No fun allowed ITT

How much do they get paid?

nothing

Atleast they have a job unlike you fat faggots

t. Do it for free man

hello son of swaglord

>job

Better than your job pussy

>its a newfuckingfag that think hes welcome here again after getting blown out of his quote unquote "home board"
LMAO

So whats your job then? Because they moderate a image board that has millions in traffic a day

But I make more cleaning out my couch cushions senpai

I think she's singing carry on my wayward son chorus

Kill yourself iCuck

Yea but to do that you'd have to get off the couch first and we both know you havent done that in weeks

I work in politics. So I don't do shit :) still get paid tho

I am a 6'4" chef at wendys with a 10" cock who makes $130,000 per year.

also, what they do is more like volunteering for charity.

0 job security. Enjoy unemployment in 4 months

I like the janitors and moderators here, even though I'm occasionally caught up in the whirlwind of bans.

I've also been helping them do their job, for 7 years. FOR FREE.

That might get you a single apartment in the slums. Good entry job. Keep it up kiddo

Pfft, nope I work in one of the safe districts, you know, most of them. Only 5% of all congressional seats are really ever competitive in an election.

>jannies getting their fee fees hurt over an autistic chinese island building forum

classic janny

>implying I don't have a job

Sure it's only 40k but that's 40k more than what they make.

>Sup Forums redditors still upset
lmao

What did he mean by this?

Apr 01 13:14:28 LarsVonTrier, everyone in Sup Forums sucks anyway
Apr 01 13:15:00 same level of incendiary nerd rage as Sup Forums

>>>/test/catalog

ITT: We crack the Janny code

Really makes you think haha

Feb 17 14:56:45 it is desu, i mean despite Sup Forums being terrible and having lots of horrible creepy weirdos, discussion about characters and actresses shouldnt get derailed by people spamming PEDO and making illegal reports just as much as is shouldnt get the creepy 'post feet' posters that follow them. Sadly both those things are rarely unavoidable and threads turn into flamewar garbage piles

It was an April Fool's joke.

>deleting the logs
top jej
someone post the one about the mod saying that hes afrai of going out in public to buy shampoo because hes balding