Hello, Sup Forums, Donald J. Trump here

Hello, Sup Forums, Donald J. Trump here.

I just wanted to thank you for agreeing to pay more for your healthcare under my administration. I am so humbled by your support. Because of your commendable sacrifice, we will be able to give this country's amazing job creators the tools and resources that they need to help grow this economy, which was ravaged by the Democrats and the previous administration.

Together, we will fix our disastrous healthcare system, and make America great again!

Weren't you a Democrat before you ran?

What about England, fam.
Annex us please Daddy.

When are you going to deport the blacks?

>Pay more for your health care
LOL.
Obongo doubled and tripled most American's premiums.
Health care providers have pulled out of many zones entirely, giving the people literally no option for health care, and are still being face with the fine for not having insurance.
Quality fucking shit Obama care was.

Healthcare was more expensive with Obamacare unless you were dirt poor. Anyone who made even basic amounts of money got gouged on their taxes or faced rising premiums, but most people hating Trump have their parents pay for their healthcare so the wouldn't know.

Glad I have ACA and not that Obummercare shit.

Thanks Donald for breaking down the State Lines...now my health insurance will go down. You're the fucking best. It's almost as though you think competition is good..hmm makes me think.

ill bite. they are both the same thing you retard.

Sorry faggot,i didn't like you as a goofy reality star or in Home Alone 2.You're still a annoying unfunny faggot tho,keep it up.

My mom's good plan was canceled and replaced, and my aunt pays about $300 more a year. Obamacare is an abomination. How can it be constitutional to literally tell someone "you must buy health insurance just because you exist?"

He didn't change, the party did. Years ago I was surprised to learn he was a democrat. I've also come to learn that many old school democrats now fit republicanism more.

It isn't. That's why it's a tax and not a mandate.

That's pretty much the same thing. Either pay for it or be fined. Either way you pay.

All bullshit. He was never a democrat, just a liar. All his cronies are hardcore conservatives. No old-school democrats are republicans now, they're further left than the current democratic party. You are a shill.

aca = obamacare you faggot

There's a movement "Democrats for Trump." I'm not trying to give my opinion. I'm just saying that a lot of old school democrats have what would now be considered "republican" views.

And I'm saying that you're wrong. That movement was started by the alt-right to attempt to swing modern democrats away from the democratic party. There are no old-school democrats for Trump, he is on the opposite political spectrum.

I didn't imply I was right.

The more healthy people who have insurance and pay premiums use less of the benefit. Therefore driving premiums lower. The higher the sick and elderly rate, the higher the utilization rate... i.e. more money spent by the insurer resulting in higher premiums when not compensated for by the healthy people. The problem lies in the fact that healthy young people feel as though they do not need health insurance. So they don't pay premiums until they need it. Thus throwing off the sick and elderly expensive members and the healthy provisional younger members.

>source: I work in insurance and I see obamacare giveth and taketh away. Trump care is gonna fuck everything up. Expand on this bill and make it bipartisan, don't dismantle it. Don't throw it away, perfect it.

I don't think he ever cared about politics till he ran,he was just a bored old rich guy,who wanted to make a huge mark,and what bigger mark to leave then being president of the United States of America.He looked at what Republicans were really upset about mainly immigration and political correctness(oh the irony) and ran with it,he also did the whole "i am not like other politicians thing".Also, ever since i can remember,we go from Democrat to Republican and Republican to Democrat most of the time anyway.Whatever,just my opinions.

>source: I work in insurance
Just lift yourself up by your bootstraps and get promoted to the $500k/year CEO level. That's what a real American would do. Then you'll see the beauty of it.

Friendly reminder that pretty much everything that people dislike about the affordable care act was a result of the REPUBLICANS butchering it before it could pass. You made the bed you're bitching about lying in.

Agree to disagree. Yes, the healthy may pay, but many are paying out the ass thanks to premiums going up. I've been in many hospitals and have seen what socialized medicine does. The whole point of Medicare/Medicaid was that if you don't have insurance, no problem. You'll just wait a lot longer for somewhat shitty treatment, but it'll still be relatively decent. The young don't use it, so they save money for those who need it. Doctors will often turn patients away who have Obamacare because they know they won't get paid. They also can't do the treatments they know need to be done because Obamacare will only cover a basic diagnosis and a band-aid fix.

Perhaps (most likely) this is overly simplistic, but it seems to me that as long as the drug companies can charge whatever they want, and doctors and hospitals can charge whatever they want, healthcare will remain expensive as fuck.

Even a perfectly crafted healthcare program will fail, because of the exorbitant fees.

Seems like limits need to imposed on the fees that can be charges for drugs and services. But that will never happen because there's too much lobbying power at work.

Trump did mention that drug prices are artificially inflated during his congress speech. His administration wants the cost lowered with more competition in the pharmaceutical industry.

Big Pharma is powerful as fuck. Not gonna be easy to get them to lower their profits.

The government was a big roadblock when Time Warner and Comcast wanted to merge. They didn't want a monopoly on cable. Even though it did go through, it wasn't easy. This administration will be even harder on monopolies.

Just looked it up, it didn't go through after all. I was going off of what I last saw.

>pay more for your healthcare under my administration
Proof?

>12GB
Fucking casual

You do realize that the hundreds of black and Mexican gangsters dropped off in front of Er's each day didn't get free care and you paid for it in taxes right?

I know. The poor generally get free healthcare to begin with. Half of them are lazy and unemployed. The hospitals know they can't pay. Obamacare only made it easier for them to get coverage. Those with good plans paid higher premiums and many who are now "officially" covered can't use it in the longrun as many doctors now won't take it.

And you would rather pay more in taxes than make ppl have insurance and make the companies pay and what they don't pay make the person own the debt?

Or when your Aunt misses a payment and breaks her hip and is taken to a ER and needs a 60k hip replacement which is denied by her insurance you would rather they leave her in the ER waiting room? Or are you gonna assume that debt?

I never said that. I'm just saying that universal healthcare really isn't the bargain many people think it is. ER's treat everyone regardless of their ability to pay. Obamacare only makes it so that the middle class pay more and fewer services actually end up being given.

Quick question, do you have insurance?

>I work in insurance
>I want lots of insurance
Really makes me think.

I look forward to your obituary.

No, competition will drive prices down. If it doesn't get inexpensive, that will be because medical care is actually pretty expensive.

Ok I gotta goto bed gotta do that stupid health care stuff in the morning. Have a good night.