The Slovak girl who peed on the Koran and set it on fire faces six years in prison

Ah, Slovakia, home of "free speech", where if a woman protests religious oppression, they're jailed.

metro.co.uk/2017/02/21/woman-who-urinated-on-koran-and-set-it-on-fire-facing-six-years-in-prison-6462451/

Slovaks should be kicked from /v4/, they're even bigger cucks than Swedes. Absolutely disgusting.

>Sheila Szmerek
lmao

What was she saying in the video even? How did religious oppression affect her if she lives in slovakia?

>Her mother Olga told Slovak media that her daughter had been behaving badly since suffering a sexual assault as a teenager.

>Olga told Slovak media: ‘Romani gypsies raped her where she was 14. It was said to me that there were 14 of them. Since then she has acted like this.’

wew

The minor non-western European countries misunderstood what "being European" means and now they are trying too hard to appear liberal, tolerant and such "to be more European". It's an obvious overcompensation.

It happened to us too a couple decades ago and look where we are, 15% of our population of foreign origin, hate speech laws, feminzai laws that favour women on the divorce, alimony, etc...

She was threatening muslims. That's why she was arrested. Not because she desecrated Koran.

Horrible. She should be tortured and killed.

>What was she saying in the video even?
Not sure, I don't speak Slovak
>How did religious oppression affect her if she lives in slovakia?
She probably did it for all women who are oppressed by Muslims, but unable to protest because they'd be honor killed by their relatives.

Because you have so many Muslims in your country, they need to be protected. Oh wait, you have like 5 of them in the entire country.

Poor girl, forever destroyed by disgusting gypsies.

It's "Quran", you dip

Kus emmak...

>The minor non-western European countries
Spain was never mentioned in the OP

Threatening people is a criminal offense in this country. Freedom of speech doesn't cover it.

You can use either spelling.

no it him, but we call it Korán here so w/e

What is the appropriate punishment for this evil girl? A quick death would be too easy.

video?

Chill dude

>i can't threaten people whose religious views are explicit threats to me

She's most likely going to get a probation. Those six years mentioned in the OP is a maximum possible penalty.

Yes, you can't threaten people because of their religious background. That's why we have hate speech laws.

You must be spectacularly dumb to do it in a public video, like this white trash whore.

>we call it Korán here
Yep, same here.

That 170cm, 45 kg girl sure is threatening.

That's a very weak punishment in my opinion. What do you think is the appropriate approach?

I feel like we should let 15 muslims rape her senseless as a sort of ironic punishment.

How do you know her height+weight?

All Hungarians know the heights and weights of all Slovaks due to extensive cataloguing for their future annexation.

>people hide their threats under "religion"
>can't threaten them back
>my countryman calls me a dumb white trash whore

It's time to hit the breaks, Slovakia, all that progressive thinking it's making you seem like on of them

No one was threatening Sheila afaik. No one gave a fuck about her before she did this.

I like how she called the president a Jewish traitor and now her mother is begging him for clemency.

That's what I call irony.

>That 170cm, 45 kg girl sure is threatening.

TIL laws should have double standards to favor le weak females

Wow she's an antisemite too?

Seriously this whore needs to be killed immediately. The Jewish people have done nothing wrong.

If you would have held women in your arms other than your mother, you'd have the necessary experience to guess a girl's height and weight just by looking at them, you virgin.

Give it a rest Sup Forums

>no one was threatening Sheila
Apart from all the muslims who have their religion as an explicit death threat to non-believers.

You only see her kneeling in that pic. 45 kg is also way to light.

>threatening people is a criminal offense in this country

So I'm guessing the koran is banned then right?

it's a historical work of fiction

She put security of our country and of our compatriots in Islamic world at risk for no good reason.

>islamic compatriots

Slav girls are petite, thin and beautiful. German girls are fat and have acne because they drink too much beer and eat too many bratwursts during the Oktoberfest.

>millions of islamists daily profess to a faith that asks them to kill and enslave all non-believers
>she puts our compatriots at risk

Yeah, she started it.

Yes, Slovak businessmen, diplomats, tourists etc. abroad.

What do you think is the appropriate punishment for her offense?

lmao stupid roastie, hope she'll enjoy wasting 6 years of her life

>Slovaks should be kicked from /v4/

They are still more sane than we are, and yet you don't want to have us kicked out of /v4/ despite the fact that we are ruled by absolute morons.

We have soldiers in Afghanistan. They could be targetted by radical Islamists.

So? Muslims deserve to be carpet bombed and droned anyway

>World of Islam encompasses a fuckton of countries with varying war capacity and different allegiances, some of which USA cherishes

>Lel, let's just go against all of them

Is this burger logic? Or Sup Forums logic?

I don't like the religion of islam at all and I certainly don't like the culture of Islamic countries. They can all burn for all I care.

haha get fucked islamophobic bitch
slovakia muslim by 2030

Our Muslim minority is pretty awesome ťbh.

Integrated, loyal, moderate, educated.

true my brother
we muslims are truly great
muslim minority today muslim majority tomorow insallah my brother

Is there an uncensored version of the video where she is pissing on the koran?
I need it for uh.... research

Why do you feel so offended out of a sudden lmao?

>Shit country doesn't realize USA is invincible

We don't worry about losing