Why do people buy this piece of shit?

Why do people buy this piece of shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc

Because most consumers are just mindless twits who will buy whatever scrap of plastic Nintendo release from the festering junkyard that is their ideas.

A console launch with defective hardware? That's never happened before.

>New hardware
>New software
>being surprised when it does not work

My friend bought it just to play the new zelda game, i think its stupid spend like 470 $ just to play 1 game

Or, y'know, they just want to play the new Zelda.

You'll get employed someday.

Checked
Tons of people bought a Bloodborne machine
Why not a Zelda machine?
To be true though Bloodborne is god tier

I fuckin knew it would be this vid lmao

Every single console has had problems at launch.

Zelda

Kek Shitendo was dead and buried after the snes

Fuck Bloodborne. I got passed the first street you start on and then ran into some giant werewolves. I fucking quit after that.

Mario and Link are shouldering way to much weight, no way they carry a loner confirmation device like this.

(foryou)

Go back play Cuck Souls on your FailStation 4

Guarantee at least 80% who have purchased this wanna play the new Zelda.

zez

git gud scrub

I refuse to get the boomerang, bow, and hookshot again.

just wait a few more days and the pc emu will be fine..

so are you enjoying your Switch ?

You mean any game for free on my PC?

Go play on your tablet weebo.

Nintendo Hybrid Device and PC together give you the most functionality and highest number of exclusives. If you had to get a console why wouldn't you, Nintendo makes quality games (usually). Rather that than an Xbox or PS4

Except I don't like my games looking like it's 2007

Gah! You think I can afford one?

Let me tell you about a little thing called Star Citizen

Haha my sides..

>shitendo

Let me tell you about emulation

They put the USB charging cable... On the bottom of the unit...
I feel bad for the buyers honestly, I just found that funny.

I put my wristband on backwards and no my bleeding edge controllers are fucked :^(

Oh god no

sure its not uncommon for this to happen but the design flaws are massive.

the fact your dock WILL scratch your screen is just retarded

Might aswell since I already have all the other consoles and upped my pc few months ago.

Wouldn't buy Switch if the money was tight though.

I don't know, it just seems to be the best console of it's generation; perhaps of all time.

except the people that bought a console for bloodborne got a console with plenty of games now.

Switch will have mario, zelda, smashbros, mario, zelda, smashbros, mario, zelda, smashbros, mario, zelda, smashbros, mario, zelda, smashbros, mario, zelda, smashbros until nintendo shits out the next gimmick box

Haha fucking pussy ass man children wanna play the new link so bad they now they paid $400 on a piece of shit console. Nintendo has the most pussified fan base

What the other guy said
True lad
If a Super Mario galaxy 3 comes out for it though I'd happily give them my hard earned money

>owns pokemon
>locking it to own shitty handheld
>not making a sandbox mobile pkmn rpg
>not raking in trillions
They're just your typical nip businessmen.

It's $300 actually.

nintendo makes a console, releases 3 games for it that are overhyped trash then shits out another gimmick box with the same 3 games with a new sub title.

The whole argument over repeating the same formula is stupid though. It's not like Nintendo tries to lie about games not being repeats of the previous. You know exactly what you get when you buy a Mario or LoZ title. Compare that to some other franchises that started awesome and are now getting worse becayse they try to change the formula, like Final Fantasy.

Instead of improving the popular wii they instead experiment with stupid gimmicks and know they can sell it by putting out a link game and pussies will buy it no matter what

You can buy it on Wii U.

>mfw BoTW was finished a year ago
>launch it now so faggots will buy another underwhelming gimmick system.
How to milk your fanbase since '86

Nah, bought it on Wii U. Switch having "better" graphics is wasted in BotW since it uses cellshading.

exactly.

makes me lol seeing all these idiots paying 500$ for 1 game

It would be $360 dollars total, actually.

you can play on wii u. thats what im doing.
but i guess i will buy the switch at some point.

hardware defects on consoles always suck.
i hope they sort it out soon.

Except 500$ is nothing. You spend that much in one weekend clubbing.

>weebo
>tablet
I play on pc, you mongoloid.
And anime are degenerate. Faggot.
>for free on my pc
Stop right there criminal scum.
Still, I'm pretty sure you stopped playing on consoles few times ago, and you are one of those fps players who thinks to be a pro by playing cucksouls saying "omg look at me, I'm pro because i play hard games xd"
Kill yourself.

you sure it makes you lol or are you jealous you can't afford to blow $500? I think it's the latter. Get a decent job and you can do the same.

>normie clubber degenerate
>spends an average salary in a club
>owns a switch
The jokes write themselves

>inb4 poorfag
No, just good at compartmentalizing finances.

I cancelled my pre order. I think this POS is going to start having issues similar to the ROD. It's a fucking handheld with passive cooling FFS.

Are you kidding? Then these 30+yr old basement dwelling twiggy armed skinny jean autist faggots might actually get laid. Would rather pitch a fit that they spent $500 on a link game and their controllers don't work

I see a lot of people saying "Just buy it on Wii U, why buy the Switch for Zelda?"

Because the Wii U isn't getting any new games aside from eShop titles whereas the Switch is getting all the new games down the line.

I don't see how hard it is to understand that.

I think you meant this

Never played an fps in my life bar idsoft and valve

pretty sure it has active cooling.

Why nintendo went with another piece of shit tablet AGAIN will nnever make sense. And why a single person bought another piece of shit tablet antiquated by a decade will never make any sense. I mean I'm stil waiting for an actual lineup of God games for the wii u. I swear to god they just ported a bunch of games to run on the tablet. They nwed to just focus on their handhelds an come up with a new portable in place of the ds. I mean the new 3ds with the c stick made no sense. Im pretty sure xenoblade was the only game to use it. And dont give me that "oh but switch is a portable handheld" bull shit. If they cant come up with something new then they just need to die. Its obvious theyve given up on producing good games as theyre trying to cone up with these stupid ui's. I mean loook at sony. From ps to now the system is unchanged. the wii was nintendos biggest mistake. Sure they sold a lot, but that was when they died. I fucking hate what nintendo has become.

i can blow $500 no problem i just dont support shitendo

I haven't kept up with newest console releases.

Is this real?

it does

Yeah but when the tech is that shitty and out of date the release should be fucking flowlesd

100% real

>500
>average salary
Average salary is 3600/month with college or uni diploma here. Why didn't you finish your schools and get a job user?

>compartmentalizing finances
Surplus can and should be used on services/products. Sitting on money is useless.

You're right. Don't know how I missed that.

I still think it will brick out though. Plus those frame rate issues while docked.

tech is only half the problem with the Switch.

the design flaws, now thats just inexcusable.

Holy fuck, are you fucking kidding me.

There's a slot on the fucking console to put your handheld in that can potentially scratch your screen?

They should rename this to Nintendo Twitch.

Not kidding, it can scratch your screen.

They should rename it Nintendo Ditch (where it belongs and what their consumes will do when it has no games)

>we all live under a single socioeconomic rule
You must be American

Oh my fucking hell...

I can't even begin to describe how poorly this was designed:

>USB charging port on the bottom, so you can't use table top stand.
>The clips can be put in upside down by accident and you'll have to use a tool to remove it.
>Crashing... Endless crashing and freezing.
>Some freezing that causes loud ass noise that almost causes hearing damage.
>Games not loading when it's in the fucking slot.

Oh my god.

I literally had to go... "Oh my god."

Like, I guess Nintendo was due for a major fuckup.

Back in the day it was Sony who fucked up:

>Getting accounts hacked.
>PS3s overheating.

And Apple:

>Phones fucking snapping in half if you put them in your pocket.
>Phone reception dying by touching both antennas.

I guess it was Nintendo's time again. They hadn't really had a big failure since Virtual Boy.

being this mad should be illegal, we know you are sad for wasting money on a fucking shitty copy of an ipad that only plays games that look like they are from 2006.

also
pc>console

Fuck. I'm going to Sup Forums

That place must be blowing up after this.

If your local economy is poorer then why the fuck are you even debating buying foreign and expensive products?

>I never implied I earn the average
>nor do I buy garbage

>t. someone who's parent's couldn't get them a wii for their birthday

I think it is kind of weird in today's day and age with all kinds of genders playing games that Zelda is not a girl. Or at least a choice.

Your friend is a moron. The new Zelda also came out on the Wii U. Could have bought a used Wii U for much cheaper than the Switch.

Ps3's overheating? i had a launch day console and it only just died 2 months ago.

>Old tried and true hardware
>New software

the game has a story and it wouldnt make any sense playing as zelda.

n 64 had a few bomb games though. mario kart 64, super mario 64, both zeldas, donkey kong, goldeneye, 1080 snowboarding, rogue squadron and smash brs were all great games.

>greentexting your own antics
Aaaaand you're a newfag even. We're done here. Finish that school kiddo. Then you can buy all the useful and the useless and never worry about money.

But the system itself was underpowered and badly designed

The dreamcast for example was nearly PS2-tier well before that gen but bombed.

Inb4 arguments over whether LoZ story is good or not.

Goldeneye was fuckin awful dude what are you saying

>calls me kiddo
>goes clubbing
Okay.

If they bought the shit that was Wii U of course they will buy this shit too

fight ganon again for the 40th time

whoopdie dooo

campaign was shit, but multiplayer was great. Of course if you had no friends ......

Me and you like the same games...
But everyone I know likes 1 half of those or the other

I played Syphon Filter 2 instead.

Hory Shet!

It will only scratch it if you're retarded enough to not slide it down properly. You're not retarded enough to do that, are you?

There's plenty of legitimate criticism against the Switch (only 1 decent launch game, a game that's already available for the WiiU, terrible graphics, joycon connectivity problems, actual hardware failure, etc) that you don't need to may-may about the supposed scratching problem.

because they have both the will and the money

It has already been proven that safely placing the switch in the dock can scratch it. Plastic on plastic is bad no matter how safe you are.

You're not retarded enough to understand that are you?

It's a piece of shit that is only worth buying because of glitchy Zelder. Get over it fanboy.