Whats the worst place you've been to?

DONT GO TO INDIA. Its fugging disgusting. It stinks, they cant drive and they try to scam you.

I also found Brussels to be beautiful but shitty people. Zürich needs to be nuked too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvoOVR1Isco&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where good? Yours for a pikey hoedown?

Never had a really shitty holiday, tbqh.
If I had to choose I would say Turkey.
Hotel and beach were cool, but never ever leave the hotel. Everything outside is shit, smells like shit and anyone trys to scam/sell fake shit to you/buy your gf/mother.

France. Horrible people, I wont be going back.

>Paris
>Border-To_Germany-Netherlands
>Bayern
>Deep East Germany
No Order

Belgium always seemed very cute to me

Why every German hates Bayern? Are people bad to other germans or to everyone?

its more a meme
as a forgein tourist you will love Bayern but actually living with them is torture

Gran Canaria

China bar none.

Where did you go to famalamadingdong?

The only country that I've ever visited was Argentina. That's a good country to african standards.

Too poor to travel out of the country
Worst place was Paris. Full of niggers and stinky. Confirmed all the clichés about parisians.

Andalusia.

>living with them is torture
Why?

Has anyone been to japan?
I've always wanted to go, are the people there friendly?

I've only been to civilised Euro countries, so the worst place would be somewhere here.

youtube.com/watch?v=IvoOVR1Isco&feature=youtu.be

I've been to Paraguay's border town and just from there it looks like some proto-mad max shit.

>buy your gf/mother.
what ?

Japan. Worked there for two years.

It's all nice and fancy in the beginning, but the magic fades away pretty quick.

Never wanted to kill myself so much.

Because they are arrogant and think they are better than everyone else

turkey Istanbul

>Whats the worst place you've been to?
im still here

t. C90 adventures

Tourism is a meme.

>travel to another country
>the shops all close at 7pm
>the shops all close at 6pm
>the shops all close at fuckig 4pm what the fuck people
>return home
>the shops close at 10pm
Every country closing shops before 8pm is shit.

Boulder, Colorado.

Rich white liberal organic pilates crystal healing hell-hole. Would seriously rather spend time in fucking Mogadishu.

I guess it'd be Bordeaux some gang tried to start some shit with me and it looked like a shit hole. I went to SA in 2003 so it may well have got worse since then. Pic related, all the countries I've been to

>he fell for the India meme
Sri Lanka is the patrician choice: less people, they look like Indians, Buddhist so they are pretty chill, clean beaches (read: way from the poo flows on the west coast)

Sure you did kid, sure you did

Qatar

>Muslim
>Arab
>Nothing but sand
>Shithole

Wut? Tell me your story then.

How was switzerland?

Oh look another butthurt weeb.

A really posh version of Germany. Amazing scenery and the people were p friendly, can't remember anything about the food though. Would recommend going

India
Funny thing is Indians aren't all that bad imo and Pakistan is my favourite place to go on holiday yet pakis are cancer

If youve been to all these countries why the fuck are you in the uk.

I'm fucking a British slag tomorrow

this vid made me hate them with such a passion I'm going to fuck the shit out of her till she bleeds fuck

No idea how the city was called, not much around.
Was somewehere around Izmir.

Seems like they like to buy white women.

>around izmir
>shitty and people asking to buy your gf

you're a lying cunt

Johannesburg. I just want to forget that I even went there.

bump

Brussels for me.
Strolling through Molenbeek probably didn't help.

Shut the fuck up. At least we still have some culture

This
Please don't come here.

Bulgaria. Got robbed after being there for less than a day. Also don't get a taxi, they drive like fucking lunatics.

Hey you guys.

So I was born in Europe. I moved to the states when I was 4 with my parents. But last time I went to Europe to visit family (France, Italy, Germany, Albania, Greece and then Turkey) I noticed that all my cousins were worried in the Western nations of me saying I'm Albanian or American because I would get attacked. And also not to walk around at night near groups of 'Gang members". I did all that. Nothing happened. Granted I'm 6'3 and 210 lbs. but I'm thoroughly convinced it was my American demeanor that did the trick.
I'm curious how many of you guys have met Americans in person and what you think of them in terms of confidence and quickness to violence.

Dude you're fat

Not for american standards :^)

>what you think of them in terms of confidence and quickness to violence.
what

Beyer reminds me of Texas another great and beautiful state

Why would you go to Bulgaria?

Do you know how many japs live in Brazil, right, nordeste?
t. I am going to start working there in July

It's basically tradition that when you finish school you go on a 6th year holiday with your friends. 85% go to Magaluf, the rest go training around Europe, but my group of friends were so autistic about the whole thing and insisted on doing something different. So after months of debate, their master plan was to go to a Magaluf-tier resort called 'Sunny Beach' in Bulgaria.

Worst week of my life hands down, at least it was dirt cheap

munich/munchen
stepping out of their clean and modern train station into what seemed like a city in fallout except everyone was black was a shock

It was some place in Ohio. I was driving across the country and stopped because it was late to find a hotel to sleep in. I got the key and went out back to the door to all the rooms. In the hall there was a trail of blood and you could hear drug deals going down in the rooms and shit.

This coming from somebody who lived in Chicago for 10 years.

Paris is a shithole tbqh

It's funny that Poland has stores that are open on Sundays even though it's church day. I loved going to Tesco on a Sunday and get beer

Most of Germany outside Berlin is utter trash.
The US outside the East Coast is 90% trash.

Phoenix.

T. Scottsdale

Ecuador wasn't bad per say. It's just extremely generic, bland, and basically miniature Peru.

>Sunny Beach
I just watched the show What Happens in Sunny Beach it looks like a good pace to get robbed.

We understand loud and clear, Arto, you're a funyboy

Sorry for the work culture but it's under the stage of improving.