What does the vagina feel like when you insert your cock inside it? Asking because I'm a 25 year old virgin

What does the vagina feel like when you insert your cock inside it? Asking because I'm a 25 year old virgin.

Not as good as your hand, honestly.

It depends on both your dick and their vagina. But, in general, a warm, squishy glove, made specifically for cock

Like a bag of sand

This is false

Coins

Feels like the inside of your cheek.

depends on the chick - it ranges from unnoteworthy and lame to mind-crushingly awesome, the experience runs the gamut

Approved.

Salty milk

its basically a warmer, wetter wank with a better grip on your dick

This is kind of true, because you're used to your hand and to controlling the feeling of it, someone's orifice is by nature very out of your control and might feel very different and deceiving.

But usually the whole mind setup and erotism of the situation makes it work.

more or less this. texture, viscosity, etc.they all play their part.

Bags of sand

Approved
Most times anyway
However a good blowjob is fucking amazing

Bags of milky salted coins

holy fuck that's so accurate

My first time was like this. I had a hard time enjoying it because I hardly felt anything (too used to fapping).
My sex life still sucks since I haven't had sex with a girl I actually like...

You underestimate my grip

>better grip than my hands

actually yeah kinda..

youre not missing out on much honestly; get a hooker if youre desperate, just to have tried pussy

yeah, man - and also depends on how hot the chick is... if you're ridiculously attracted to her, and it's the first time you're banging her, it absolutely demolishes all cognitive ability because it's so stupendously delightful - if she's a vile land whale, it feels like sinking into a mire of crippling shame and self loathing

Wizards...

Viscosity? What the fuck do you have sex with?

Thanks grip is better because it's still firm but not really tight like your hand it's firm but not squeezing hard. It's wonderful and perfect

Also, with a condom, it feels like you're sticking your dick into something with a limit, like it could be tighter but you're widening it.

Without a condom it feels like the gods are smiling on you.

>He doesn't have sex with slugs
FUCKING NORMALFAGS

Depends on the girl.

Like your hand, but slimy, wet and tighter.

Or if her name's Sharon and you met her at the bar, even though she said she hadn't sex in a year and never does this, she feels like you're literally humping the air and still somehow manage to get wet and cum. Then, you get burning pee for two weeks.

So yeah, it depends on the girl.

Not always grippy friend. Sometimes she's a ho, and that shit is loose

>Or if her name's Sharon and you met her at the bar, even though she said she hadn't sex in a year and never does this, she feels like you're literally humping the air and still somehow manage to get wet and cum. Then, you get burning pee for two weeks.
kek

>believing things women from the bar tell you

I literally just had unprotected sex with my gf, so th memory of the sensation is pretty fresh. It's pretty much how you'd imagine I suppose, Imagine the entrance as like a haribo ring, tight but not solid, with a decent bit of give that still squeezes your penis as it moves along (it's literaly the only thing other than temparature your shaft will feel). The inside is nice and warm, imagine the sensation of , on a cold day, putting your finger in your mouth, it's like that but on your penis and you can't feel the cold in your mouth. The slippyness cahnges depending on the time of month, it can vary from literaly washing up soap level slippy, to light whipped cream. Your bellend is the only thing that really feels the texture of the inside which is literally the same as the inside of your cheek, although depending on where you poke you can feel structures around the vagina, which add sensation as you glide past them. The cervix (if you're big enoguh to hit it) is like a sudden stop to it that will make the girl feel like shes being stabbed.

Best I can do, it's pretty much how you'd imagine. Honestly the warmth & sensation of the entrance sliding along your shaft are my favourite imo, if it's not slippy enough there's alot of tug so you have to ease it in, this makes it tighter and honestly nicer in alot of ways until she gets hornier from being plowed abit in which case the inside becomes quite spacious & you can't feel it all around your penis anymore, just on whichever side you decide to slide against

Pic related. Just imagine it a lot warmer and super slick if the girl is really turned on

I'm a faggot that loves taking it up the ass so take my opinion with a grain of salt; while that vagoo feels nice I find it way, way harder to cum then from say a blowjob or handjob.

>Viscosity
Was the word too complicated for you?

Why can you cum in a minute or two when jacking off but when you're furiously pounding some unconsc... some coherent and willing girl, it can take an hour?

Just like your faggot buddies asshole, only looser and with out the corn kernels scraping your pecker

I find it harder to stay "in the moment" with sex. Shit always distracts me.

*Feels the inside of cheek....holy shit mind blown

Yeah, that's why I don't get with fat women.

because you have control over all the perameteres, speed grip, exactly how you hold it, there's not as much sliding it's more moving your foreskin back & forth, and you just want to cum when you're having a wankand you're used to the sensation, you can build up pressure & go with it. When you're with a girl, not only is it somewhat unfamiliar when you're inexperienced, you also have alot of pressure on yourself and have to use different muscles leading to less control over the sensation on your dick, and mentally its easier to just stop the sensation/pressure building

Like a can of tuna salad with some onions and olive oil inside.

Feels like fuck all if you're wearing a condom. Bareback is something else though, if you can find a girl you trust with the birth control

Thank you for more eloquently describing my problem.

That and squeaky beds. I simply cannot get my groove on if the bed is making noise.

Not the same guy, but yes, this has happened to me.

You just felt the inside of your cheek to compare