youtube.com/watch?v=4Aa9GwWaRv0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Strong calves, do calve raise user.

videoshoped

Duh, wires?

he paid off the parents

He owned huge stocks in Sony music. The same company that has most of its biggest stock owners mysteriously die.

It's a classic. Star owns too much of what Jews want, Jews call him a pedo, (pot calling the kettle black) guy gets swept away in the drama. Regardless of what he did was true or not, the damage was made.

Another good reason to believe that he didn't was all of the lies exposed about his accusation.

Tell me, why would anyone need to lie in order to tell the truth? Seems to me like people wanted money out of him.

Micheal Jackson is innocent,and the Jews are to blame for the controversy.

back to

Not sure if I should ask you to go back to or

youtube.com/watch?v=4Aa9GwWaRv0
look at 3:35 the guy on the right

but he's right

back to

underrated

Sony is Jewish now? How does that work exactly?

Of course. That's why they had that darkened transition period with the dynamite guy - to give them time to anchor their heels to the stage unseen.

except they found that hidden children's bedroom behind his bedroom.
and even those close to him admit to it or won't answer questions about it.
It's pretty obvious he had sex with kids, whether he abused them is another story.
and who cares really? he was the greatest entertainer of all time.

>It's pretty obvious he had sex with kids, whether he abused them is another story.

No, it's not

It's pretty obvious you're desperate to believe he did
Lmao at your 'evidence'

>and who cares really? he was the greatest entertainer of all time.

dumb frogposter

>It's pretty obvious he had sex with kids
>whether he abused them is another story.

Implying, of course...

underage and stupid amphibianposter

Mozart

it's pretty insane what a good dancer he was, after the lean compare his moves to the dancers beside him. keep in mind that they are probably professional dancers who have trained hard as fuck all their lives, and MJ makes them look like beginners.

>abusing children is ok if you're rich and famous

Gyroscopes

No, he isn't. It isn't far fetched to believe that a drug addicted paedophile let his life unravel and the pressure of concerts he couldn't ever hope to complete killed him.

Fuck the internet for its meming. Nobody can fucking die these days without being an illuminati conspiracy that strokes the egos of pricks who think they're enlightened.

>listens to off the wall once

>It's pretty obvious he had sex with kids, whether he abused them is another story.
That's pretty fucked up user.

>It's pretty obvious he had sex with kids
have another (you)

Hooks on the shoes and strong legs

Michael Jackson confirmed ITT dubs confirm you are MJ

jews own everything take a look around you sometime. the world is extremely jewish.

why would you patent this and give away your secret? its literally just a hook in a sole of a shoe

retarded

How is this dance style called? Locking?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople

ctrl+f 'sony' = 5 results

i told you it was the Jews, user

ankle training

he had really nice legs

>>>>>

>5 Jews work for Sony
great argument

How do you type a post like this without dying a little on the inside?

>Sup Forumstards logic
Ignore them

>judging an artist's work by their personal life

Posting rare Jacko's

Jacko and Sanic BFF

>MJ is listed as an inventor
well, no shit. how'd you know?

>filename
kek

>Most of the parents who defended these sleepovers that their sons had with Jackson were groomed over a period of time, with Jackson having long phone conversations with them in order to build trust even before Jackson had met them. As the epitome of a ‘nice guy’ pedophile, Jackson spent hours on the phone with some of the parents, gaining trust with them and slowly moving towards his intended goal – that is, getting their sons into bed with him.

fucking lmao

MJ was innocent, fuck you all

JEW ME KIKE ME