/CHI/

hilo chicano

no gringos allowed edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8Q0pG9SzDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TsrQt4Mkuwo&ab_channel=SchemeVEVO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is like the fourth different /chi/ thread i saw this morning.. did the jannies delete the others or is this just the tism at work?

Janitors are racist, or maybe they just hate the other guy whe makes the self hate chi threads

they kept deleting them and I almost got banned idk why

How did you get into my bedroom

>found out taco nigger blood is running through my veins

How do I cope with this

>go to tim horton
>take the buffalo wrap
>the cashier teel me to be careful because its ''very', spicy
>eat it
>didnt feel a thing
why are gringo so weak?

Is chicano a specific term for spics in USA or can it also be applied to spics that migrate elsewhere?

that is all of our bedrooms
embrace it
kek

culiao la wea

Oh wait, I thought it was /chi/le

So you guys look more European or mestizo/Amerindian? Do people ever mistake you as white? On forms do you classify yourselves as Caucasian?

just for mexicans born in the US

kek, those jannies

on a side note, that pic needs some tecate and cholula.. tecate is nice town when we went to the brewery there and my friend who's a japanese international student was the only one that was translating shit for us since none of us are /chi/.. nice peeps... they give you a free can of beer too

Its a term for Mexican Americans, kids born of mexican migrants, bit on Sup Forums it means any Latino in the US mexican or not

I'm sure most Americans enjoy sweeter or mostly sour foods, nothing wrong with that. It's a thing from the 50's related with the pachucos and their subculture, in some parts of Mexico it used to be a demeaning term but now people just don't give fuck.

So what term do we use for those spics in places other than usa?

mexican canadian here, am i chi or there is no term to describe me?

Paisanos it's a friendlier term, by the way if you ever meet someone never call it a spic it's bound to give you trouble, my rusky friend.

my skin isnt brown but people can usually tell i'm not white. on forms i am supposed to classify myself as white but technically mixed race would be more accurate. i stopped giving a shit tho

if it wasnt from my name people wouldn't even ask if im hispanic

>my rusky friend.
De hecho estaba preguntando para saber si hay algún insulto particular para mi caso, igual spic cumple su función bastante bien (aunque según mi experiencia por fuera de Sup Forums nadie entiende el término).

no one here uses chicano outside of Sup Forums anyway (i hope). it's pretty much a meme word. i just call myself american or mexican-american depending on who asks.

there's chicano studies as a major or school department in most unis in CA

youtube.com/watch?v=q8Q0pG9SzDQ

>pathetic americans can't even stand some spice
Man that's sad. I think even Poland has a bigger spice resistance.
I eat jalapenos raw.
If i was mixed I'd probably just use the name for natives of the country i live. I'd only say I'm mixed if someone asked.

Do people ever confuse you for a metis?

jalapenos are spicy?

wheres the polish girl at? I never got her skype because of the stupid fucking mods :(

no, my skin is pale and im grey eyed, im half french from france too
my existence made me fall for the mexico wuz german n shiet meme for a while

Now that i think about it, do you chicanos born in the US actually speak spanish? I have trouble finding your spicness convincing enough if you guys can't.

Why do you find spic offensive? Imo it'd be funny if someone started calling Polans apples.
Spicier when dry than when raw, but raw are better tastewise. If you got something spicier than jalapenos pls tell me. I love spicy things. The only exception was the green japanese thing, i guess it's calles wasabi? It had a very weird taste.
Been here all along. Post nickname and I'll add you.

>even the mods hate chis

they just hate me (thats why this thread is still up) even on the internet I can't catch a break

Keep out of my white suburb you spics

Holy shit that's both depressing and hilarious

It varies widely. There are some chis that can speak spanish completely fluently and some that can't speak it at all. Most of us are somewhere in the middle. I can have a conversation in spanish but I couldn't write an book in spanish

I grew up watching American TV shows and they always portrayed Tabasco sauce as super spicy, and as kid i thought it must be really spicy, because at that time it wasn't available were i live. In my twenties i tried some Tabasco sauce and it was more sour than anything.
Well if you take as reference Tabasco sauce it's a little bit more spicy and less sour because a popular way to eat it is pickled jalapeños.
It's like relate all those negative stereotypes and turn it in single word, like the slavs with squatting thing and other slavs things.

Which region is your ancestry from?

CALLATE PINCHE GRINGO
though not very spicy i recomand you tabascao

I don't want to post my skype on here

America

Ye, i tried tabasco and it was more of the general sour-sweet-salty-whatever taste mix than spicy. I once made a bet i can eat a big tea spoon full of tabasco. Went pretty smoothly. Maybe because we can't get a real tabasco here and it's just some cheap shit made with ketchup. Maybe i should import some real tabasco
How is spic stereotypical though? It literally only says you like/have spicy food, just like we do with apples.
Except you are pretty well known for the spicy food, and noone cares about our apples.
Neither do i. Any ideas?

>and some that can't speak it at all
Then aside from being more brown what makes them different from a normal amerilard? What's the point of grouping the legit spic hybrid mutts with the 99.9% amerifats that just happen to have a spic surname?
>It literally only says you like/have spicy food
Doesn't "spic" come from the bastardization of the word "speak" because wall jumping taco sellers suck at English?

in america 'spic' are seen as poor people who work in strawberry field
plus it include all of latin america but country there are different from one to another
its like calling all african nigger (thats what they are though)

Mmm i wasn't talking about spicy food, spic it's not about food. It's more like those gangbangers people, many Mexicans detest that culture in relation with gangs, low riders and wearing loose clothing. By the way the best pepper available it's the Habanero, any sauce made with this it's guaranteed to numb your tongue.

did you get it?

All the fucking time.
>once ate some moderately spicy chicken wings
>had painful diarrhea the next day
I never ate spicy foods again.

chicano just means someone born to mexican parents. if they cant speak spanish they are still chicanos, but they get insulted more. it's the supreme case of not being from here nor there

Oh, if it does, i didn't know about it. I literally only connected it to spicy food.
Hmmmm i see. Guess i see why Mexicans find it offensive.
Added you.
Sweet, will see if i can get it in this spiceless shithole.
The skype? Yeah.

>Using skype
You people are being spied on by the jews. Use Tox

feels bad
youtube.com/watch?v=TsrQt4Mkuwo&ab_channel=SchemeVEVO
if you like our food start putting lemon in everything

I have never ever heard about tox before.
I already got too many apps like this. It's not like I'm gonna use skype to plan allahu ackbaring a shopping center.

I could care less i'm a lonely loser please nsa be my friend

don't feel bad, your kids will be fully assimilated canadians.

I always wanted to try actual Mexican food, but here i can either get a bootleg version bec no Mexican supplies or a canned version, no idea which one is worse.
I wish i lived somewhere in America. I could travel to Mexico without saving up for over a year. Plane tickets cost more than i get per month

im in quebec
quebec is probably the only place in the world where foreigner are more functioning than locals
i remember in highschool we had three option of program
chemistry/physic-sport-art
>chemistry/physic
class as 20 person who are migrant or both parent are migrant, all working and no complain (i was in that class)
>sport
all quebenigger, always complaining they had too much work (our french teacher gave us quite a lot of work and we had the same) big story short, they only had to do one actual work and spend more time complaining than actually doing it
>art
pretty much the same as sport but less worse

the quebecer are superior to canadian meme needs to die

if you lived in america you wouldnt need to travel to mexico to eat their food though

Nah Mexican food in the U.S. still isn't as authentic as in Mexico

yes but probably more authentic than poland

Move out of Montreal, user

But i belive there's a bigger variety in Mexico, plus what said.
And i wouldn't miss a chance to see Mexico for myself.

Had some tacos de barbacoa for breakfast eses.

had a torta for lunch today. feels good man

had some menudo

stay in touristic area if you go
a lonely pole guy wont last one minute in a alley in mexico

Finally we get our own thread
Anyway, does anybody else find cholo culture disgusting? It bothers me that they're the face of Mexican American culture.

lel
we're already spreading into Florida
Island niggers BTFO

Yes i thinks it's one of the worse things that came from the cultural mix.

*grill
>gonna get kidnapped
>or raped
>or shot
>noone passionate enough to save up for a year to come with me
What do

learning spanish would be a good start

LONDON

I am learning Spanish right now. I once saw a Mexicanon say they laugh at european Spanish in Mexico, and consider it inferior to Mexican spanish. Is that true?

true for every former colony in america
in quebec for exemple they think the french accent sounds gay and weak

Only on Sup Forums, but in real life most people don't care

Mucho gusto
Who's listening to Mexican ska / dub / reggae

We need someone successful to be the face of the Mexican American community. We have no heroes, and the only celebrities who try to promote the culture are morons like George Lopez who can't even speak spanish, and say the same two cringeworthy phrases in spanish, like "orale vato".

I'm not a native speaker of Spanish but I find far-South-American and peninsular varieties of Spanish unbearable
Arg/Chile because I can't understand the phonology
Spain because the "theta" sound is distracting

Buncha C H I s are gonna be in the next generation of lawyers and media execs. Maybe not celebrity power, but they can influence public perception in more subtle ways.

Nadie me quiere todos me odian mejor me como un gusanito

I hope. We should be doing way better by now. What gives me hope is that way more young people are opting for getting a good education.

le corto la cabeza, le saco lo de adentro, que rico gusanito

b u m p

Nooo, I don't want us to become the jews

Too late
Don't worry, Mein Führer Trump will take care of the problem

Compare Chicano population and capital to the Jewish. Don't fear this.
Somebody will always be "Jewing" somebody, but think of this more as an elevation toward white power. Just look forward to being normal (i.e., won't look out of place in a postion of influence).

How do my fellow /CHI/canos feel about race mixing? Do your parents hate it? My parents would kill me if I brought a white, asian, or black girl home.

>the mexico of europe wants to lick the new president's boots
Calm yourself Janek, we are the new America

YES I FUCKING HATE IT. I absolutely detest disgusting subhuman mongrel assed gangsters. They give us all a bad name.

shiiiiiiiieeeeeeetttttttt

I've been there
very nice and peaceful
too many german tourists though

same with me, white people don't understand how racist mexicans can be. my mom doesn't like black people and calls every asian a "chino" (chinese). she also thinks she's superior to the brown, short indios from central and southern mexico

CHI

Nah my parents hate race mixing because my brother married a white girl and has a basically fully white looking kid. My parents are scared they will lose our culture. I have quarter mexican and half mexican friends they don't even identify as mexican at those points. I have good luck tho, because my middle brother has a mexican 3rd gen american wife. I have an opportunity to date outside my race, but I kinda don't want to do it. I think I'll date a Brazillian or middle eastern Christian girl they are my type desu senpai.

>Mexico of europe
I
I don't even mind this
Will i get some latinas in Poland when you take over?

Good luck. I plan on finding a qt aryan european girl so she can get brown'd

Have fun dealing with fooking white people. I mean you can look forward to being the only friend to the black guy in the family reunion for your white gf.

Maybe brazillian, but don't date """christian""" arabs.
Your future children will come out looking like sandniggers and probably try to convert islam just to rebel when they're teens. It happens 100% of the time.

Right now I'm in Uni, there's this really super cute lebanese girl she's my type too. If I do ever get married to a Christian arab, I'll make sure my kids never punk out and become Muslims. Shit I'll go live in some Latin American country to stop that shiez.