Is Rammstein overrated? Do you think if other bands had the publicity from Columbine they would have as big...

Is Rammstein overrated? Do you think if other bands had the publicity from Columbine they would have as big? From what I hear Germany hates them so they tour in USA, Mexico, UK, Japan and Russia because people don't understand the lyrics.

Guess not huh?

nah man rammsiten is fucking sick

Second opinion on Disturbed?
Im totally not biased but I like their stuff

Nah

rockfest hype

ihan vitun huonosti järjestetty nuo artistijulkaisut

System of a Down>>Slipknot>>>>>Disturbed>>>>>>>>Korn

The only redeeming feature of Rammstein is their pyrotechnics.

Rammstein deserves their popularity, but Laibach and Einsturzende Neubauten needs the same attention too

were decent industrial metal, then became trite
Liebe ist für alle da was so bad in many levels, even late Ministry did better job

bad opinion

lifad was p good, rosenrot is their real weak point

Their first three albums up to Mutter are fun, catchy industrial metal.

They aren't that popular in Germany as in Russia or South America which is funny.

I like them and think they are really good. I don't speak German but can actually understand what they mean in their lyrics. But maybe I just like them because my mother introduced them to me

Their lyrics aren't even that bad, it's pretty decent poetry about controversial topics.
It's pretty much just their style that makes them popular with mainly teenagers.

As overrated as Lindemann dick rides.

>Their lyrics aren't even that bad, it's pretty decent poetry about controversial topics.
No, it's edgy teenager poetry about these subjects, designed to be moderately offensive by using crude language.

early slipknot>>>>>every other nu metal band

>Their lyrics aren't even that bad, it's pretty decent poetry about controversial topics
We're talking about Rammstein, not Bethlehem

>I just like them because my mother introduced them to me
2017-the year Rammstein become Momrock

>tfw my mum also introduced me to rammstein

I loved them as a young teenager. Would play Return to Castle Wolfenstein whilst blasting out Herzeleid and Mutter, was good fun.

Fifteen years later I'm just too fucking old to enjoy their music, although I do still love their cover of Das Modell.

same here lads. mom is very very young so...

sweet fancy moses

Mutter was a masterpiece, mutta Reise Reise sucked, so I checked out. Any good stuff after that?

liebe ist fur alle da is fantastic

I just want the vinyl box set already.
>tfw poorfriend

No it isn't. It's just DUDE SEX LMAO and honestly not much more.

Rammstein is shit music for edgy high schoolers

Eric and Dylan weren't edgey they were retarded

Yup, she's a nude model too...you can easily find the full coverage version...that 52 year old dick must be magical,,,

>listening to music for lyrics
>listening to RAMMSTEIN of all things for lyrics
what the actual fuck is wrong with you? don't rate rammstein-albums for their lyrical content when it's never been anything to really write home about