I'm uncircumcised, and I'm going to get circumcised in a week. I want to know, how do uncircumcised people masturbate...

I'm uncircumcised, and I'm going to get circumcised in a week. I want to know, how do uncircumcised people masturbate? Is it the same as just stroking or what do I do now?

why would you want to fuck yourself up?
Your dick will hurt for months if not years before it develops shit around it for it not to hurt.

because I have phimosis. so, I can't pull my foreskin back at all.

so train it. I had a very tight foreskin too, but I managed to make it loose after some time

To answer: no, no difference

Dumbass

I got cut at age 10. I stroke it man, but use lube, i can see that lacking foreskin changes the game. You got to rewire. My english is shit, i know.

Cutfag here
your penis will hurt for about month or so, not years
also, you need to use sand or sandpaper as a lubricant when you masturbate, to harden the cock and preserve the sensitivity

Make sure they only do a partial circumcision

You idiot! I HAD PHIMOSIS. Key word here is HAD, You wanna know what I did? One time while I was jerkin it felt like the skin could definetly go down, so I pulled slowly, man did it hurt it the beggining. You are literally stretching skin. It took me 15 minutes to pull the skin down with courage. I was scared, this was the first time in 17 years I had seen the tip of my dick without forskin. It was complelety co ered by my foreskin, only enough of a hole to piss out of. PULL THAT SKIN DOWN OP DONT BE A PUSSY!

>partial circumcision
why would you want flap on your penis? literally why?

Hey yall, I'm going to cut the top off of my convertible.

This is what I look like now. I feel 100% more confident. OP uncut penis' are usually larger and if maintained can also be more higenic, especially for babies. Its all because of worthless parents who either pull the forskin down to early, or too late. OP pull the skin down, do not mutilate.

had phimosis too but pulling back hard and killing the pain with energy from ballsack cosmos is going to help you. or u can get cut and lose the game

you will need to use lubrication because the skin on your dick shaft will be tighter, i was circumcized when i was a baby, i wished i had not been circumcised, i know this because i like gay sex and after sucking & taking it in the ass and playing with uncut men i think the foreskin is important in helping flexibility and preventing chafing and preventing too much friction during sex

Bad English incoming: I have been cut since I was born. I just stroke it, but it's harder. I really need to have my thoughts on something sexual. But it works. A friend of mine had the same problem as you and got circumcised as well. He said it hurts like hell for like a month or so. But after a while he could masturbate. Same thing though. It relies more on your thoughts inside your head combined with the pleasure (a tiny amount). Use lube, or spit (not recommended) and start slowly.

>uncut penis' are usually larger
that's the same as if you said that people who don't cut their nails have longer arms

why

No it isnt, your retarded and compairing apples to dildos. The forskin allows the penis to stretch more and gain more length with the extra skin at the tip, when im completly hard my forskin completly retracts and is nolonger in the way, my cock is also about 8.5 when fully errect.

if this guy can do it so can you OP

phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/

don't ruin your dick

Fuck sake, I might not go with the surgery then. I might as well just be patient, and just start stretching everyday. I'll probably just ask my doctor for some cream, and see what happens from there. Circumcision will be my last resort now.

how long did it take you to finally retract?