Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, this Saturday night I'm spending the whole night watching movies with my 13 year old neighbour (I'm 25) for her birthday. We're super close and hang out a lot - fyi she's taller than me (i'm 5'3") so in public we look pretty normal together.

Any suggestions what we should watch? Her folks are fine with it and shes allowed to watch MA15+ movies. Also, what else can we do on a saturday night together?

> pic related is her

Shawshank Redemption

it will give you a good idea of your future

Hard Candy
Fuck her. Right in the pussy.

But where did op mention anything about anything, sjw moralfag?

Fake pic

Man, deep web shut down MK eons ago

>I'm 5 ft 3

Is there a sadder life than anons?

nigga plz

Watch a romantic comedy then fist her elbow deep. She'll love you forever.

Works everytime.

boyo your parents sure fuckin failed you on the genetics didn't they

and they raised a pedo too?

Man, I don't think you have any idea how poorly this reflects on your family lmao

considering he's getting/going to get some sweet 13 year old pussy, yes, there's far sadder lives.

Not with 13 year old pussy

Make a nice pizza together

>I'm 5'3"

If going after minors is the only way for you to get laid, I strongly suggest suicide

gr8b8m8

Thread reported - if you look in the image you will see I grabbed your IP as well.

Fucking PEdos.

dude it's way harder for an adult to get a 13 year old to fuck than 18+

Nah, you gotta start younger if you wanna get elbow deep when they're 13.

not always

Autisticly being a faggot in an obvious bait thread.

My god, you people are stupid

Read his opened tabs before you call him stupid, jackass lmao

Well, if you want her to enjoy it, you do.

This

Hotwheels World Racers.
Best movie ever made.

Shes 16

NOOOOOOOOOO

Not if you're 5'3" I'll imagine

Story? Fisting?

Trolling newfags is so easy these days it's not even funny, you should be ashamed OP.

Newfags

she is clearly 42

kill yourself

oh not this again.

she's 13. you didn't see her dr phil episode years ago, you're just in deep denial that a 13 year old actually doesn't look like the little child required to justify hatred towards those who think 13 year olds are attractive.

I saw that thread lol. And tbh OPs girl is fucking beautoful. 13 or not any grown ass straight male would see how attractive she is

Mk?

motherfucker i always fall for this stupid meme

Wtf? Don't hangout with 13 year olds you fucking pedo. But a good movie is Roman Holiday. It's a timeless classic.

Pretty sure its been confirmed that shes only 13, still has a bitch face but that body doe.... screams early 20s.....

>25
>5'3
Holy shit user
I'm 5'10 and get harassed about how short I am

What's it like being an actual midget?

How does spending an entire night snuggling and watching movies with a 13 year old girl in your bedroom under the bed covers in any way make you a pedo

> being this insecure about his own height

Lolita.

Kek

So you're saying he came up short ?

> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

> she
yes yes suck her dick. Probably longer than yours too