I just combined about 2/3 cups of wine with 100 mg diphenhydramine, aka benadryl

I just combined about 2/3 cups of wine with 100 mg diphenhydramine, aka benadryl

Go ahead and ask away if you'd like

What's your intention here?

have a good time in prison, you badass

thought I'd share my experience if anyone would like to try themselves or just want to know. you aren't supposed to combine ethanol and diphenydramine because they are both CNS depressants

here's a trap/tranny I got some pics from

is the man coming for me because I went against the directions on the bottle?

What's the buzz like op? Also more pics

fuck it I'll tell you anyways. I took the pills along with the wine and tried to get it down asap because I really don't like alcohol but I'm feeling like shit tonight so I decided what's the worst that could happen and run on sentences. after maybe 2-3 minutes after I took my last swallow of wine I felt kind of buzzed. then the dizzines hit me all of the fucking sudden. I was genuinely worried and google searched this drug combo. apparently other people do this to amplify the dizziness, taking much more than I did and they are fine maybe. so I'm pretty much really dizzy

Pussy ass nigga
You're basically taking the recommended dose of an over the counter medicine and drinking a very small amount wine. If you're real you'll eat the whole box. I once took 25 capsules and lost my fucking mind.

Pic related, actual drugs

Neh, I'm good.

Would recommend or no? Keep the pics coming

just really dizzy tbh. I thought I was fucked because my tongue all the sudden felt really heavy and I was super conscious of my stomach and breathing but I think I'm fine. might take some more wine lol

Keep dumping pics. How do you know the trap?

technically I took double dose but some of us aren't completely retarded to get hooked on prescription meds. store brand benadryl is cheap as fuck. I have 50mg X 1000 for like $20 from amazon

would recommend just start slow

>checked

just traded pics for me jacking off. really with she gave me some proper nudes so I could see her feminine penis but you anons seem to like them anyways so it was worth it. also got a really great response to my dick so was a good ego boost

Any nudes?

inb4 her I know I'm at least sort of bi but I don't care. if my dick stays hard idgaf

unfortunately no mr repeating digits

I think if you can get some store brand diphenhydramine for cheap you can use it to make one drink hit like several so I do recommend overall

well goodnight all. maybe you'll try this one time. hopefully someone will make use of these pics at least once

>retarded for being hooked on prescription meds
Says the faggot who's so desperate to get high that he will buy over the counter medicine.
My point is you're a pussy taking the smallest amount of the shittiest drug. Seriously, even DXM is better than that shit.

If you're taking Benadryl to get high you're either underage or don't have any real drug connections.

i didn't buy these specifically to get high. the wine was leftover from making lasagna and I use diphenhydramine to get to sleep every night. just thought I'd try and see what happens