I left my number with a tip for a waitress and she actually texted me and when i asked to meet up after like two texts...

I left my number with a tip for a waitress and she actually texted me and when i asked to meet up after like two texts she said yeah.

Do i pretty much already have her? I mean, if she would text a stranger and meet up without any talking she must already like me for some reason right? Or be super desperate i guess.

or she goes on first dates all the time and its no big deal for her

wrap it up

just see where it goes and dont over think it, I left my number for a girl that works at the a suit store and she called me and we dated for awhile.
Have confidence in yourself

Don't over think it. It's a date. Be confident and whatnot and don't try too hard. Treat it very casually and act like you aren't there just to try to get laid.

Use protection

probably thinks you're someone else

That's incredible!

Checked
And then checked again.

Number 8 very lucky in Chinese culture.
most sage advice

/thread

q u i n t s

checkem

Then she should have better options

Ill try

Checked, and ill try

No weve already used kik so its clear who is who

this user is a smart user. also for fucks sake, quints.

witnessed.

i don't know how i got here, but... checked

"i'll try"

lol you're a beta boy and we both know it. enjoy your 15 minute outing before she realizes it too and makes up an 'urgent reason to have to leave but she'll DEFINITELY call you later'

>durrrr i'll try momma but i don't know if i can impwess da pwetty girl

stay soft, bubble gum.

You don't "have" her, but you definitely have her attention.
Don't squander this opportunity, but don't be a control freak.

i never even get dubs :(

Ive always turned down or ignored girls because i didnt feel like being beta and didnt want to play by their stupid rules. But now i just want pussy so i need to know the rules now

I think im in the clear so far, shes been texting me first and wanted to add me on facebook before we met