Agents of Shield: Best girl

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XlBxCCbVrOA

Can we take a moment to remember one of the best characters the MCU has ever created? From episode 1 I loved this man. The story about a lost soul who found God. Rest in peace you unimaginable bastard.

skye worst girl, emotional, prone to rash decisions, hates civil liberties, cant follow orders
she is an amalgam of bad character traits
also she doesnt do enough panty scenes

Ward and Hive literally saved the show for me. Hydra has always been a fun villian for me but the way they pulled him off in AoS was perfect.

Upping him from experiment to Hydra God and making him Agent Ward? Bravo AoS Bravo.

I think skye grew into a better person as time went on, but she should of been able to understand Grant. Her only family was shield his was Hydra. They were literally opposites of the same coin. Maybe that's why I liked her; because he did too.

>thinking Ward will stay dead

They've got that scientist fucking around with lifelike robot copies of people. He'll be back...as RoboWard.

One Ward to rule them all

At least she generally tries to do the right thing. Like most women though she fucks up.

The real problem is now she doesn't have a handler so its safe to assume she'll be insufferable edge in season 4. (fingers crossed that ghost Rider slaps some sense into her)

Agreed. Very few shows pull off such a satisfying character arc. Specially for a fucking villain. His design was also GOAT

This show was AMAZING in its first season. You could feel the Whedonness. Everyone says it was terrible until the Paxton episodes but it's actually uniformly great.

Then the suits took control. Now everyone says it's okay but in truth it's really bad. They took away all of the magic.

I am so fucking happy the spirit of vengeance is showing up. One of my favorite heroes. Broken.as.fuck.

Dude what even? The beginning was good for sure but how could you not see that it has only increased in quality over time.

Season 2 filled out skys past and Season three finished off Hydra. Shit has literally only gotten better.

Villian wise HIVE>Paxton>skys faggot mom.

wtf does Ghost Rider have to do with SHIELD
wasted opportunity for a Netflix series
I guess they could still do it with Johnny Blaze or Dan Ketch anyway

It's to bring the mystical realm into Shield. They said it will tie directly into Doctor Strange. Also they mentioned a darker tone which is good considering the character. I have faith.

I mean I guess since they killed off Hydra a new Villian is needed. Human shit done? Inhuman shit also done? Fuck it lets do Satan.

Poor Coulson...

10/10 Husband material.

Finds a man who hasn't seen T-2.
"You're off the team."
The man has my favorite quips.

Can't wait for LMD Ward desu

"I've always wanted to do this; help me Obi-wan kenobi you're my only hope"

He is my second favorite behind Ward. I really hope in Infinity War the Avengers meet him again.

He is perfect-desu.

The first season was edited so well that Pudovkin blushed. It was full of color and colorful action and colorful remarks. Then it became a dark cookie-cutter piece of shit.

The weird thing is that all critical outlets said the first season was terrible then warmed to the pap. It's extremely disturbing.

>I'm a cuckweadon fuckboi

Glad to see you wanted a feel good magical realm hug fest. The characters remained true as they grew with more than enough light heartedness. Additionally, they reflect the tones of the cap movies for the most part as shield is directly connecting to them.

Stakes were raised and as such so did the severity of the tone. Come on man I loved the first season but how was season 2 and 3 any less cookie cutter than the sterotype good guys win bad guts lose slug fest of the first season?

You see this guy
I can appreciate the fact that you liked Season 1, but to say that the rest of the show was in any way not better is just up most faggotry.