What drugs do you do Sup Forums?

What drugs do you do Sup Forums?

All of them.

lots of caffeine

200mg caffeine pills, snorted anally.

Kratom is my fav and happens to be legal so life is great for about 4hrs a day

does kratom get you high? What does it feel like?

doc is any opiate

currently smoking some crystal off foil like a god damn homeless person

too lazy to get a bubble..

new job pays too well to fail a random drug test so ill quit smoking weed as of january. finally got my appetite back last week.

Would or have? I'd try meth and pcp, only try tho. I've done a large list of drugs. They've been a buncha fun.

not that user but its never gotten me more than say 20mg of hydro would. I have a pretty high opiate tolerance though, wouldn't even nod til about 150mg hydro or 80mg oxy

So it feels like opiates?

if youve done adderall you've more or less done meth. only difference is you're less focused, hornier, and it takes far less to catch a buzz.

pcp is a ton of fun if you're with people that aren't on pcp to make sure you don't act a fool

Depends on dose and strain. Energy\anxiety reduction in Green/white low doses, opiatelike sedative in green/red high dose. Can be productive for socialization or workday to an almost nodlike high at night

used to do all of them.

no strictly peyote and ayahuasca

Mmmm people always seems to use it as an opiate replacement but it really shines as social augmentation imo

Hhh, so excited to try that shit. I've don k before, and I wanna try coke and k. Getting into a k-hole while on coke sounds like a great time.

For me, hydros have a stronger peak high, but the overall effects don't last as long as kratom.

Unless I had endless amounts of pills, kratom is better for relaxing and pain relief.

Just wish there was a nicer way to take it and not have gross shits next day.

sounds like the quickest way to go insane

more or less, it has a stimulant property of some sort that you notice more at lower doses and it seems to vary by individual.

If you're looking for something legal I would go for poppy seeds instead as they actually have opiate residue left from the pod and you dont have to eat the ground kratom sludge,

I've never been able to toss and wash enough kratom to get anything definitively non-placebo yet with poppy seeds I'm able to nod the fuck out.

I sometimes drink coffee or alcohol. I used to smoke but quit on new years in 2014

What, like an antifart?

Speed .... Sometimes xtc
And a Lot of beeeeeer

assvaccum that shit

I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me.

Poppy tea dosage varies like crazy and is easy to OD on, Stay safe kids

I've always found coke really overrated. 10 minutes of feeling like every idea I have is the best fucking idea and that I'm so fucking cool and half a conversation later back to the chopping board.

K is cool though, haven't K-holed myself but I think that's just cause my body is fucking retarded and naturally has a hella high tolerance to everything

Done:
Ecstasy (MDMA)
4FMP
Speed (Amphetamine)
Cocaine
GHB
Ketamine
LSD
NBOMe
2CB
Mushrooms
Weed
Hashis
Caffeine
Alcohol

Yeah, good thing to bring up.

Rule of thumb like any hard drug is to take far less than your usually dose with every new batch to test for potency or cut changes.

>dxm, weed, booze, cigarattes
I am a pussy basically

did lsd and mdma once tho but won't do it regularly

I am VERY interested in these poppy seeds. Where can I go about getting the information I need to one day, get a nice high from these?

Also, is it really expensive?

dissociatives...why? because reality is only relative to the concept of which plane you exist upon. (be warned, you may not like what you see)

would def try DXM on my own time, however, I was just put back on SSRI's and mixing DXM w/ SSRI's is dangerous, I read somewhere.

I take 225mg of effexor
40mg of mirtazapine
20mg of endep
Nicotine
Caffeine

That's all I can have. Weed brings me a heavy fear, booze is too dangerous for me, won't take anything else because I'm already headfucked. Sometimes I get valium, but it's rare because my psychiatrist assumes I abuse the shit out of it and he's right.

Basically I do my best to stay out of mental health facilities and ambulances.

>Find the right vendor on unwashed poppy seeds
>cold brew and shake
>sip VERY slowly
>hopefully find a legitimate opiate source

Just smoke weed now, would maybe roll if I had a plug

Experimented with everything except the hardest in my teen years. During that time I watched 5+ of my friends die to heroin OD's, I accidentally became addicted to both adderall and percoset at different times, and had a few bad trips on shrooms

Not interested in experimenting any more. I don't even really want to smoke weed but it's the only fucking thing that clears the buildups my head

None. I used to date a math addict though

How's about the drugs I'm supposed to be on but I don't do because the war in my head is worth tolerating as long as I'm not a cucumber.

I feel ya dude, I hate weed but smoke it everynight b\c its something different and legal in my state

done Speed, MDMA, Keta, MXE, Coke
i'm interested in 2CB or LSD sometime

how is ghb and NBOMe? care to explain?

I'm not a junkie

Lotta weed and the usuals, nicotine and caffeine.

On a small dose of acid right now because I was bored and had one left over.

Benzos whenever possible. Pain killers occasionally. Coke a few times a year. As long as it sounds fun and at least mildly safe I'll try it.

BBQ potato chips, as visible in the lower right corner.

Kek lol.

Meth **

Bulk food stores generally have them. Its easy enough to find the decent brands with a little google fu, Amazon is a great source for them with the big three brands on there (leddit can help you with that if you can't figure them out)

If you're on the west coast I'd suggest go to winco and get them from the bulk bins. Those are the fucking dankest seeds I've found in person though their warehouse is out right now for the entirety of norcal/nevada.

Price is fucking way too low for the opiate content.

I pay 70 for a g of decent black here which would last me two days, and a 10 pound winco case of seeds is $35. That'd last me 4 doses, so a full week as the thebaine content is too high to do daily.

Inject heroin anally

Recommend any specific type or brand? Looking for nodding.

NBOMes are shit and could kill you, it's been lethal seemingly independent of dosage

worst care scenario you can try indian grocery stores as well but their seeds tend to suck dick

Drugs are for losers and degenerate scum like you

mmm normal bali or a red vein. Lots of info on vendors buts its been shaken up a bit since it was almost made illegal ~3months ago

Kratom and Benzos

ThenoddingturtleDOTcom has the best shit. Always quality.

That being said, poppy seed tea tastes like absolute SHIT and can make your stomach very uneasy. It's also super hard to piss while you're high, and I had a buddy that couldn't shit for 5 days. He was in hell.

Fuck even thinking about the smell of it a few months ago made me literally throw up.

Gnarley, I go to winco all the time to shop. Had no idea they sold them there.

How many seeds do you recommend me put in the tea?

>Haven't done sugar

weed, ketamine, mdma, oxy, heroin, fentanyl, xanax, etizolam, phenibut and lsd

I mean I don't hate it when I'm stoned but I guess I'm part of that 15% that's either physically addicted or weak af mentally. Really messes with me when I don't have it.. can't sleep or eat or really interact. Get pretty irritable too.

Sup Forums is for degenerates and losers you fool, probably browsed past multiple furry, loli and tranny threads on you're way here

Whatever gets me high.

Weed daily
coke
Acid
Shroom
Ket
Rum

Also had a few hits of DMT

Changa
Mescaline
MDA
MDMA

Hash, phenibut, LSD mostly.
Trying to get my hands on modafinil.

You can ship modafinil from india to the US pretty much risk free

Best Drugs I've Done
Adderall
Weed
LSD

Okay Drugs
MDMA (low dose)
Shroom shake
Ritalin
DXM

Horrible Stupid or Pointless Drugs
Spice/k2
Benadryl
Xanax
Benzedrex

I'm in Asia where drugs are very expensive and rare. I had to take nutmeg last week and it was worth it for shits and giggles but makes you dizzy as fuck and lasts forever.

I would definitely definitely implore you to start on the light side. With their warehouse having been out (at least in my area) they've said they may no longer carry them or may switch vendors so there is no way to judge potency.

If you have no opiate tolerance I would say to start with 3/4 of a pound maybe even just a half pound.

I use 2.5lbs a dose which I would equate to around 200mg hydrocodone after two washes.

Again, this was their last stock (its been out since just before Christmas) and there's no guarantee of it having similar potency.

You can always drink more, never less. The presence of other opiod alkaloids also increases the dangers of overdose, for example, grand mal seizures are far more common on poppy seed/pod tea than refined opiates and heroin.

To prepare the tea you add the seeds to whatever size bottle you need (1/2lb can use a 20oz gaterade or something), add water until its just over the seeds, add some sort of citric acid to aid in washing the goods off and also for taste, and shake like hell for 5 minutes. People say 15 minutes but that's a fuck ton of shaking and I've never noticed a difference.

Drink it slowly and optionally take 50mg of benedryl 30 mins before to potentiate.

Its in the bulk food bins with the nuts and stuff, but seriously, go easy on it if you don't have an opiate tolerance/addiction.

The grand mal shiz was from experience.

I'm a britbong user.

Weed, every day. Slowly thinking about to stop or at least reduce it to weekends. I'm just to tired the days after -> so I drink to much coffee.
No more alcohol, speed, cocain, mdma as I get nosebleed real quick.... but damn mdma was fun as hell

poor bastard

You don't like dph man wtf?

That was my favorite drug when I didn't have to be coherent all the time and switch to opiates.

Its a waking nightmare, what's not to love?

Hatman get ya?

just bomb the speed / coke / mdma?

l2freebase/parachute/plug?

I get nosebleed anyway, freaking veins plopp when my blood is rushing.

all of them, butyr fentanyl atm

darknet or clearweb source?

just use heroin you idiot

mostly just adderall and weed.

heard that's crazy shit.

i love ketamine , methoxetamine , methiphenidine , 3-meo-pce , 3-meo-pcp , 3-ho-pce , 3-ho-pcp

It's impossible to stay awake and gives me mad restless leg syndrome. You ever get that heart dropping feeling when you drop a pen or something on it?

I've had MDMA and LSD for a while but I've had no chance to try them. Going to give them a shot soon. I smoke weed, do mushrooms, DXM is rad but I rarely do it.
Used to be addicted to oxy but that was greasy so I stopped.
Bars are great.
Buying some changa soon as well.

Wanna try ket but nobody sells quality ket where I'm at. Coke isn't great, not bad but not great. Can't find any 2cb or 2ce where I'm at either

I don't think I've ever noticed how much the "drugs are cool" thing has bothered me until tonight

Anybody who's spent real time experimenting knows you'll end up in one of two situations:

1.) You learn to hate drugs in general
2.) You become an addict

I'm part of the former, I don't know man I wish I had never done more than smoke weed.

Fuck the weird druggy attitudes in these threads. You guys will see.

dark web.

i don't know what you mean by crazy, it's just really short acting so has a ridiculous potential to fuck you up with withdrawals. if you mean the tiny dose, then yes, you have to know what you're doing. i dilute it volumetrically, and put it into a nasal spray.

i'm (kind of) tapering a the moment, planning to withdrawal. i didn't want to use more tonight, but i did. i have a long weekend, so will have at least 96 hours to cold turkey. not particularly looking forward to it......

I take modafinil pretty regularly at 2 doses of 75mg first dose when I wake up second at noon, probably 2 or 3 days taking it then 2 or 3 days off.

I take mdma probably averaging once a month but realistically it's more like at least a few months of none then taking it up to 4 times in a month is the most I ever did but typically if I do take it for the first time in awhile I'll do it a few more times within a short span.

I'll take kratom at semi random but typically once a week.

I rarely get drunk anymore but I'll get buzzed or just grab a beer or two probably more nights a week than not.

I don't like weed that much but I've smoked enough to know that I don't really like it.

I've taken adderall like 10 times or so and in my opinion it's kinda shitty, modafinil is way better for alot of reasons from feeling to uses.

I'm avoiding pretty much all psychedelics for various reasons but I am interested in trying shrooms.

I typically avoid mixing drugs altogether but having a few beers or taking some red vein kratom at night after taking modafinil is kinda common.

You ever try alphabay?

Lol, i do smoke heroin too.

Call me a poor fag but there's just no use only doing heroin when I can get poppy seeds for 3.54 a pound and use them to start my high and smoke black to nod.

Try Levodopa against restless legs , it helped me after 1 cap!!!! No side effects sofar

Whats a good sie to get Kratom. Im in NYC and wondering if i should just go to a smoke shop and see if they have some but i dont wanna get the wrong stuff

X, 4fmp, 2cb and soon LSD. 2cb is godmode tier though imo

Other drug related incidents that bothered you tonight?

I live with my roommates and I don't think they'd appreciate me having drugs in the mail. They also always open my shit so that's sketchy

If I ever get desperate enough to do it again I'll try that out! How do you keep yourself from falling asleep?

ah ok. i'm same as you could get bf, but i wouldn't bother, it's too addictive. heroin is way safer and easier to go through withdrawals with.

I'm only using BF now b/c i'm had to suffer WDs from short acting benzos (alprazolam) and have copped withdrawals from heroin and fentanyl heaps too... what i'm meaning to say is that i'm taking it easy b/c i don't want to go through hell getting off it.

Not when you get it pressed in with piperazines expecting it to be mdma.

Took 3 and had the weirdest "roll" of my life

did you take at least 700mg? An hour after that you should have no prob staying awake

yeah 2cb is so much fun. so visual

Levodopa works fine aswell , it will refill your dopamine so you are awake !!! btw sry for my bad english

redbull works fine too or an strong coffe :)

yeah i did one time 120mg (7 Gameboy shaped pills) on a night i never hard that stron OEV and CEV before!

Right now none other than alcohol. Work has been getting in the way, so I've had trouble getting to some of my usual contacts and all I want is a couple grams of weed to tide me over for the next day or so. Feeling a little frustrated because of it.

Body load too man, sex on it is a different level. But yeah, I oralled 20mg on Friday, and then proceeded to snort 40mg. That was intense

atm iam in love with gintonic-.... just killed a bottle gin last night

these are all fucking me i think its time to go

>good meth