/b`s thoughts of Justin

/b`s thoughts of Justin

I literally cant stomach this cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same thread as yesterday.

Sage

i'm confused, he is canadian, they don't even need A/C, how bad could that be?

wheres the weed at?

>I literally cant stomach this cunt
that sounds miserable, im glad i don't touch twitter, facebook ect. so that i have no idea who this guy is. life without social media has been peaceful.

Prime Minister of Canada. Don't really need social media to know that, just general knowledge.

Thats the canadian prime minister du mongoloide drecksau

He's just the PM of Canada you illiterate twat.

he looks 20 so i would've never guess, also i'm not the smartest. just blissfully ignorant.

BC fag living in our provinces amazing capital.
personally id love someone like trump up here

Kek, don't go on Sup Forums, my beloved user.

It's obviously worse to have a world without AC.
A world without feminism would be a utopian paradise.
Is he retarded?

everyday I'm dodging flying ejaculate from people having trudeaugasms

Mock suicide? you canandians can do that? why isnt the sjw on his ass?

Fuck him!

Maxime Bernier is going to bitch slap him in 2019

How have you losers not subscribed to Murdoch murdoch by now?

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI

old people dont understand making memes

Lets call this nigger a faggot

Move to murica then. As far as politicians go he isnt the best but is far from the worst this country has produced over the past 30 years

So confess up

Who voted for him?

Because I know employers will probably look through my social media at some point and "buying" into PC culture allows me to fit in, though I go to his channel when I can

You don't vote for prime ministers in Canada retard

I personally believe that he is much better than Harper, at least Trudeau is making an effort to better the country, instead of letting things stagnate for several years in a row.

Nice b8 m8

pretty puppet

>Not our god Kevin

He gets point in my book for putting up the effort, but in the end he is just another politician. IMO 95% of politicians are shit bags, 4% havent made the transition from being stary eyed idealists to shit bags, and the remaining 1% are genuine men/woman of the people and generally good

Kevin is actually so shit. Not even very conservative.
Max is /ourguy/.
>wants to end the food cartels
>wants to enforce interprovincial trade.
>thinks marijuana should be decriminalized
>wants to end corporate welfare
>will stand up for responsible gun owners
>will fix our broken healthcare system
>will fix our broken equalization system.
Seriously. Anything Kevin is good on, Max is better.

It's Canada. We're 5 years late of everything America does. Justin Trudeau is just our Obama. The racism problem isn't as bad here so he had to be a feminist. I wonder who our Trump will be.

Im not so sure we will have a 'trump' as such. Harper tried to latch onto that brand of conservative rehtoric and lost the last election because of it. We might have another conservative government in the not too distant future...but time will tell on that front

Bernier!!

He's cucky but not actually that bad, plus gorgeous.

Personally i would like to see ambrose take a run at leadership. She has done well as interm leader and has not shown a pention for cunt baggery as other leadership hopefuls have.

It might be a woman.

I could never vote for her. A good friend of mine was terminally ill and her last few months of live would've been made immeasurably more easy with CBD (oil from marijuana that stops seizure's without any THC). Rona personally prevented them from importing it from Colorado when she was public health minister. She could've allowed it with the flick of a pen. I'll never forgive that cold bitch of a woman.

I live outside of Edmonton. She's actually pretty nice. Her husband is an asshat though.

If by it might be a womam you mean kelley leach then all i have to say about that is kek

good. i hope trudeau ends up with as shit a legacy as obama has now

Obama has a shit legacy? What kind of people do you hang with?

Dude give up the grudge, she might have been a minister but do you really think she could have done anything about it without the express approval of harper?

Obama is well respected according to exit polls in America, and in dealings with most other countries.

Complete faggot, hope he gets beheaded by Muslim immigrants and they take a shit down his throat.

sauce of tweet?

It's shopped.

What kind of a question is that? Obviously since I don't like Obama, I 'hang' around racists and nazis. Duh.

>said he would make pot legal
>has Marc Emery and wife arrested

Who is this guy? Eurofag here.

Yes. Im too lazy to google it by myself.

She absolutely had the power to allow for an exception in that law to be made. That's what ministers do. She's evil, pure and simple. I'm glad she's not running because if she won I wouldn't be able to vote conservative.

Emery endorsed Bernier. That's why he was arrested.

A bill for legalisation is set for later this year, last i heard around june before parliment breaks for the summer. The Emerys are breaking the law as it stands. While I respect them for what they have done for the cause they have nobody to blame but themselves for getting tossed in the pokey

PM of Canada

i would pay to be you. you have no idea

we had that. he was called harper

Unless it gets over 100 which I doubt, dudes just being a pussy.

Holy Christ I'm in tears over here, as a canadian this video is everything I pictured of Trudeau, right down to the nigger gangbang...

Gets over 40c/104f through the summer a lot.

It gets bloody hot up here in the summer. Up to 40C is not unheard of. Especially in southern ontario

Hes a semi-attractive dude with money and power that claims to be for feminism

He's the male equivalent of a hot weather girl

I hope his fucking kids die of cancer and he has an aneurysm when he buries them. I am so disappointed with you idiots who voted for him.

Seriously? Mr. The budget will balance itself is a great guy so he's fine by you? He's a virtue signaling pick that throws tax payers money at any cause he figure he will look good helping. He just decided to donate several hundred million dollars to worldwide reproductive rights for women. Bet that didn't come from the Trudeau foundation... No that's where his "private donatiins" go

Holy fucking this!

Who said anything about him being a great politician? I didnt. His father was a great politician, deifenbaker was a great politician, hell moulroney was a great politician. Time will eventually tell on little trudeau, but i have every expectation he will be just another one in the middle of the pack

Dude, seriously, just try your best to keep on enjoying life in blissful ignorance. Learning about the world has only made me miserable.

He is a massive, annoying faggot, but I'll give him props for that handshake thing he pulled when Trump tried to manhandle him

What are you talking about?

The shit when Trump aggressively grabs someones hand, pulls them closer and doesn't let go while handshaking. Trudeau expected that and leaned in basically grabbed him by his shoulders to stop it.
Just google "Trump handshake" and then "Trump Trudeau handshake" or something

I love him and I want him to spit in my mouth

he's a fucking cunt

fucking sexy

would let him fuck me raw

I can't believe he's 45

wtf

>le edgy "i'm so underground I don't even know them" kid

Gross-looking Trump is jealous of Trudeau's looks.

I think you're about 5% off.

People seem to like the idea of him, rather than anything he did (Obamacare was never popular, and did very little else). And other countries seem to think he's nicer, but in diplomacy that's another word for doormat.

Whether he has a legacy at all aside from being black depends on whether the ACA is dismantled.

lol at triggered conserviturds

>said he would make pot legal
Legal to smoke, not to sell. Alcohol is legal but try opening your own liquor store without a permit.

na, hes greatest president and any claims otherwise are 100% fake news

trumpcucks btfo

His father ruined this country with massive debt. Like father, like son.

Mulroney was a crook.

hahaha so triggered

Keep voting left and triggering conservatives!

Fake news

>Obamacare was never popular, and did very little else
FAKE NEWS

obamacare has worked out great for me and he did lots for the gays

hes #mypresident

This x100

Trump has nothing to worry about in that department. Oh, wait.

100% + 9% + 6% = 115%

seems legit

haha trump is such a cuck

1776 get

USA USA USA

Love how he triggers conservatives. He and John Oliver are the best

>Alcohol analogy falls short of the marc...
I'm visiting BC at the moment and it seems like there's a liquor store on every corner. I think any idiot can get a permit here. There's also a lot of weed stores, not bearing the emery name, that are still open. The arrests were obviously political.

>john oliver

CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

What did he do for the gays? Finally stopped opposing gay marriage once it was politically convenient to do so? That took so much courage, following the pack like that.

What?

Other poster said 95% + 4% + 1%. I said about 5% off, i.e. bump that 95% bad politicians up to 100%.

Learn to grade school arithmetic.

You won't even miss Obamacare. Trump is guaranteeing access to coverage for everyone.

I'm sure Trump will fuck it up just as much as Obama did.
> 500% yearly premium increase, yay

Yeah me an my friends a millionairs thanks to obama hes super cool

Anyone who says anything bad about Obama is clearly one of the plebs in the 99%.

Those of us in the 1% fucking love the man. He kept wages flat for the moneyless wage slaves, but helped the stock market boom so us richies got even richer without even having to work.

Same user

His father was responsible for repatriating our constitution. Something politicians in the 100 years prior had not been able or willing to do. That was pretty fucking awesome if you ask me.

Toronto fag here, the emerys want it to be political. The fact is they have been pissing off the police and the city by opening those fucking stores. They have nobody to blame but themselves for it