So long story short, I've got no friends and have never had any, I have no job, no vehicle, no money...

So long story short, I've got no friends and have never had any, I have no job, no vehicle, no money, obviously never had a gf, never held someone's hand or been hugged/kissed/etc, I'm super depressed as well as have anxiety and meds don't help.

What do I do?

Also cringe thread.

Oh look, another thread like this.

How about stop being a faggot and get a life?

How tho? That's what I'm asking, silly butt.

Eat some meth

I don't have the money for that

gee, idk, work out so you stop being a fat cunt, go to uni so you stop being a fucking neet, i'm sure you are not as retarded as you think and sound user

U can kill someone, steal card info, a car and post all on Sup Forums

How old are you?

1. Dont get all excited when you finally found a friend. 2. Make a conversation, talk about how you like your personality, somthing you like is what i mean.3. Ask to hangout, but dont make it early wait a few weeks.

I'm not fat and I'm already in uni.

>Heße newfag detected
Now that the """thrill""" is over you can go back to your normie life

How do I meet someone? and what do i say if I don't like anything? I just tolerate stuff.

Fuck man. You're young. Stop being a defeatist cunt. You're at uni? Are you smart? Work hard, get a good job, earn a lot of money. Good things will come then.

American school system in one picture... As European I'm disappointed. We didn't colonize you for this shit...

good post

Not smart. not dumb.
I've applied to every job in my area at least 5 times each, rejected from all. I've never had an interview or job in my life as no one will accept me.
I'm Australian.

>not fat
>not a neet
alright, sounds like you already have a head start over the average Sup Forumstard.

But that's not good enough, have something going for yourself, a hobbie (video games dont count) Do sports or whatever it is normies do.

Can't do sports, as my leg got busted when I was young (Soccer), it never healed and surgery won't even fix the issue.
As for a hobby, I don't particularly have an interest in anything.

You're at uni. Finish that and then you'll find it easier getting a job. Just get some bar work or shit until you finish your uni course. May also meet some friends doing that. Dude, you're 24. So much shit is going to happen in your life still. For better or worse, your life will be pretty different in 10 years time. You aren't stuck the way you are today.

I tell myself that, but I've been stuck in this exact situation for over 10 years now.

make an effort to have an interest then you boring cunt, how do you expect for good shit to come your way if you "don't have an interest" or don't want to make an effort?

Well it still applies to you. We didn't colonize you for this shit.

It's difficult to gain an interest if it doesn't interest me despite doing it. I can't force myself to enjoy something. I make efforts.

Young and angsty. It isn't a realistic representation of what you'll be like in adulthood. My life didn't come together properly until my mid twenties. Now I'm pretty awesome. Plus, with the uni thing, you can find yourself a decent job. Don't fuck up your uni work. That's your ticket.

Did someone say cringe?

Mm, just years of nothing until I finish it.
y0ur n0t my fkn Qu33n m8

well then user-australis what is it that you do besides going to uni and not being fat

Do course work at home, read, moderately exercise. That's about it.

Still a very small part of your life in the grand scheme of things. If you still feel this way in 10 years time then you might have a point. I'd bet you won't, though.

I suppose. Thanks.

then do those things outside of your comfort zone, read in a park, do your uni assignments on campus, exercise at a gym.

I don't have a campus, nor money for a gym membership. I'm broke.
I read in the park sometimes already.

>Find a skill you enjoy
>Get really good at it
>Meet other people who enjoy the activity
>Impress them with your abilities
>They will automatically like\be attracted to you, also it will passively build confidence
>Also exercise,meditate and get better at something everyday

So like.... what's with the flying heads?

Just some surreal art, Strangest thing to me is she is brandishing a cross despite the japanese samurai iconography

get a job. Nobody likes poor faggots. That's the base. If you wanna start something cool, or have a drink, this shit all costs money.
So you are fat? Get a well paid job and women will give a fuck about your weight. Maybe they only love your money, but only faggots complaining about this "true love" thing.
Half of the problem is solved by money, for example buy a car and you can buy better meds for your mental illness.
Here you go, glad I could help.

Anxiety, the only way to beat it is to overcome it. Fake it till you make it bruv, and smoke alot of weed.

Anyone know the story of OP's pic?

I didn't even notice that.
No thank you. Weed is gross.
Someone didn't read.
OP here. I wish I knew buddy, found it in a cringe thread.

>weed is gross
Yeah you just need to kill yourself.

Find a purpose in life.

OP, you seem pretty cool. There's hope for you, nigga.

Forreal though dude get good at something, that's half of what being alive is about, I know you can find interests, you just have to simulate being bored, go live in the woods/without wifi and reflect on your shitty life. If you still just lay in bed like a fucking cancer than atleast do some drugs and waste your life the fun way for fucks sake

OP, have you ever seen a naked woman in the flesh?

Do the presenters in the picture realize that they are bisexual men? Or are they in denial?

>What do I do?

Well, you clearly don't like the situation, so change it. It's your life, and only you can live it. You're not going to get a job unless you look for one, and therefore you probably aren't going to get any money or car. Start there. You will find having money and a car useful in going out and making friends, or meet chicks.

Speaking of which, you aren't going to make any friends or meet girls sitting at home feeling sorry for yourself. Get some money, and save towards a car, and go do something. Fucking anything that involves other people. Join a church, join a book club, he'll join the fucking Klan or Nation of Islam if one or both is your thing. It would be better than sitting at home alone, and bored. Actually, getting a job will help here too. You'll meet people. Some of them might make good friends or fuck buddies or whatever. And there's no real secret to it. Just be polite, and friendly, and discuss whatever is being discussed. It'll begin with meaningless small talk about the weather and shit. Avoid getting deep into politics and religion though.

For women you'll find that a lot of them want to fucking talk, talk, talk and they of course love people who listen, so listen. And don't act desperate, clingy, or lonely.

Take baby steps and work your way out of your rut. You won't magically change your life over night, and you may always be poor, but you can at least be poor with other people, which will make it easier to bear.

>lost
OP, your pic is great, thanks

If he thinks weed is gross what makes you think the little fag would do other drugs? He should just kill himself . Fucking fairy

Hey bro, depressed fag here. been where you are right now about a year and a half ago.

Got myself professional help, go to a doctor, tell em youre depressed, do anything even drastic things he tells you to.

Have gf now, a couple of friends and somewhat of a perspective but it wont be easy friend, it still isnt for me anyways and I still struggle with depression.

Theres still stuff out there for you, you just need to get help.

Bro, is your gf hot? Pix?