Anyone have any pictures of a turtle that's been pulled out of it's shell?

Anyone have any pictures of a turtle that's been pulled out of it's shell?

watch the movie cannibal holocaust

they just killed it, I mean I want to see an alive turtle walking around without it's shell

A turtle's spine and ribs are attached to its shell, you won't see any live turtles with their shells off, let alone walkong around

Anyone have any pictures of a human that's been pulled out of its skin? I mean I want to see an alive human walking around without its skin.

Thats not possible, except fpr softshell-turtles. The hardshell is part of the body, there is no "turtle inside a shell". You could Cut it off, perhaps the turtle would continue to live for some moments for you to watch.

My friend kept turtles and he told me he had to go buy new shells for them every other week or so when they outgrew their current ones.

fuckin' epic request

he was bullshitting you, and you're gullible as shit.

ok then dumbass how come you can find shells without the "spine and rib cage" attached to it?

Whatever. I had these crab things that lived in sea shells that I had to buy new shells for.
I know it works, I've seen it first hand. When an animal get too big for their house they want to move to another so they can keep growing.

Some crabs yeah, but not fucking turtles you retard.

Crabs can live in shells. Most turtles are attached to shells. There's a difference.

I'm not going to argue with you over the internet. We're both right.
Let's just agree to disagree.

there

No, he's right and you're wrong. The shell is part of the turtle.

Thats not outside of a shell, thats just a softshell turtle

>posts shitty cgi

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT HOW COULD ANY ARGUE WITH THIS?!

is that actually what they look like?

Scientists usually comes up with new explanations of things eventually.
For a while the smartest men thought the earth was flat and now we know it's not.
So let's just leave it at that. We all have our theories and who knows what is right?

>Whatever. I had these cow things with hooves and udders that you'd milk. I know how it works, I've seen it first hand. Humans have four legs and hooves and you can milk their udders.

>crabs = turtles

This is a bait thread. Everyone posting below this post is feeding the troll.

hurr durrr le epic troll only pertending 2 b retarted triggered u

>implying the earth isn't flat

don't fucking lie to me and pretend you're a scientist.

>For a while the smartest men thought the earth was flat
no

I've seen and heard some amazingly stupid shit from people, regarding the care and handling of turtles.
You, OP, take the g-damn cake.

Go back to fagditt

oh wow what a great compelling peer reviewed source you have there

this pretty much. you'd think it was possible to do it but its not.

right? When I found out a turtle's spine was fused to its shell my mind was blown. I'd thought that was all empty space.

This post is underrated.

no your post is shit

>American education