Cut myself today, Sup Forums. White male, 23, making 71k a year. AMA. Why do other anons cut?

Cut myself today, Sup Forums. White male, 23, making 71k a year. AMA. Why do other anons cut?

None cause it's gay

Quit your lame ass job and find some meaning in your life, faggot

kys fagt

How?

cut ur neck with the razor faggot

i was raped at 16 by a 24yo man. does that fucking count?

This your first time bud

I don't, because I'm a 23 year old white male making 73k a year. You're only 2k away from true happiness.

i cut myself because im white.
fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I don't know.

But at the very least start trying activities you haven't done before like whittling, wind surfing, rock climbing, instruments, or whatever.

What do you do for a living OP?

Yea but it was multiple and (relatively deep)

Architect

Because life sucks, thats why

I do, I just picked up fly fishing and trying as lame as it sounds

Tying*

Everyone in this thread is a degenerate fucking idiot.

Go outside, get some drugs, binge out and have fun. Complete fucking tards.

lol 23 year old architect making 71k a year?
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Honestly? Because I was attracted to a girl that did it. Most girls around where I grew up did. It helped me get laid a time or seven. I was getting so much pussy from shallow, vapid girls that I didn't care what I was doing to myself.

fly fishing is fucking dope. don't diss my shit. try exercising tho. that really helps the mind.

Do something productive instead. Like chasing niggers or fondle babies. Cutting is only good if you are going to go all the way.

leg and this are me

Worked with a liscened architect during high school. Have more experience than most people my age. Don't believe me then, either way we make decent money

21 y/o here, been trying to quit ever since I was 13. Did these last November, I believe.

All of these are or were me

Nahh

Why though?

If that's why, then yes

started @ age 15
currently 20
last time i selfharmed was oct 2015
i do it cuz it just feels so fucking good when under pressure

God I was such an attention whore

Ah, memories.

23 now, I used to cut a lot in high school. For me it was a form of escapism. the self inflicted wounds also reflected the pain I felt on the inside. It was an expression of my emotions and what I felt about myself. I found other ways to cope/escape (drugs).

Just went on a huge xanax binge for a couple days and recently I've been having suicidal thoughts.

I'm SUCH WHITE TRASH

gone through a lot of stress and general bullshit through November and December last year, eventually it broke me. Chrimbus night, I did this (image fagmiliar). I was so depressed that I guess there was a lot of adrenaline pumping, I never even felt it.

LOL you are looking for attention. God how pathetic.

Here's a tip: down the river not across the stream you attention seeking piece of rancid emo trash.

Here's some very old shit.

> "was"

My phone takes too large of images otherwise I'd post the pictures. Along each Rib Bone

Its kinda funny all of you sitting here comparing your cuts like they're trophies or something.

You don't have hard lives so get over yourselves.

i get the ffeling if any of u rlly wanted to die ud b dead by now.

But what does it happen?

I actually tried and was bleeding out when someone found me

I'm I agree. Can't stand people who "attempt" suicide. I know someone who told me they tried to shoot themselves in the head and it misfired or I've also heard "I downed a bottle of pills to try and end it all". If you want you be dead you'd be dead.