Asexual here. What does an "attractive" vagina look like?

Asexual here. What does an "attractive" vagina look like?

>asexual

What are you, some kind of fucking plant?

Rude tbqh fampai

this

Kek

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't be rude
he identifys as sponge
Op is sponge kin

i didn't know a vagina could be manly

Never seen one I didn't like, OP. Except post-op tranny vags. Those are uniformly horribly done.

Plants reproduce sexually, that's what flowers are all about.
Unless it's a fern or something.

I dont think you're actually supposed to look at them.
You're supposed to admire the anatomical form of the torso or face or something.
Though I often hear people saying shit along these lines
So either they're in denial or you're just different.
Though I must say i've also heard a few girl sexing men also comment on the inherent ugliness of a vagina so maybe it's just incidental.

Kill yourself degenerate faggot.

Before sex: A beautiful, soft petalled pink rose.

After sex: Imagine a bulldog eating a jar of mayonnaise.

I can't help it

This. She has a great looking vag. Innie. No mud flaps and well shaven.

They don't actually exist.

>there won't be any more of your kind in the gene pool soon
> feels good man

This. No mud flaps. Perfect

Look here

You're being a little presumptuous - demicunt fungi are also asexual.

Same fag

100% this

btw. op are you a femanon?

>I dont think you're actually supposed to look at them.
>You're supposed to admire the anatomical form of the torso or face or something.

This. There wasn't much sexual selective pressure for vaginas to look good, because pretty much majority of females got laid throughout history.

But males experienced sexual selection to have bigger and shovel-ier dicks

Beautiful pussy

Like this. God tier pussy. Period

One that is clean and always available to dump cum.

>pro tip you will never beat that

>asexual

Get the fuck out of here with your makeup bullshit.

All vaginas are disgusting meat flabs, don't bother with them.

>asexual

Fuck you and your pretense. You're either an unfuckable fatty emo twat or a faggot in denial. Either way, gtfo.

You're not asexual, but to answer your question, most guys prefer an "innie" opposed to an "outie". Basically, the less roast beef you have hanging down.

Symmetrical, unique, healthy looking, good bush, something like that..

if you cont, you will describe something you cannot ever find.. :) but ofc everyone is looking for something better anyway..

>What does an "attractive" vagina look like?

all of them

>don't listen to these faggots drone on about roast beef and rekt pussies. they are virgins who know not what the fuck they speak

Agree. This is why a lot of girls wear yoga pants, they can legally show in public they have no mud flaps.

asks this. "still not gay"

Also asexual, but not a faggot about it. All vaginas look weird, just go for one that's innie and shaved.

>still have gf
>Fuck her when she asks for it

Nice and compact, shaved, no sagging or beef curtains, tight and has absolutely no odor.

only faggots can't appreciate mud flaps

only faggots think a particular cunt is bad or rekt or unattractive

>only faggots

no vagina in itself is attractive. A lot of it if who it's attached to. Others will try and dispute this but it all boils down to this. This one is kind of cute though.

Bisexual here. Acutally attractive pussies are pretty fucking rare. Everything else is pretty good usually, though.

Perfect. But last one is gorgeous.

I laughed.
Thank you

And this one too

retarded and gay in fact

available ones are the best ones

indeed. it just matters who it belongs to, and if they're hot

dont make me post..... okey, you made me! blame urself! :D :D :D

troll defeated. carry on

Got any good examples of pretty girls with gnarly pussies?

There are no attractive vaginas. Vaginas are kind of ugly and often they smell gross. Vaginas only feel good to fuck, and they occasionally can be attached to really sexy people.

You might be gay.

Kek.
Actually I adore beautiful pussies, I had some sitting on my face the last years and I have HUGE collection of awesome looking pussies..
I cannot imagine to be with a woman and just fuck her.
I just cant, before I ate her as hard as I can, as long as I can, I cannot even get a boner..
Eversince I got my very first boner with my very first drop of cum
>> happened when I was 11, with a girl age 6 >> playing and touching..
>> the very first BJs I received and eversince then dunno if I had better..
>> never seen her again, no matter she lives not so far and I know how to find her...

All this happened 5 years before I got my first penetration in girl's pussy, age of 16)

But life always give suprises, you know..
My wife dont want to shave, clean good enough and shit and the thing I love to do....I cant...dont want to do it to her, and even sometimes when I do, I dont enjoy it much enough and it tortures me in my mind, maybe you know what I mean..

Enough story of my life, here's one excellent pussy for the record, way different from my wife's, but so dreamy.. Whatever, I know at least some anons will understand me.. ;)

You're full of shit underageb&. You're impressing and fooling nobody.

yea, the first ashamed troll shows up ;) not intending to impress or fool anyone, Im just answering both and OP. so F.O. or whatever you're doing in there. Actually you know what? If you have some weed, smoke it for me too, cause the last months...its not easy for me to find some..

I honestly dont have a preference.
I've had cunts that were huge and small.
No inner labia, to labia hanging out an inch and a half.
Almost invisible clits, to clits that stood out their labia.
Tight holes which were literally a pain to get into, to gaping holes I could slide my hand into with little resistance.
Hairy from her navel to her ass, or waxed smooth.

And I loved them all.

I was impressed and fooled

#Kektus :D same user here. Not willing to impress or fool anyone, like I just said. But infact Im one of the very few anons in here who are real in every their word, but not posting too much of their (our) own, cause of all the trolls in here... So yea, believe me or not - up to you, Im just not lying or fooling. CYA l8r...maybe ;)

I'm not necessarily asexual, but I'm having trouble finding pussy attractive, too.

>cant even see the virginia

i think you like this pic because of the cock user.
have u considered gay sex?

That is one nice pussy fam

I'm surprised nobody posted dolphin pussy yet

hahahhahahaha they will. as soon as they see these words of urs kekekke just hold on a little.. :D :D :D

Pussy looks so much better with a black cock going in and out

okay this is actually cute?

Tell me about your life.

looks like salmon

>inb4 it is

hahahahahahh so the question in here is my cat or me? #Kektus :D anyway - the resolution is so amazing.. Its female pussy covered with baby oil or something. Excellent beauty ;)

tight, bald and no meat flaps.

Take your pick OP

That does not look natural.

Looks like shes had a labioplasty or its shooped not just a natural innie.

anyway - isnt it adorable? okey, let me put another photo, to make you feel better.. how about this perfection in here then? IDC if the photo is maybe old or dont show much enough - for me this pussy is perfect/10 , eatable/10 , delicious/10 , sexy/10 , beautiful/10 and so on.. Maybe I sound like Im somehow inlove, addicted or shit, but Im just being real, just saying that there are really funtastic pussies across the globe, but the clothes.... aaahhh these clothes... So EnJoY! ^.^

bump..

Are you well? Do you have brain damage?

you'll just make OP more assexual

btw OP, did you try dick?

I didn't know cells could use Sup Forums

yeah, I feel excellent, thank you ;)

another wonderful peach-like pussy that begs "come eat me now!" ;)

Don't show is your dogs vag.

one excellent milf to bump you anons.. come on, am I the only one posting in here!?