I want to get an understanding of how different countries feel about each other

I want to get an understanding of how different countries feel about each other.

Fill this template out in the way that your average countryman would, NOT YOUR PERSONAL OPINION

I based mine on history

i believe something like this

I only check this thread to see how people rate my country

I checked polls for some of these

This is hate speech

literally

Contribute. Who is Brazil's closest ally and biggest enemy?

Why does Spain hate the UK and France?

why?

You need to read more history books.

There's leftover butthurt from the Napoleonic wars with France?

Don't think people liked Kirchner and the Falklands threats

>Napoleonic wars
That's another one, but no.

Our countries are too hypocrite. If we supposedly hate each other so fucking much, we should put an end to our economic deals and let people realize how stupid they are for hating each other based on the past (I literally can't stand butthurts who cry over the territories that you guys won in the war)

England is technically a "historical enemy" but relations in the last 100 years have been extremely good, and the UK is pretty favourable over here. But there's still negative opinions about the North.

Didn't know Spain was a historical ally. Why?

Both were catholic and hated England

Pretty much. And pro-Franco Irish volunteers fought in the Spanish Civil War for a time.

>Lithuanian flag
>Historical ally: Poland
t. Łukasz

Well you sure as hell didn't check it for Mexico, if we weren't friends, politically we wouldn't have so many damn trade deals

>muh falkands

Since we're a young country and we had no fixed allies or enemies (because le switch sides) I didn't paint anyone as ally or enemy except for Austria

>young country
Oh shut the fuck up

since when are we allies?

almost since we where created?

don't really know more historical allies
also it's hard to speak for entire population, but the majority of people here has feelings shown on the picture

>historical ally means the bro tier current ally
you can't change the history, we were allies in the past, that doesn't mean we like each other now

Why the hate for Venezuela?

are you fucking serious, i don't even know where to start, there has not been a single period in our history as sovereign nations where we didn't had a problem with each other

Why do you see us with positivism?

> home
> India, China, Cucknada

yeah.

now lick it off the floor bitch

why do you hate us? i thought you liked us...

i h-have mixed feelings about you t-too

I posted this one Most people have a really favourable view of Portugal these days, People like Cristiano, people cheered for Portugal when they won the Euro, and stuff like that.

Outside of maybe historical brainwash from leftist history teachers and jokes about Portuguese always being Bakery owners, there's no bad blood left.

>historical enemy

B-but Paraguay War?

Uruguay is independent because you wouldn't let it go even though it was never rightfuly yours, fuck you.

Please Sup Forums, help us separate from those monkey

This is objectively true

>saudi arabia
>viewed positively

huh?

ta geule vouz étes les pires

>closest ally
Everyone that buy our food. There are not "biggest ally"
>biggest enemy
No one two. We don't have a enemy. The only one that we fighted in history (Paraguai) now is one of our close friends.

saudi arabia has been a most important ally for the USA in virtually everything related to the middle east.
you can't possibly be this fucking stupid.

Trusting is hard

This is mine, just need to change some things:
Italy and Japan needs to be Historical Ally.
Argentina and Paraguai needs to be Viewed positively.

Pretty accurate, except for the fact that Japan was also a historical enemy of Mexico's, and that Russia is, at least as far I know and feel, viewed negatively (because of the Russian mafia, former communists, Russian politics, Crimea, Abkhazia, and all that)

wtf has oman done to peru?

pls make one for iraq

The average Uruguayan is extremely provincial and doesn't even care much about our own continent outside of our neighbors, let alone the rest of the world.

Western Europe is seen in general as paradise on Earth.

The US is seen as rich and strong but also untrustworthy.

Our relationship with Argentina can only be classified by anime standards.

fuck off, nobody cares about you

no hard feelings
i don't hate you people much

>uruguai
>historical ally

For a lot of the gray areas, I don't know what the average person thinks of them, they might not even know that some of those countries exists.
For Africa and the Middle East, it varies a lot.
USA as Mixed because there's a lot of people who think all Americans are dumb and fat, and then there's the people who hate Trump and can't believe how so many could vote for him.

>Argentina

what?

I love UrGay

:)

Questions:

>Why France
>Why Kazakhstan
>Why Canada

Canadians online were almost always nice
Kazakhstan for being part of the mongol hoard(kinda irrational desu)
France for it's political stance on the middle east as a whole
you know
>full support for their kike overlords despite them breaking international law
>funding and supporting jihadists in Syria not to mention France being the top European nationality of ISIS fighters

>Kuwait
Nice

i was hopeing someone would get it :D

hypothetical scenario:
>France becomes elects a nationalistic, protectionist, isolationist government, meaning that they no longer support Isralel and no longer intervene in Jihadistan
>BUT, they ban all Arabs from France and persecute all Arabs currently in France

How would your opinion of France change then?

>isolationist government
a country like France would not benefit of anti social acts of a hermit state, for any west European country to cut the support for Israel in any shape would directly lead to it's immediate isolation
however many of the Arabs living in france are a lot of free loading shitbags without a lick of nationality so France has every reason to deport them.
in conclusion i would like France much more if it did so

There appears to be a distinct lack of a Korean peninsula.

Corrected version

We refused to join germany, and we enter in the WWII BECAUSE of Germany, we sent farmers to the USA and the Squadron 201 to help the USA to fight the Japanese, but we fought them in order to defeat Germany. But people never thinks of Japan as an historical enemy.

About Russia, people who talks about corruption in other countries being something wrong, well, who are we to talk, we're one of the best at that, cynicism is well spread in Mexico's culture and you can't argue that. Also, in the academic environment, russians are highly praised specially in maths, algorithms and literature. Every time there's an international festival and shit like that Russia is one of the most expected, because of the FIFA, girls, vodka, and other stereotypes that are praised.
You might be right about Russia not being well considered among us, I shouldn't really know if my image is accurate, but if that's true then that says a lot about us.

Love you Chile

Just want to point out that Germany isn't disliked here, but everyone always associates it with being the enemy in both WW1 and WW2 so I guess that's enough to make it a "historical enemy" given our short history.

Pretty accurate, but I don't think we care about the middle east at all, just like they don't care about us desu.

why me?
wrong

My map is based on my perceived political situations and living standards/human rights of subjected countries, it's not necessarily my personal opinion, orange on the map doesn't mean I hate you. In other words, nothing personnel, kid.

>Chile, mixed feelings
What?

Mozambique not green?

>taking the b8

Good call, we barely remember other Portuguese speaking countries outside Angola, update.

South Africa and Argentina are in a weird mixed to positive aspect

Seriously?

How about Macau? They're not even on the map though haha

And East Timor too, but I doubt anyone cares about them

Macau barely speaks portuguese haha. They're mostly Chinese now.

:^)

>tfw we btfo'd iranics from central asia

>>>/reddit/

SA is a necessary evil and a key to US policy goals in the Middle East.