New Fluffy thread. Please continue story

New Fluffy thread. Please continue story

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/list/Artist:PeppermintParchment/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

It doesn't have one, the artist forgot about it.

bump anyway

bimp

Usually a writefag, but...

Shameless self-promotion

Bump

Bip

bamp

As a suggestion:
I didn't understamd that his balls had been cut off until I read it. I should have been able to tell that from the picture.

you under estimate the true power of google

fluffybooru.org/post/list/Artist:PeppermintParchment/1

enjoy my friend

You raise a fair point. In my mind, the catheter made the emasculation evident. I should probably use a higher resolution in the future, aye?

Interactive writefaggoty to keep the thread going.

You're walking down the street, heavy rain on your back. Autumn is seeing its last days, and there's a distinct chill on the wind. As you're rushing home, you hear a distinct whimpering from down an alleyway.

"Sowwy babbehs... nu can find nummies... nu can make miwkies."

What do you do?

Bump

who's your favorite baby?

The stress of the week feels like a anchor tied to your spine. Fuck the rain, you need to have some fun tonight. You head down the alley, and find a small family of fluffies sheltering in an upturned box. In addition to the yellow mare, there are three foals, all earthies. A blue colt, a brown colt, and a yellow filly.

You ask the mare "Which of these babies is the best?" She delightedly picks up the yellow filly, giving her a big hug, and proudly proclaiming "Dis am bestest babbeh!"

Wat do?

Well no, it's fine just make it lower. I thought it cut open his chest instead of his balls

i say if you give me that baby ill give all the sketties

You give the mare your dilemma. An expression of horror immediately fills her face. "Nu! Wast hoomin hu say dat gif speshul fwend fowevah sweepies an' nu giof sketties! Nu take bestest babbeh meanie hoomin!" She puffs her cheeks in righteous fury.

you can trust me, see i have sketties right here. i only want to give best baby the best baby collar

The mare looks at you with obvious hesitance, and clutches her best baby closer. "Wai hoomin want bestest babbeh?"

The brown foal chirps in distress. "Pwease mummah... nee miwkies.. haf wowstest tummie hewties..."

The mare's face becomes a mask of fury. "Shaddup poopie babbeh! Miwkies am fow pwetty babbehs!"

i hold up Tupperware full of skettie and open the lid

may i see bestest baby now?

The mare continues to look at you suspiciously, but after a minute or so, the shivering of her babies, the loud growling of her stomach, and a frigid breeze finally convince her. She reluctantly rocks back onto her hind legs, and holds out the yellow filly for you to take. "Pwease nu hewt bestest babbeh. Just wan sketties su can make miwkies an' be wawm."

i place down the container, and reach out for the baby. i then retrieve my wrist rocket while the mother is distracted by the spaghetti. i then load the baby in the sling, aim for the mom's horn, fire and splat the baby screeches in pain and pours blood down mom's face.

"CHEEP! CHEEP! MUMMAH!"

Unfortunate enough to have not been killed on impact, the foal screams in agony while her blood stains the filthy fluff of her mother's face.

"BABBEH NU! MUMMAH SAFE YOO!" The mare tries to hug the foal, and in doing so, only presses her further down the horn. The foal issues a final gasping scream, before lying still.

The mare throws herself to ground wailing in anguish. She desperately tries to remove the foal from her horn, but her rubbery hooves quickly become slick with blood, and the attempt is hopeless.

She eventually gives up, and lies miserably prone. The only sounds you can hear are the beating of rain on the sidewalk, and a constant stream of "huu huu huuuu..."

while the stupid mummah is distracted i retrieve all but the poopy foals and yell byebye mumha, enjoy the sketties and poopy baby

You carelessly pick up the remaining foal by one of its tail. It's cry of "Nu wike bad upsies!" alerts its mother, who cries "Nu! Nu take wastest gud babbeh!"

Impervious to her distress, you cheerily yell "Bye bye, mummah! Enjoy your sketties, and your poopy baby!"

As you turn the corner, you hear her bemoan "Huuu.. wowstest babbeh am wastest babbeh... huu huu huuu..."

this needs to be drawn

If only I had the ability to. The best I can do is pixel art, and even that takes way longer than I'm willing to admit.

yeah i know what you mean

Go to a store and get some socks to "accompany" the foals

"This is where the fun begins" -Count Dooku, Star Wars III

dang it I meant Anakin

There's nothing I can really write about that other than "You stow the foal in your pocket and purchase socks" but I'm intrigued.

Bring them home

And you put the foals in the socks

Oh, what is this? Common household furniture. Surely nothing BAD can happen to the foals in their socks, right?

Planning on putting the foal in the sock and beating it against furniture?

You know it :)

i think i would bring them home to a mute milkbag and tell them that mom wont take because they are bad babies

*talk

bump

bimp

Needs a good bump

lol

i would let him eat as much as possible wait a while till he starts to poop out the string, then grab the spindle and spin the shit rat till he turns inside out

Let it rip?

I have come to the conclusion that what hugbox needs the most is something happening. Fluffies just being cute is nice and all, but we need to come up with more ideas for what they could be doing rather than just sitting around.

Brainstorming time, post your ideas and thoughts on the matter.

Hugbox is fucking gay. Abuse is what the shitrats deserve!

Amen

Bump

You are totally right. I like the ones with fluffies at the beach or interacting with people. Showing off just how childlike and innocent they are.

Are they so dumb they need to be taught how to play and have fun?

Fukin anime artists should stick with anime.

Go on...

slo moe dump

i am

An dat's it.

And stick to fanservice, although I've never seen no sexi fem anthro from one neither.

why isn't that side of her body covered in shit? she's holding that thing by the shitsac

she a gurl dey hav tampons at the ready

i can accept that

He might be right.

I'd drop that thing in a puddle full of crabs...

Her crotch then?

Now, now.

Some of us *like* that body type.

not the kind of crabs i was thinking of but it would make the shitrat itchy af

kweh!

I'd skin that thing alive and eat the remains
And then I'd fuck the fluffy

Kweh.

Chocobitch, can you suck shit from a straw?

bump