2 years ago my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer. He was given 6 weeks to live

2 years ago my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer. He was given 6 weeks to live.

The night I found out he was going to die something made me come to /b to share it with you. I don't know why I did it. What the fuck is /b going to say that'll make me feel any better?

I got some replies. Good replies. Understanding replies. /b made me feel better about a fucking shit situation.

He lasted less than 6 weeks. It was fucking shit. But 2 years on I'm okay. I miss him but I'm at peace. My life is good. It even improved somewhat.

I don't know why I felt the urge to come to /b. Why are some random fucktards on the internet going to make me feel any better? I did feel better though. /b showed compassion and I felt everything was going to be alright.

Thank you /b. You're okay.

Bump to thank /b.

feels

>Why are some random fucktards on the internet going to make me feel any better?

We are social animals. We seek and give compassion. That's what we are. I didn't get so good replies when my brother died, there's always those who never have experienced it themselves.

Did he drop any loot?

I'm sorry you didn't get the same help I did, bro. I hope you're at peace now. /b did surprise me.

This proofs B is ded

Actually, yes. I'd have preferred to have him over the loot, but it was a decent consolation prize.

I'm glad your dad beat you instead of cancer

same fag

This is the /b I expected. I got a different /b, though.

Now, get back to doing what you do best. I don't want people thinking you've gone soft.

Op, do you have kids ?

People on Sup Forums don't give a single fuck about your dead dad. The few that do followed a link here from r/Sup Forums and think that being nice to you will make them feel accepted.

Anytime user. There are good people here. We just don't post much. Sorry about your pops man.

Also, fuck off normie

Nope.

Maybe. Maybe not. All I know is that some strangers on the internet, notorious for being cunts, were good to me and helped me in a way I don't really understand.

Thanks man. I think most people are good people, even if they don't want to or can't admit it.

If you loved a person its not easy to come back in a normal live. It neds time and good positiv thinking

>Saying the people who worship I child murderer are nice

Think about to be a wonderful dad for your futer kids

I hope your mom gets cancer too

Hope you feel OK user

b/ the sun shines for everyone

Fuck off and die cumsucking faggot

the moon shines for everyone too b/

The sun shines for retards too, I think.

Well, user.
All you can do is cherish his memory.
As any son worth anything would.
It's what he would want, and I have no doubt you will.
Best of luck with life user.
Rip.

Cry more you big baby