cum in them or make her gag on my cum as I shove my dick in her mouth

Pry her eyes open
Much more humiliating.

I enjoy your fantasy. Had many similar of my own. Hope you find a whore that's right for you bro.

Yestarday

When she thinks black lives matter

Fag

>can joke about murder
>cant joke about rape
Its unhuman ahhahahahahagaha

Someone got rapped as a child;)

>Agreed
>Rape

Are you that stupid?

Yes

Do it you pussy

Baites za dusto!

>Yestarday
>Yes-tard-ay
>tard

Ah the triple double. A classic amount classics

Only when plundering your enemy. It makes their troops want to come home to protect them.

Did you guys not finish reading the post?

A victim of DV or sexual assault gets immediate immunity from deportation. Turns out that cops would rather catch wife beaters and rapists than Juana the motel housekeeper.

Depends on how it is defined

First become a woman trapped in a man body and say women can't rape.

I fucking hate retards like you who dont understand that this is a meme.

When you ate ass and she still wouldn't let you hit it.

When they're a communist.

You need to read "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo", you'll love that shit.

No you sick fuck. It's asshole like you who ruin these threads for everyone else.
You wait til she's eleven then repeatedly creampie her. Try some anal too, if she seems into it.

This

Source
01101000 01110100 01110100 01110000 00111010 00101111 00101111 01110111 01110111 01110111 00101110 01111000 01101110 01111000 01111000 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101 00101111 01110110 01101001 01100100 01100101 01101111 00101101 01101100 01100110 01111001 01100001 00110010 00110000 00101111 01110011 01100001 01110011 01101000 01100001 00101110 01100111 01110010 01100101 01111001