Just did a shot, about to cook up another. Let's talk about drugs. What are our favorites, why we do them...

Just did a shot, about to cook up another. Let's talk about drugs. What are our favorites, why we do them, how much we do, why we should stop, why we don't... Anything about any drug aaannnnddddd go!

You're an idiot and your parents are disappointed in you.

use the catalog man

yes I know

What is that ?

You best be disposing those dirty needle properly user

heroin in the bag and just a cotton on the spoon

I'm on a first name basis with the needle exchange. I get 500 at a time, mostly because I live with four other shooters

>>parents
implying he has both parents
implying his mom doesn't already do this shit haha kys OP

my sister died fro marijuana and my ad injects heroin ur disgusting

Best high ever... two paracetamol.... inserted rectally.. i was tripping balls

No thx im faggot already

the fuck is going on with all the heroin posts? what time is it in Seattle? did all the teenagers just get out of school?

Recently started smoking weed again after three years of almost never smoking, feels good actually doesn't give me paranoia now.
Pretty addicted to stimulants, take 40+mg of adderall a day, rare occasion will smoke some ice, cocaine when I have spare cash and sometime whip that shit up and smoke it.
Drink maybe three days out of the week almost always 40oz' of High Life, usually finish 3 or 4.
Take pretty much anything else that comes my way aside from opiates. Got my hands on some 4-HO-MiPT last week shit was cash 10/10 would rec.

I do them because it makes me feel good and If I don't I become even more of a schizoid freak. Won't stop because fuck it, it's my life and the drugs aren't holding me back from doing what I want.
Also smoke a pack a day at the moment, Camel Turkish Golds or Marlboro 27s.

i would really like to see you sticking all five hundred spikes into your arm at the same time. you could take a picture and add text at the bottom: "I think I may have a problem."

Dad?

Go to bed son, I'm going to the store to get some smokes I'll be home when you wake up.

xd

yes.

At what age did you start?

i live in turkey and we actually dont have camel turkish golds here. topkek

also nice trips

Smoke weed every day since 13 years..

But wanna make a break for 2 years soon to finish my gradeuate.. :-O

Will be a new world for me..

start smoking pot at 14 drinking 16 acid coke and everything else 18

this photo is tripping me out its like an optical illusion how its the on top of the spoon if the spoon is bent upwards

Pretty sure it's like a 'special blend' where they just take all the leftover tobacco from other blends and throw it all in this. Rad packaging except they recently changed it to some gay shit and that's solely making me think of switching.

What are the popular brand of smokes in Turkey?

cocaine is shit drug also. it sobers you up why would you pay for that and its so expensive. shit shit drug cocaine is i never do it even when its offered to me for free. srsly cocaine is dumb shit. and i live near a port city i know people smuggling it etc. they say its good cocaine. cocaines is shit guys lsd is best woo yay psychedelics fuck you cocaine. i like crack tho.

ever try psychedelics? they are may favorite besides opaites

when u see it like this, u should talk to a doc..

google it.

Drugs... man.. There's nothing down that road.

Well recently they taxed the shit out of tobacco and alcohol.

Popular brands are malboro, parlement, l&m, camel, davidoff etc for the rich and monte carlo and some other shit brands for the poor.

when i first moved here like 4 years ago for example l&m was 5TL. that makes like 2$. Now its like 12TL or something so they taxed it more than double the money.

Turkey is very shit place right now pls dont come.

Yeah that's what the 4-HO-MiPT is it's like a synthetic psilocin. I love shrooms, dmt, acid. I buy it whenever it's available to me but usually end up doing it alone because I love the crazy existential shit I make and do on it and other people usually just bring me down.

Yeah I usually only do cocaine if I'm partying it does seem like a waste 90% of the time tho

have you ever tried going to a psy party?

God that's one sad hole to dig out of...

it's 2:43 in Seattle

i mean psytrance party

You're probably a hopeless burden on your family. Shameful disgrace. Either clean up or kill yourself, faggot.

I hate you I hope you od that shit ruined my childhood because of druggies like you

Do it all od bitch

I love lsd, heroin, methadone, and fentanyl. All three of those make for the perfect world.

Aye L&Ms here where I live in the states are like $3 a pack on sale.
It sucks all the problems in that region of the world right now. Wish I can visit Turkey safely one day, I love the history and culture. Erdogan is crazy though.

kek

I love 5meo-mipt. it's the best research imo, you can still buy it on the internet too. I slammed it once and peaked in 15 seconds. also gotta love dmt and ketamine, both good for iving too. why don't you like opiates?

Yeah I went to Electric Forest one year and that was dope, I live in bum fuck no where right now though so it's hard. Saving and trying to make a plan so I can get back to civilization.

What standard of life do you have? This is a genuine question, I'm not taking the piss. Thanks OP

that's quite a bit of heroin isn't? cost per gram? chicago here

Man I've never been able to get my hands on ketamine and I'm too much of a pus to buy off sr.
I don't like opiates mostly because I just don't do shit on them hence why I like stimulants they make me creative and productive. When I use to take oxy in highschool I'd take a 30 and just nod in the same position for hours, It was nice experience but I think I've gotten everything I ever could from opiates at this point.

Cocaine, I just take shit sometimes when I feel like it, normally go small but max was 3g of coke and 7 pills was awake for 4 days straight.

Get a new fucking needle bro, when you worked all the numbers off the sides its long past due...

I think me and you are the same person

I have a shitty job fixing computers, live by myself, am clean most days, like to experiment with my brain using drugs and other techniques. had a heroin problem for years but have cleaned up and learned discipline, now just do it on occasion. hangout with friends on the weekends and go to bars, play lots of csgo on weekdays.

interesting question, I bet everyone assumes I'm a 25 year old junky living in my mom's basement.

if you wanna visit turkey and do lots of drugs check out psytrance festivals here. there were lots of crazy underground shit going on but everything is on hold right now because of erdoğan and shit. its all on hold until mid april and thats when they decide if erdoğan owns the country or not. there will be a voting and afterwards probably civil war xd

check out these festivals in the coming years, you can go to them do lots of drugs meet some hippies and stick to them for awesome turkey tour

>tree of life
>back to nature
>ayata
>freaks in love

you can also check out videos on these on youtube

there is nothing like a K hole. All I see in opiates is making nothing fun and sometimes I just wanna do nothing.

also check out "lycian way". its an ancient road kind of thing that traders walked. it takes some weeks to walk all of it and you have to be camping when youre walking it. no lights no restaurants nothing nearby and its just lots of cool people walking it and tripping you can meet lots of cool people there etc

haha yeah I don't do it much anymore so it only takes a little. WA and the best deal is 100 for a gram and a half

The Britbong Paedo is a smackhead.

ever blasted off with dmt? lets hear what happened.

I smoke week since I was 14, and every day since I was like 20. I'm 33 now and I smoke every single day.

I also drink about a six pack a day.

I think I can still function in society; I'm married, have a Freelance job, and I'm not doing too bad!

...wait, what was this for again?

There's a lot to do in life.
And you chose drugs.

Which is totally fine.

Used to smoke weed on a daily basis, I also was smoking a pack of tobaccos daily, then DMT came into my life, after trying DMT I didn't feel the need to smoke weed anymore and I eventually gave up on nicotine, best substance I've ever come across.
If you're struggling with shit in your life, I suggest you give it a go.

I was addicted to K ended up in japan after a shroom/acid/k trip. Came to weeks later surrounded by a bunch of japanese nurses. Turns out i was in some rehab/mental hospital. Had to escape one night (literally walked out the door) and just wondered around Tokyo until I realised where I was. Haven't touched k since. Still trip on acid and shrooms tho

Nothing like a k hole on a plane

Yooo my dude, these sounds awesome. I hope to travel/backpack in a few years and I'll keep these in my mind. The lycian way sounds amazing.
I don't remember but my first breakthrough dmt trip was with this shitty rig but boy oh boy. I was send to another realm with fields of what I perceived as huge abstract geometric puzzles. Then it felt like I was embraced by giant arms that brought my mind into this unity with the surrounding. I remember seeing shapes that seemed transcendental that I could only explain as having resided in the 4th dimension. No elves though.
You guys are really making me want to hunt down some K.

First lines of the mornings are for my Sup Forumsros. Don't have to do shit all day, going to smoke and play guitar.

sometimes I wish stupid people didn't ruin it for the rest of us. bc of the stigma around drugs your opinion will never be the social norm. if I want to do some drugs and I'm not hurting anyone I should be able to go into a recreational drug store and buy whatever I want. if they didn't lie to kids in high school saying that the only way to do drugs is the homless junkie route then maybe we would see less of that. sure drugs can be deadly and not everyone should do them bc not everyone can handle them but those of that can should not be persecuted for it. the only reason drugs are bad is because they're illegal and you have to commit a crime to get them thus making everyone who does them and criminal and the whole distribution is controlled by criminals. if they were legal and anyone could buy them then we should see a lot more cases of functioning responsible drug users and less homless junkies. maybe one day people will also think the way you and me do.

Oooo those orange lines remind me of college.

>snorting Aspirin

ehh, it suffers the same fate as anything raw ... it has to be dumbed down so people who are too stupid to properly weigh the pros/cons of something like heroin can color inside the lines and not see a bunch of conflicting lifestyle messages from society.

I mean, how could society as a whole allow something like heroin to exist without either condeming it or advocating it indirectly? I mean... I think heroin can be enjoyed by some responsibly, but it takes such a fringe skillset to know how to handle it that theres no way that message can be distilled enough that we wont see droves of dummies thinking that they can handle it just like they can handle their pot and brewskys.... theres really way of knowing what league it's in until youve taken the plunge... So the fact that it's illegal is like, a good threshold to have to cross, in my opinion

the first time I blasted off I had sex with an alien for life times and she showed me all the interworkings of physics and consciousness. best lay ever.

Who Have Sex with eroin ?

yes but have you ever had to put up with a heroin dealer? Not only are they extremely sketchy but they are also inconsistent and their dope is too. I think fully educating people on how to do it safe and how to avoid withdrawals if you are going to do it and also giving people a safe consistent product and a place to buy it would change the way it's done completely. But as a society we are to far the other way and I don't think this would work in today's world.

AYYLMAOED