Hi guys, im new to b. dose anybody wana talk about the lord...?

hi guys, im new to b. dose anybody wana talk about the lord...?

tits or gtfo bitch

People have different lords. Who is yours?

Lord Trump?

Or are you one of those fags who voted for Atreyu?

Jesus, how long are you going to keep up with this shit. Been gone several months and your dumb ass is still going at it.

is that a shot at me? arnt I bastian?

oh its been going on longer than that newfag. im not that shitposter tho.. remember I said im new...

What the fuck are you talking about? This is clearly a totally original thread, you can tell because the poster is so new they don't know that b is supposed to be Sup Forumssurround
> Just ignore the Childlike Empress or the childish grammar or the childish attempt to be subtle when theistically baiting

No, you're more like Barron

whos that?

it actually is totally original, but yea it is a parody kinda.. im obviously not new.. just wondering if anyone wants to talk about the lord..

The master of high fives

you caught me. i was purposely sounding like a chirstian. i don't have a religion but i believe in god so im not sure what id call him other than god.. which may be cause i grew up Christian... howbout u? urs have a name? if u have one

Ah, yes. Barren Trump.

Let's say humans destroyed every religious text on the planet. We could assume religion would be extremely difficult a few hundred years down the road.

Let's say humans destroyed every scientific text in the world. Science wouldn't be any different hundreds or years later. Even if humans at that time are just discovering it, the results of experiments hundreds of years gone would remain the same to be discovered anew.

hahaha, u got me. i thought u actually knew about the neverending story being about me... ur just calling people autist on Sup Forums.. that's not too sad i guess. whatever makes u feel better as long as nobody gets hurt ya know..

lol good one.

i think the romans had it right, you can call your god whatever the fuck you want, as long as he/she/it has the same aspects as another god it's the same.
also you're free to believe in whatever god you like

You posted as the Childlike Empress, not Bastian.

> the horse dies

Mapping the gods of every culture around to Venus, Vulcan, and so on sure created a mess for anthropologists to sort out. It's not like anyone has a clue what the Celtic gods were actually like, thanks to that shit.

people could easily continue to have a religion without the books. hardly anyone uses the books. i think only athiests read the bible cus they think Christians believe whats in it when very few actually do. and the science thing, it depends on what you destroy, again, people can just continue doing what they know..i get that ur saying science is better than religion and i think they both can be good or bad, i personally don't have one. but im not sure if what ur saying really. i like the effort to have a real convo, but it dose seem to be pretty aggressive..idk.. even if your right, it dosnt realy disprove god if that's a point a were trying to make.. what if ur totally right and there is a god? maybe he hates the religious books?

kill yourself

i know i can.lol thanx for cussing about it...lol um. yea i don't think gods having the same "aspects" makes them the same... especially if god represents something like goodness then there could literally only be one good god...

why do u want that?

why wouldn't you? don't you want to see your god, or are you one of those stinkin' atheeists?

i know i posted a picture of moon child. bastian is a boys name. hes the one reading the story that's about him and he has to name moonchild... if you knew me ud get it, don't worry. and ye i never understood that scene as a kid. i always liked the big turtle that sneezed. damn i just had the freshest idea to make a bonsai out of that scene.. but i cant keep fog over my pot.. fuck.. idea may never happen.. maybe just draw it or get a big poster of it.. thatd be pretty fresh i think. something for my wall ya know...

u sound educated on the subject. i only know about Egyptians and hundu(limited knowledge). and i know about Christian/jew/mus, but like duh who dosnt right... sounds interesting tho, feel free to speak more on the topic.

lol sly dog. i don't know for sure id meet god when i die or that id be anywhere good, i doubt hell a bit but who knows. im not a huge fan of life tho so i wouldn't mind dieing, but pain is gay so im not going out like that. but again, why would u want me to?

my god is nysos god of potent liquids, blood, wine and semen.

Dude, you realize I couldn't have made half these references without some familiarity with the story?

get your thoughts straight, goodness is too broad a term to call it an aspect. morality is subjective from culture to culture, and every culture calles their subjective form of morality goodness.
also one god per aspect as you propose does not make it oposed to 30 names for the same god of the same aspect.

...yea i had realized u were familiar with the story... what gave you the impression that i thought u had no familiarity??im confused.

I DO! I FUCKING LOVE MICHAEL FLATLEY!

Aspects are just sloppy attempts at categorization, anyway. There are some general similarities between sky gods in different cultures, but it's like Frazer's dying kind or hero's journey -- pretending they're all alike disguises the real and substantive differences
> and jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams

ok well explain the term aspect. cus i thought u meant gods that have the same "qualitys" "traits" "rules"maybe..ect.. if they have the same ones, they could still be 2 different gods. is what i meant.. but explain aspect and il try to answer again..

>kind
king

i always have time to talk about the emperor of mankind

If you really have read the Bible, how do you ever think Jesus would be pro guns and anti free heath care?

u should say ur not op if u want in on the convo, but ur more than welcome to join.. i just don't want a bunch of confusion about which of us is me...

Why can't atheists define atheism?
And if you believe in atheism then you are not an atheist but a believer and you might as well believe in God just in case.

You have a serious misunderstanding of how anonymous message boards work

what his name? some people have told me that im "mankind" not sure how that works tho..

lol someones mad that nobodys arguing.

There is the same amount of evidence for:
Gods, Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, Aliens, Unicorns, Quarks and Bigfoot.
If you believe in one of them, you should believe in all of them.
I love atheists talking about aliens and shit, they don't realize they are shooting themselves in the foot.

yea i don't use them often, im new remember...;)

The emperor of mankind is named just the, the emperor of mankind. Some of us simple call his emperor

op here. that's a pretty good chuckle

OP Here.
I suck dick for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Please disregard this thread. Thank you.

I don't think you know what "evidence" means if you're comparing the validity of Santa Claus and sub-atomic particles

no cus there probly is aliens. its silly to think theres not if you believe in science like me. im op. but they do that with ghosts a lot. and these days they get into "spiritual oneness" and "chakras" im always like"wow faggot"

Why is 'Murrica so obsessed with fairytales about a magical sandnigger?
Don't you idiot burgerlanders think it's a little suspicious that the two religions that hate each other the most come from the same goddamned place?

No observables, just theories in a book.

oh ok. what dose he do? whats he all about? dose he have a golden rule people need to follow or anything?

Sorry, accidentally uploaded the wrong picture.

op here. funny picture but i don't see what ur problem with stuff that isn't "possible" the magical sandnigger thing was funny too.

Evidence isn't limited to what's in front of your face. China exists even if you've never visited there, and the theories that post sub-atomic particles make predictions that can be tested (and have been).

He does everything!!!! go read the Lex Imperialis to get the basic guidelines for how you need to live your life for his glory

op here. that isn't me, you can tell because i always post creepy images of children and have probs with grammer and spelin.

China can be observed.

i wont be doing that. i don't like to think of anyone as my personal god because i know there are many and i don't want to end up belonging to one or something. soposedly have important things to do.

If the entire earth was covered in water in the Great Flood, where did all the water go?

um no. im op and i don't have bad grammar. its just the internet. why would i want to punctuate or spell things out when only faggots who iv proven wrong will pretend they cant read it..

What does the bible say about the Flat Earth?
WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

You one of them xenos lovers!!?!?!?

If god is real, then why can my tinfoil hat block out his god particles?

evaporated probably... not that i believe that the flood you are referring to happened.

How about the center of the Earth? The dark side of the Moon? The interior the Sun? Water babies? High energy particular collision in the LHC? We can't observe any of those directly, but we can use tools to detect certain aspects, make theories, draw conclusions based on those theories, and then test those conclusions. And when they match up, that's evidence.

who? and no, i assume im not.

can it?

>Evaporated
>Evaporated
>Evaporated
>Evaporated
>Evaporated
>Evaporated

What the fuck are "water babies?"

Oh, damn you figured it out. You must have noticed I used punctuation that to make what I wrote more readable to others

Really brave of you to take a stand for illegibility

yea cus we are totally made up of floating beads right? they make up all matter but interchange.. if that makes sense i don't know why people think a guy couldn't have made us..

lmao. yea water dosnt do that. u win faggot.

op here...lmao right..

Technically water bears, but they're just too cute to call anything but babies

There's a difference between making something up out of whole cloth, and following logic to a conclusion

so you saying you want to follow the chaos gods then?!?!?

"ggrrrr me so angry. u make no sense grr.. "there u go bud. i hope u feel better now.

So cuddly

You realize we basically live in a giant terrarium, right?
Like, evaporated water doesn't just magically float off into space; it stays inside our atmosphere.
FFS, you're supposed to learn the water cycle in the third grade!

ok so lets say hypothetically that god is real. he could make himself known, couldn't he?

Sure

well certainly not that. but interesting topic. whats this in reference to?

Could he make a boulder so big that even he couldn't lift it?

Tardigrade is tired

nothing, you misheard. Here have the latest issues of this mag and forget everything

im an adult. not a third grader. so yea i don't remember that.. but i was just guessing for fun. its not my opinion. u are mad tho. that's for sure. so maybe calm down.. also ur the one spending ur time trying to convince crazy people that they are stupid for their delusions ffs. uv got no room to talk down to anyone mr smarter than a third grader..lol god sucked the water up in a vacuum, haw boou dah bit?

ok so that was blatant proof...lol someone could have known he was real and not just made him up.. we can agree that that's a possibility. i don't know if hes real, i just don't rule anything out.. and i don't doubt science or that we are something that looks like floating beads when u zoom in real close and stuff..

Never thought I'd need to dust off these

interesting question. theres the theory that every possibility is happening but we only see this line of reality. so i guess if that's true then in some demention he did do that. i wonder how that's going for him and where the rock will fall to? maybe that us being god and making planets.. maybe u and me just made the planets together. high five..

The Lord isn't real