Do Americans really have a flag hanging over their bed?

Do Americans really have a flag hanging over their bed?

yes all americans have an american flag hanging over their bed because it's shown in a cartoon show

I have a small one with a pole hanging from my bookshelf

I have a small one with a pole hanging from my asshole

Absolutely. You get arrested or shot if you don't.

if I were going to hang anything besides my whiteboard on my wall it would be a flag.

Probably a NH flag before an American flag though.

Do all Australians drink fosters?

I don't have one but I want one

Pic. Now.

>Americans store flags in their fridge

Really makes me think.

>not wanting to sleep under the protection of a flag that represents the greatest of human accomplishment

this

Pic

No but I have a wall of them to the right of my bed.

>mfw I sleep on American flag bedsheets

>t.yank living in britain

live free or die nigga

I have a British and an English flag on a flagpole in my house.

Yah gahd damn right keed

my bed sheet is literally a union jack

Also have a gnome dressed as a Knight with an English flag shield in my garden.

>unironically reading graphic novels
Top pleb

Fuck off grant morrison is god

Isn't the forbidden by the flag code?

Also:
>being from the sweet land of liberty
>choosing to live in Airstrip One

Why?

Its a white person thing, I have a Mexican flag

it's not an actual flag so it's ok, plus as far as I know it's only disrespectful to have it touch the floor, which my sheets do not.

>being proud to be a chicano

You should live in Mexico

>being a filthy invader

Mexicans are invaders though. They stole that land from the natives in the southern USA like the Apache to begin with.

I looked it up.

>The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.
>4 U.S. Code § 8 (d)

You're free to leave, you know.

invader of what?

A texas friend sent me a confederate flag, I put it over my bed
>you will never be american
>you will never hang out with your alpha southern pride buddies in dixie

Not really, Mexicans owned the land first before invaders came in and stole it

I will after I'm done sending my abuela and all my primeros money I've earned from working here and then it'll be my children's job to send me money to Mexico from the States

Invader of Texas

Well in that case I don't play by the rules my dude

The Mexicans got the land to begin with by stealing it from the natives.

Yesterday I was watching a musical and in the middle of a song, out of NOWHERE, they sung "That American flag! Proud to be American!". Nothing in the musical or the song is related to being American.

>trump is getting rid of anchor babies

heh people like you will find out what karma is very soon.

I don't give a fuck about texas nigga but it's better off in American hands than in Mexican

Like a polish person?

The US didn't invade Texas, Mexico just got their ass beat in an internal rebellion.

i wouldn't want to be a Southerner, Here in the USA we consider those dixie fucks cousin fuckers

Not really, the Spaniards yes but Mexicans no

Dual citizenship gringo

>American invaders

Southerners have the best accents though.

Yes the Mexicans, they had to fight the natives constantly to hold it because they wanted freedom.

Chicano are truly despicable creatures. Those land are nobody's but native not some filthy Spanish imperialists.

I unironically had a big one hanging over my bed for a year.
Was mostly because I found it in the place I moved into.
Looked awesome desu, would do again.

There would be no mexico if not a Spanish empire.

The Mexicans didn't do anything. "Alta California" was "Mexican" from 1822-1846 only. Before that it was "Nueva España", and before that it was Apache and all that.

They had to constantly fight the natives to hold it.

Not really the land was underpopulated so whatever Mexicans inherited the land weren't taking any more so the majority of natives held it before settlers from America arrived

So is Turkey the new Rome?

>butthurt English teacher

>Being this desperate to prove Mexico is not just as bad as the USA
Lmaoing at your life. Just admit Mexico is just as imperialist as the USA, it just sucks at it.

>Turkey the new Rome

The Tejanos in Texas fought along side the Anglos in Texas. It was your own people who wanted to secede Paco.

>My country is the greatest in the world

>Leaves to find work elsewhere because the prospects are that shitty

>It was your own people who wanted to secede Paco.

People keep forgetting this. Texas wasn't even the only region to try to secede. There was a short-lived Republic of the Rio Grande, too, as well as a breakaway state in the Yucatan. The whole mess was triggered by Mexico's dictator ripping up their constitution. Texas was just the only region to successfully break away.

>defending territory and then having a fifth column that breaks away is imperialist