Why are black guys so impotent? I swear there hasn't been a single video where a black guy cums more than a tiny amount...

Why are black guys so impotent? I swear there hasn't been a single video where a black guy cums more than a tiny amount. Why can't black guys cum like white guys?

too much fried chicken, no seriously, their diets suck bro. check the stats of all chronic illnesses, they lead it. how can white bois complete amiright?

Maybe they just cum alot in general so in the videos they don't cum much

That looks like Ana Kasparian from the YTube Channel TYT that EVERYONE hates.

It's about time she got a big cock stuffed into her mouth, to shut her the fuck up.

Yeah and their cocks always look like they are "soft". You know what i mean? Not like white guys that have rigid hard cocks theirs even when erect are like flappy or something... its kind of a turn down really

>Ana Kasparian

bitch is a disease

impotent means they cant get hard...which is actually more true.

Too much basketball, they're dribblers by habit

best comment of all time tbh...

Why are you so obsessed with black people that you specifically monitor the cum of black men?

does anyone have a user/pass to blacked that they can share?

I've noticed alot use a cock ring

>he doesn't know what the word impotent means

god damn son.

This is now an Ana Kasparian hate thread

>Why are black guys so impotent
If I's gonna be impotent, I's better looks impotent

Take black cock out
It's outrageous
Here we are now
Penetrate us
Wear a Magnum
I'm a white boy
And my asshole's
Pretty tight, boy

wait so if blak bois straightened out their nut-trition they could be even bigger? O_O

doesn't have to flood the womb like a white boy. first penetration, goes deep, find the womb.

white boy jizz = ww2 firebombing dresden, thousands of times more volume wasted than used

black male cum = laser guided bunker buster

Sounds right to me

she's a piece of trash

True dat, it can even survive the digestive system. Pic taken seconds before impregnation

That was pretty epic m8. Someone need to screenshot.