Why is this allowed?

why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2GikVQXvf0
youtube.com/watch?v=V3nMnr8ZirI
youtube.com/watch?v=5ch1kXp3mQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a show that does nothing but poke fun at liberals. Is that why it triggers you?

Does she have hairy arms, pits, legs, anything?

Liberal is a very broad term you shouldn't be using. The show simply pokes fun at hipsters.

first season was funny

Think if you'd ever left your basement and visited Portland it'd be funnier.

>Dude how cool to be liberal LMAO
>Dude how cool to be a SJW LMAO
>Dude those evil republicans LMAO
>Dude those rednecks ain't sophisticated like us LMAO
>Dude gender propaganda LMAO

Literally propaganda: the TV show

Do none of you tards realize this show is making FUN OF liberals and hipsters??? Jesus christ

I live in the less cool Portland (Maine). still a lot of hipsters, most just seem like posers though.

Give me one example of a conservative hipster

At least people know about Maine because of Poland Spring. No one ever talks about Vermont, and honestly, unless it's mentioned, I completely forget about it being a state.

I dislike jews and i brew my own feces

so you've never watched Portlandia then?

>Wanting people to leave basement for Portland

Found the Oregon fag

who else /JENK/ here????

She looks like the chick from that MDE Brooklyn video

everyone that follows milo

Portlandia is a great and hilarious show, Carrie and Fred have genius comedic sensibilities

anyone who dislikes the show is stupid

This thread is dull and depressing.

Put a birdonit!

These Jew swallowed the right jizzed.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2GikVQXvf0

It literally makes fun of all of these people

its funny because he literally started hipster culture as we know it in the 21st century

It's the opposite of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3nMnr8ZirI

>Riding bike through store
>"Go vegan!"

Kek'd

>why are things I dont like allowed?

these idiots don't know what words mean. anything they see that isnt a mirror image of themselves is a "libtard jewish global conspiracy agenda"
they live in a bubble, not the real world. they're cartoons of real people that have to check in with a central ideology to know how to fell about everything. they don't really exist. don't engage them

gavin m

Parroting and make fun of them it's like a big sign of acceptance: they're normal people, you can laugh about them, they're accepted: homosexuality, liberalism, sexual deviance, degeneracy: there should be a tv show that show how dangerous these ideas are; that's could be good for the youth. But don't mind, you're probably a liberal "Oh, they make fun of us too, how progressive" kind of guy, it's just that this is not the site for you.

The fem bookstore women are the best most cringey skits Ive ever seen.

it's okay but I lost interest after a while

not him but it seems like youre the insecure faggot here

youtube.com/watch?v=5ch1kXp3mQA

Portlandias great, fuck off queers

>tfw your gf watches portlandia and thinks its so cool that she fucking moves to portland

fuck this bros ;_;

Carrie is hot

This. Wonder if she has a bush of pubes.

But the show literally pokes fun at all those people. I can't think of a single skit making fun of rednecks.

It's like King of the Hill, really. That show poked fun at rednecks, but no one would claim is was mean-spirited or arrogant.

The show has nothing to do with homosexuality or liberalism, for the most part. It's purely mocking hipsterism, yuppie culture, and fad feminism. Things like that. You probably can't tell the difference, because you seem pretty stupid.

Fuck you this is one of the few shows left that's still funny.

I think you mean shows RIGHT that's still funny.

...I'm from reddit.

The answer is, obviusly, yes.

Maybe the numale cücks should follow his lead

Hey Sup Forums what's your fav Sleater-Kinney album?

the hot rock

ooooooohhhhhhhhh GET UP

The two ugliest people ever given a tv show.

serious question, why are you so upset