Scumbag customer thread?

Scumbag customer thread?
I got two 8gb sticks, one blew out on me or something it crashes my pc when its in. Anyway i wanted to know if its possible to buy another stick and return my faulty one, do they have a serial number or something that has to match or can this work?

Warranty?

i dont know where the receipt is anymore

how long ago did you buy it and where?

more than a year ago, pretty sure it was micro center, if not then amazon

so did you happen to get an e-mail receipt? sounds like your shit out of luck but maybe you could have one.

isnt it way past warranty though?

You're fkd. Each module is inventoried/tracked by a serial number embedded in one of the on board chips.

Enjoy your fraud lawsuit scumbag

probably, I thought you might have bought an extended warranty.
Basically your choices are either buy a new stick, or be content with 8gb

funny how you can be so informative and stupid at the same time, why would i do it after getting this info, thank you by the way, you fucken asshole?

i was fine with 8 but i saw the recommended specs for mass effect was 16 and i cried

I mean as long as you have a job, sticks are fairly cheap by comparison of other parts.

yeah i got a good job and i got a lot of disposable income but im a jew when it comes to spending it. I'll probably fold the day before release, probably pick up a 1080 too or 1080ti if its out then

When I was a kid I'd buy new N64 games. Then stop by Blockbuster and buy some of the unboxed $2 games they sold. I'd take out the new $60 game I wanted, drop in a two dollar one and then stop by Home Depot on the way back to the store and shrink wrap it back up then drop the original price tag back on (this was before the cellophane wrapping and security bullshit). I'd just say I got it from my girlfriend and I didn't want it. I'd either pick up another game I wanted or take the cash back. I can't imagine the poor dude who got that copy. How do you rationally explain that shit.

"Yes it was sealed. No, I don't know why it has this ratty old copy of N64 Superman, but I want my copy of Super Mario 64"

well if you're will to burn 700 dollars on a gpu what's 50 bucks for finish it out right?
on the bright side you can take that old component and drill a hole in it to start you tech-windchimes.
also what's your comp specs?

brilliant

Like i said i got the cash, i just dont like spending it but if im upgrading i might as well go all out. Wait thats a thing? 4690k gtx 970 you?

fx-8350 RX 480
Thinking when I get Ryzen i'll turn it into a server.

just got into computers last year when i built this thing, i have no idea how things work on the red team but ill assume thats a decent rig lol. What do you do with the server?

Use it as a gaming server for... either ark or conan. The ryzen build will be my AI experimenting, also it's mid grade for a build. the processor is a bit stronger than the GPU but that's the best amd has to offer.

Suck it up and buy another, ram is super cheap dont b a poorfag

Nice, maybe ill do that when i outgrow this one.

already came to that conclusion, thanks for your input though

No idea what this thread is about just using the provided Sup Forums tools to find highres sauce on this picture because I'm lazy. Cheers gents, enjoy Mila.

looking at your processor... it might be able to do it. what's your normal fps?

that looks like the resident evil girl, the one in the movies.

pretty sure ram has lifetime warrenty.

actually he's right. do you know the exact stick info.

That's cause it is the Resident Evil chick.

Her name is Mila Jovovich or some shit like that.

It must be her part-time job. When she's not killing zombies she's taking suggestive pictures for Umbrella.