Hi guys, short story long short. long

hi guys, short story long short. long.

anyways.

>I'm diagnosed psychotic.
>I don't do any drugs, I'm telling my doctor "NO". I don't want any benzo. I don't want any sleep. I want normal treatment.

>fastforward 2months, I'm not giving in. I'm not giving up on my dreams changing the world and my life.

>yeas the CIA and FBI is sometime after me. But don't fuck up my entirely. only half my life.

TLDR; fbi and CIA fucking up my life and I dont trust anyone or even my doctors.

wutdo? killmyself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jTxDg5pbOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats just your psychosis

ayyy, I can understand that it MIGHT be it. But how can I trust it really.

>I need posibilities on how to look onmyself from another perspective.

how can I put myself into another person head?

I need an objective look on myself. I dont tthink its possible even in 2017.

No. Realize that part of what you think is delusional and always will be. Learn to cope with it by not having weapons, make sure somebody checks after you regularly.
Avoid distancing yourself with your paranoia and "I shall force you too" attittude from other people.
Use the good parts of your disease - your head recombines everything into a spy-novell- write spynovells. Your head can recombine other stuff- become a inventor.

Do not feel special or unique- you are not, you are just part of a fucked up group the human species spawns everytime a crisis is upon it- like the bubonic plague or something similar.
Try to keep yourself self-disciplined.
You are not the center of the universe and the fbi and cia got better things to do.

with me it's not the FBI or CIA but the people around me. they want me to hear these hidden messages, actually it's more liek everyone is always talking about me. dunno if paranoia, psychosis or something else

You're not that important that the government would spend effort, time and resources fucking with you.

Go see a psychoanalyst. Not cbt, not counseling.

Samefag here.
It doesn't work like that. Trying to write a novel... It just comes out not making sense because you link random things together and none of it actually makes sense.

hahaha, no weapons? Yeah, I dont wear any weapons on myself in public.

BUT i will stomp your face if you punch me in my face.

if you anger me, I will probably punch myself. I dont hurt anybody.

I'm on a good way debunking God. They fucked up Hawkings but they wont fuck me up-

I'm not unique. Hawkins told us; the one debunking God will be a normal person with a "theory" that everyone will understand.

>yeah, you are a moron, trying to get me feel bad and give in to the system.

I'm not sad about it, you are just following the money and the way of living that the NWO have tought you. I would to if I werent in possesion of documents. (that I wrote myself without any help)

stfu

yeah I'm not aware of what that is. I have a doctor at a psycotherapy clinic.

They are not really good. They are just listening to me talking and wanting to have me take drugs.

>I don't do drugs.

QUICK an hero

I'm letting them kill me, I have nothing to lose. If they want me they knoiw where I llive.

First of all, you're NOT psychotic. That's what they do, they use doctors to diagnose people, making them think they're crazy. It happened to me. I've been followed by them for years. They still have an eye on me sometimes. But it's gotten much less since they know not to mess with me. See, what they do is unconstitutional and against the law and they know that exactly. So there can be no trace or evidence of them observing you. They will deny that anything has ever happened. You can arm yourself and shoot their agents, they will claim not to know that person or even confirm that the death. It will be as if they never existed. I shot plenty of their agents who have been tailing me. They can do nothing about it. It's what you should do, because as soon as they come close... boom! They poison you with radiation. It's no joke. Don't let them ever come close to you, OP. And arm yourself asap.

>I'm diagnosed psychotic.
take your meds faggot

Before you do something horrible like kill someone and eat their face. Seriously. That is your future. God will tell you that the dude behind you on the bus is CIA and that you have to kill him and eat his face.

And you will fucking do it.

>take your meds faggot
nice try, agent smith.

yeah, I have not heard ONE thing in the news where a psycituc drug have hellped a person.

>what we hear in the media

gang of thugs have used anti psyhotics for partying.

idiot have problems getting to low dozes.

yeah, im not getting into that shit. My life is shit as it is right now.

Who uses anti psychotics for partying?

finally someone that I can talk to. But yeah, I know your story is shit. because I know I'm sick. But I cant just take drugs, if there is the slightest thing telling me not to. I won't.,

yeah I'm not taking drugs,

>reverse psychology in this post. Idiot

ever heard of BENZO? I read about last week. It's a anti psychotic drugs that teengagers have used for years.

I also deal with bouts of extreme psychosis.

I recently cut my fingers up removing my hard drive from my laptop because I didn't have a screwdriver

You are fucking stupid

You sound 100% retarded

I don't suffer from fucking anxiety over some stupid things like someone who needs anti anxiety meds.

This guy is actually insane, not even in a joking way. My mom was a paranoid schizophrenic, she'd send me weird texts that read eerily similar to this when she was having an episode.

Get yourself help, user

Yeah.
Good thing he isn't very intelligent or his delusions would be much more complex

Not only are you insane. You're stupid as fuck too.

I suffer from the same shit. As soon as I stop taking my meds I get like you. Fucking see a doctor

>I don't want any sleep. I want normal treatment.

you just contradicted yourself buddo

Tfw no one is actually helping OP and just making him more confused.

My sister goes through this shit and what brings her back sometimes is asking what she was doing when stuff was more manageable

This isn't real.
I'm a mental health patient and he is just role playing as a crazy guy. I promise

Kek.

I don't really lose anything by trying

what is help anyways. What I need is a doze of hawkings.

to tell me I'm wrong that I'm fucked up.

Or that I am right.

But yeah hawkings wont tell shit, they drugged him down and let him be hit by a car. Now he is sitting there as a example of what will happen to you if you go against the system.

If he is having a psychotic episode, he would never so casually admit his delusions aren't real

I'm only going to tell you once user.
They didn't want be to say anything, and 4xhan is the only way I can think of reaching you. They've been staked outside your house for a few months now. They figure you won't notice because you'll rationalize that is a delusion.
FIND THE TRUTH. STAY SAFE. Use your instincts. If you don't trust them, they must die. Good luck.

yuh, but the slightest of genious and crazy is hard to meassure.

You are fucking dumb if you think that applies in this case.

Who the fuck thinks partying teenagers abuse anti psychotics

I'm not sure if a troll or both.-

but I will, and it had nothing to do with you unless I see you later in real life and you step up.

Hahahhaha, they do. I'm sorry to break this to you but anti psycotics give you I dont know. But it gives you some kind of rush.

It's funny that your trapped using the faculty of language. You need to break down your qui/language barrier and break free from the constraints of syntax. Your still trapped by the new world order. And I know where you are. I'm comming for your documents and I can decode them through your languages symmetric nature.

They fucking make you fall asleep and get fat. Benzos aren't anti psychotics u fucking fuck

Fuck you

to bad for you my documents are in my head and my computer is erased when I got the last piece of the puzzle.

And I dont think you are an agent you are an troll.

But they are reading.

You just dont undetand it.

hmm.. I havent read enough about the drugs, if its false I will read more.

but yeah, nobody is happy using drugs. It only fucks up your life more.

we don't care

U fukin wot m8

Try going to the fucking doctor

take LSD

Nah just go outside explore the woods makes youtube videos

of course you don't you live by the system and only search money and fame

I wont take any money for waking up the world. But fame, yeah, I wont reveal my identity unless it's needed.

And I have no problems, you are living as you have been taught. As I said earlier.

>wishing i was in the bubble

OP. is a good answer. I'm sorry you're suffering man but you just gotta accept in the end if they're going to do some bad stuff it's gonna happen. You should try a course of medications. Keep a journal, look back on the journal when medicated. Keep writing when you're medicated, if you ever go off your meds look at your medicated journal and compare thoughts. You gotta learn to separate what is reality and what is your illness. Is there anyone you truly trust?

I don't do any videos but I will if I don't somehow get melt into the system.

are you diagnosed psychotic in the delusional, paranoid sense or the anti social personality disorder sense?

From what I gather it's the delusional, paranoid sense, as am I.

Personally a lot of my delusions are based in reality (my abusive ex is stalking me, the government tracks everything we do, ect), but I have delusions that are more physical as well, like constantly feeling like my skin is crawling and seeing stagnant things moving all the time.

I'm currently trying to come off of Seroquel and when I get particularly nervous or paranoid I take Valium.
Benzos aren't that bad so long as you're sensible about how you take them, and if you're sensible then you won't get addicted.

I don't trust anybody when it comes to me being sick and having to take drugs.

I realize people around me think I'm sick. But some say I'm not. And they are impressed by my papers even if I havent revealed the last piece of them understanding.

This is your answer OP, it will fix you o destroy you.

Same here. This fucker is literally role playing. Don't listen to him

I'm not.

I'm diagnosed psyhotic ONLY cuz I don't tell them everything.

One of my doctors wanted me put in, yeah.. I'm not that stupid, so I don't talk about shit anymore with doctors. I tell them shit only.

I can live my life, they can live theirs. who does it really hurt anyways... me maybe, but not in a bad way.

so yeah, if people could give me money, I would give you a fucking comedy / reality / drama show on youtube.

But yeah, you think I should get sent into drugs.

If your doctor wanted you put in he would have put you in you dumb fuck.

YOU ARE MAKING ME SO FUCKING MAD

yeah this was before I got sent into psycshit. I will not tell them about this. Cuz diz doctor got me sent there because of it.

My doctors are living by the system that they have been taught.

I don't.... If I told them what I really think they would have be put in a cage. Not to se daylight.

AND THIS DOCTOR THAT U ARE TALKING TO ME ABOUT.

Crazy never gets better. You may as well KYS because crazy means you are doomed. Meds don't work.

We all die, drink the sweet release of mortality and reincarnate as a god. Sleep dep is god calling you to be god among gods. Wubba wubba weeba whee! Nom hot death and fap thereby as Temple OS demands for sweat releef queef reef spleef.

Yeah, this sounds overly dramatic, even for a psychotic.
Unless you are totally off the walls insane and locked up, you couldn't be THIS fucking bad and not think there's a problem.
Or at least realise that maybe it's you who's deluded and not the rest of the world.

I typically realise that my paranoid delusions are just that, paranoia. The only reason I wasn't diagnosed as totally schizophrenic was because I can apply JUST enough logic to a situation and realise that something is off.

i tend to agree that there is something amiss here. for one, whoever op is it's obvious that he can't formally speak or read english. personally if this was real then we should expect word salad but thanks to his bad english i don't think we'll be able to tell the difference. maybe if op takes the time to really think and explain as clear as he can what is is he wants in better detail, maybe we can offer legit advice, if this is real of course.

I understand that there is a problem. But what are problems really anyways.

I UNDERSTAND THAT I A PROBLEM.

yeah I can admit it, but will i take meds because of it. Hell no.

And what is truth anyways. To any person their own. It's what I think.

If you realise that you have a problem then why are you turning down possible solutions?

Does your psychosis cause you issues living normally day to day? If so, then it's a problem. That's the definition of a mental illness.

yeah, i have been working 3 days this week, I have been having 24 24 24 hours to be happy and think.

This is what I'm thinking about. I should not give up, and I should probably start a blog about this anyway.

You might think im sick at first and make a big deal out of it. and then.... BOOOm disproven. and given the truth to how many people idk. 1000-1milion.

are you fucking stupid?. you understand you have a problem but you ask what are they really?. then you ask what is truth. do you even know what the fuck your talking about?. im starting to think you are drunk and not having a moment of delusion.

THERE IS NO SOLUTION TO BE AWAKEN..

you havent even heard to what I have to be said. And you just go

"HE IS SICK!!!!"

you are what is wrong.

why did you put the number 24 three times in a row? why did i need to see those numbers?. and no, you don't need a blog. you need something to slow your mind down and maybe read a book or two to help with your thoughts.

cuz 3 days is not dramatic enough for you to get your eyes focused.

This guy is not suffering from psychosis

yeah, you put my number in the beginging and put your two numbers in the end. Understand I know you are a troll. If I had it investigated you would get disproven and I would have had your number posted for prank calls.

i fully believe you are right

Your acting crazy from lack of sleep.
Take the benzos dummy

hahahaha- samefag

dont you have anybody else to be trolled.

Implying I was se fagging

investigated by who?. im no troll. im calling you out on your bullshit and you just ramble about nothing. your post was first because obviously i was writing a retort to your post. i asked you a simple question and you cant answer it so you attack me.

ur fucking nuts, get on meds faggot. ur literally an autist.

OP i have ONE that's (1) nothing more just ONE question for you.

why are you here?

my doctor just called me =)

yeah, no reason just to push me

DOCTORS WONT CALL U

stop being a fucking retard
op have you ever tried weed? (I inderstand you don't want to take drugs but at least will make you feel better and at it's natural)

i am not a linguist, but has anyone else noticed to two completely different speech patterns here? we might be dealing with multiple personalities. the original poster types in very broken english, not just gramatically, but phonetically as well, where as this "lucid" poster is posting in well written english.

yeah im reading that shit.

simple and quick, in and out.

It's what hawking thought us. but you dont understand it.

why is hawking in a wheelchair?

he got drugged and driven over in car.

Know what he did before he got that bad? He went over to the vatican with the theory disproving God.

>See, what they do is unconstitutional and against the law and they know that exactly. So there can be no trace or evidence of them observing you.

I was actually placed under court mandated surveillance. They were legally allow to observe me at work, home, etc.

I used to always tell a paranoid friend of mine(who knew I was under surveillance) that they were just paranoid, that no one was after them. Until one night we were stopped, split up, and interrogated. They point blank told me that I was not doing anything wrong and that they were just after my friend(that was probably a lie). Afterward I told them, "you're right, they are after you."

A few years later they tried(they never found anything) to take them down. I got on anti-psych meds shortly after that, as it started making me paranoid. By far the most paranoid one in this situation was the government. They wasted a lot of time and money on a wild goose chase.

Had a agent identify themselves about a year after that. It was someone I had know for a few months. I distanced myself from them, never saw a badge during that particular incident and still question their legitimacy.

Yeah OP is probably crazy or just screwing with us, but paranoia like that does not pop out of thin air. My legal trouble is over but it still messes with my head sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jTxDg5pbOo

hmm, if my head wasnt bad for thinking I would think

yeah, idk what I think...trouble with it. but I think there is somewher ein that. Its truth.

>worrd broter

lol. you couldn't be more wrong. hawking suffers from ALS which is a serious neuro-degenerative disease. in fact, how it started is quite known and many of his early co physicists who have known him his whole life have been there to witness this disease. and when it comes to god, stephen hawking in many of his books, which i have, never seeks to disprove god, hawking has stated that he is open to the idea that god exists, and even admits that intelligent design is possible. you are retarded and no matter what you think can stop that from being the TRUTH. you have no idea about anything and you should just leave this site and go seek help. you know nothing. and that my friend i do understand 100%. no lies, no trolling, no misinformation..just pure truth.

hmm. i hear you, just dont TRUST you. You know where I am.- And I have it evertything in my head.

I didnt send it to anyone. People will fiogure it out

>there is no smallest object.

no, i don't know where you are because you don't know me. and if you dont trust my words..then why are you not smart enough to try to prove that im wrong?. and you have nothing to send.

Good job

You should consider the very real possibility that your psychosis is at the root of why you feel persecuted and don't trust logic. Logic would tell a normal person that CIA, inept an agency though it may be, would not be wasting their time on someone like you. Are you a double agent or some shit? No, you're not. You're just some mentally disturbed toolbox who thinks people are after him. That's what the drugs are for, dude. Take the fucking drugs you mouthbreathing piece of shit, before you shoot up a school.

try to use your body to calm yourself when you have the feeling that you cannot control your thoughts. go for a walk. your mind will be grounded in the physical reality if you get it to connect to your body. don't try to solve your problems by following mental systems and their implications while you are in this 'overloaded' state because it will further confuse you. instead try to focus on repairing the coordination of mind and body. you might be experiencing a mental failure to distinguish between yourself and others but your body is a unique physical entity that can't be confused with those of others, so this is your best bet to find yourself again and to halt the confusion.