What is the strangest and/or shittiest gift you've ever recieved?

What is the strangest and/or shittiest gift you've ever recieved?

the gift of life

a box of old cheetos

You got more of those delicious thick thighs?

AIDS

I used to have the IQ but it was private anyway

Socks mate. Socks are always the shitty gift.

Wrong....sock puppet is worse.

Children.

>recieved

whats wrong with socks? as long as they arent like christmas colored decorated socks or something you need socks

Who the fuck sells cheetos in a box!? What kind of bass ackwards country do you live in?

A fucking bible. Worst gift ever.

When you get a gift you are most likely expecting something great that you have been wanting for a long time. But then
>socks
Not ok.

Somebody once gave me a dildo meant for my sister once on accident....too bad it was in front of friends, otherwise I could've used it to rape my own ass...

So in that regard...worst gift ever, what a fkng tease

Worst was my 16th birthday. Many at school were "hinting" to me that there was a surprise birthday party planned for me. My birthday comes and that same crowd ignore me. Evening of my birthday, no surprise party. Get a call right at midnight with a muffled voice saying "Happy Birthday Asshole!" with many laughing around the voice. Next day, go to school. Everyone acts like nothing happened. This is how serial killers are created.

At least it wasn't the DSM.

Well at least you got dubs

True, some karma there.

My life

your mom

socks and underwear are literally the two best gifts you can receive other than large sums of money, and that doesn't happen

you have to be 18+ to post here

reported underage

My wife got me a toaster one year for christmas a cheap one. And i got her the fallout anthology as well as the elder scrolls anthology both collectors editions, and a few nice shirts. She did not understand why i was upset.